Another empty threat?

4 thousand people a day illegally entering a country is not a national crisis?
A national SECURITY crisis? No. It's a humanitarian crisis.
So why are Americans committing mass murders and black on black homicide still a issue? Why is African-American unemployment so high? Why are wages so low? It’s a huge crisis for us poor Americans
Those cultural defects will exist without any immigration. And you wouldnt like the correct answers to your questions anyway, white supremacist.

So why are Americans committing mass murders and black on black homicide still a issue? Why is African-American unemployment so high? Why are wages so low? It’s a huge crisis for us poor Americans
Those cultural defects will exist without any immigration. And you wouldnt like the correct answers to your questions anyway, white supremacist.
Lol im a white supremacist But you want to flood the African American neighborhoods with illiterate Foreigners destroying public education taking healthcare resources driving down hourly wages, jobs

It kinda proves you are the definition of racism..

Ok Tard, your lying media lied about Nick Sandmann......

Name a comparable lie from our side.....

You can’t because you are full of Shit.....

I will bet you a Hundred dollars against five dollars of yours

that you can’t go lie for comparable lie because

You are FULL OF SHIT.............

What about it CHICKEN SHIT?

Sherrod settles lawsuit over Breitbart video that got her fired from USDA

You can keep your money, silly of me to take you welfare money that I already paid for with my taxes.

Not even close you CHICKEN SHIT LYING TARD...…

We both know you won't put your money where your mouth is at

because we both know you are full of SHIT...…...

My example is far worse, she lost her job, her career and her livelihood. I know that since you are a welfare queen losing a job is not a big deal to you, but it is to most people
Ok Tard, your lying media lied about Nick Sandmann......

Name a comparable lie from our side.....

You can’t because you are full of Shit.....

I will bet you a Hundred dollars against five dollars of yours

that you can’t go lie for comparable lie because

You are FULL OF SHIT.............

What about it CHICKEN SHIT?

You can keep your money, silly of me to take you welfare money that I already paid for with my taxes.

My example is far worse, she lost her job, her career and her livelihood. I know that since you are a welfare queen losing a job is not a big deal to you, but it is to most people

Your example is a joke......

The entire left wing media in all of its lying forms

was involved in smearing 16 year old Nick Sandmann

to promote your political agenda.

You won’t bet because you know you are full of SHIT.....

By the way, I would bet I could buy and sell your dumb ass....

They lied about Sandmann and it cost him nothing.

They lied about Shirley Sherrod and it cost her career and livelihood.

But do not worry, as I said I do not want your welfare money, you need it far more than I do

Would you care to make a wager on who has the biggest house and the most toys?

Let me know when it actually forms and heads this way.

We were told by FoxNews back in Jan that one was coming...I think we are still waiting.
So it’s not a crisis ?

A caravan that does not exist is not a crisis, that is correct.

Well done.
Do you have evidence it doesn’t exist? Lol opppps

That damn evidence again

such evidence could not possibly exist, anyone with more than a 2nd grade education would understand that

Racism, its all you Tards got..............................

But do not worry, as I said I do not want your welfare money, you need it far more than I do

and how would you prove such a thing on the internet? You going to give me your home address and let me come look?

We were told by FoxNews back in Jan that one was coming...I think we are still waiting.
So it’s not a crisis ?

Well done.

That damn evidence again

such evidence could not possibly exist, anyone with more than a 2nd grade education would understand that
Obama’s home land security director said it is.. but I guess you have evidence he is lying??? Hmmm interesting.. would you like to share snowflake? Lol

So it’s not a crisis ?

Well done.

That damn evidence again

Sure it does you ignorant Tard.....

You are just an all around Chicken Shit...………..

and how would you prove such a thing on the internet? You going to give me your home address and let me come look?

Put your money where your mouth is at and I will prove it....

What about it Chicken Shit?

So it’s not a crisis ?

Well done.

That damn evidence again

Obama’s home land security director said it is.. but I guess you have evidence he is lying??? Hmmm interesting.. would you like to share snowflake? Lol

please provide the link to Obama’s homeland security director saying there is a 20,000 caravan heading to the US.

Lol im a white supremacist
Correct.

But you want to flood the African American neighborhoods with illiterate Foreigners destroying public education taking healthcare resources driving down hourly wages, jobs
Wolf in sheep's clothing talking point plagiarized right from stormfront.com.
Lol poor guy you just got destroyed and can’t compete .. try again next week
Oh look, another retard white supremacist on USMB declares victory. We dont see that every day! Wait, yes we do....

Put your money where your mouth is at and I will prove it....

What about it Chicken Shit?

sorry little buddy, but I am not giving you my home address.

So it’s not a crisis ?

Well done.

That damn evidence again

please provide the link to Obama’s homeland security director saying there is a 20,000 caravan heading to the US.
He siad it is a crisis at our border.. you said it’s not .. just wonder where you evidence is?
20 thousand we are expected to get 180 thousand by May.. but again you have evidence that’s not true??

Lol im a white supremacist
Correct.

But you want to flood the African American neighborhoods with illiterate Foreigners destroying public education taking healthcare resources driving down hourly wages, jobs
Wolf in sheep's clothing talking point plagiarized right from stormfront.com.
Lol poor guy you just got destroyed and can’t compete .. try again next week
Oh look, another retard white supremacist on USMB declares victory. We dont see that every day! Wait, yes we do....
Lol you still here? When you can answer my question snow flake let me know haha

Well done.

That damn evidence again

He siad it is a crisis at our border.. you said it’s not .. just wonder where you evidence is?
20 thousand we are expected to get 180 thousand by May.. but again you have evidence that’s not true??

two very different things...a crisis at the border and a 20,000 person caravan that does not exist.

That damn evidence again

two very different things...a crisis at the border and a 20,000 person caravan that does not exist.
Do you have evidence it doesn’t?? Please provide lol

Forum List

Back