Another empty threat?

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

What would be the damage to the economy from such an action?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.

Comrade, how should we deal with the assault on our southern border by your party and the foreign allies you have in the attack you are waging on America?

Thanks for asking, here is the plan I have put forth on this forum many times. It is a 3 step plan.

1. Pull at least 50% of the troops from Europe and station them on the border allowing them to defend this great nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals, and go after them hard. Fines so high that businesses go out under and jail time for those caught doing it.

3. Create a true guest worker program so that those industries that need the labor can get it legally.

Do those 3 things and the illegal immigrant problem will be solved.

I like my plan better. Being here illegally is a first degree felony carrying a minimum of five years in prison. That takes care of every sector of the problem. It takes care of the people who have been here for a very long time, VISA overstays, asylum seekers that didn't attend court and became illegal, and of course, people thinking about coming here illegally.

The problem is you cannot change a law and then retroactively have it effect those that did whatever it was before the law was changed.

You're not changing anything but the penalty. You broke our laws when you came here illegally, and you are still breaking our laws today because you're here illegally. If you don't leave by tomorrow, you will be breaking our laws then as well.

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.

Hey you full of Shit Tard....

You Quack a lot of Shit...

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

You want bet $20.00 he doesn't try to close the border?

Let me know Chicken Shit.....
------------------------------- whats with this ' TRY ' stuff Deno ??

We know you Tards will fight him with everything you can.....

You want to bet Trump doesn't do everything in his power to shut it down?

Well Tard..... Do you?
----------------------------------------- TRUMP is PRESIDENT . All he need do is stop traffic at the border Deno . --- whats this TRY to shut down the border as i roll my eyes Deno ??
--------------------------- i repeat for you as i roll my eyes Deno . [TRY] chuckle

I knew you wouldn't be willing to put your money where your mouth is at......

You are just another lying ass chicken shit Tard .

Will he do it?

Comrade, how should we deal with the assault on our southern border by your party and the foreign allies you have in the attack you are waging on America?

Thanks for asking, here is the plan I have put forth on this forum many times. It is a 3 step plan.

1. Pull at least 50% of the troops from Europe and station them on the border allowing them to defend this great nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals, and go after them hard. Fines so high that businesses go out under and jail time for those caught doing it.

3. Create a true guest worker program so that those industries that need the labor can get it legally.

I like my plan better. Being here illegally is a first degree felony carrying a minimum of five years in prison. That takes care of every sector of the problem. It takes care of the people who have been here for a very long time, VISA overstays, asylum seekers that didn't attend court and became illegal, and of course, people thinking about coming here illegally.

The problem is you cannot change a law and then retroactively have it effect those that did whatever it was before the law was changed.

You're not changing anything but the penalty. You broke our laws when you came here illegally, and you are still breaking our laws today because you're here illegally. If you don't leave by tomorrow, you will be breaking our laws then as well.

If speeding today is a traffic violation and tomorrow it is made a felony, you cannot go back and charge the people from yesterday with a felony.

Also, your plan lets those that pay them to come here off the hook totally

Perhaps you should switch over to something besides MSNBC and CNN. You would learn there are hordes both at the border and who are being held in temporary locations UNDER BRIDGES! You don't know, do you? How quaint!

The guy that blindly believes what the media tells him should not be telling other people what to watch.

Damn......

Have you been cured of your Tardism?

I am glad you finally figured out all of the left wing media lies their asses off......

Welcome to the light.........

All media lies their asses off.

Until you figure that out you are still living in the darkness of having your head up Trump's ass.

No they don't you lying ass Tard...….

Again, lets go lie for lie.....

You won't do it because you are full of SHIT...

I am still waiting for your list of lies, what is holding you up?

Ok Tard, your lying media lied about Nick Sandmann......

Name a comparable lie from our side.....

You can’t because you are full of Shit.....

I will bet you a Hundred dollars against five dollars of yours

that you can’t go lie for comparable lie because

You are FULL OF SHIT.............

What about it CHICKEN SHIT?

The guy that blindly believes what the media tells him should not be telling other people what to watch.

Damn......

I am glad you finally figured out all of the left wing media lies their asses off......

Until you figure that out you are still living in the darkness of having your head up Trump's ass.

Sherrod settles lawsuit over Breitbart video that got her fired from USDA

You can keep your money, silly of me to take you welfare money that I already paid for with my taxes.

Damn......

You can keep your money, silly of me to take you welfare money that I already paid for with my taxes.

Not even close you CHICKEN SHIT LYING TARD...…

We both know you won't put your money where your mouth is at

because we both know you are full of SHIT...…...

If speeding today is a traffic violation and tomorrow it is made a felony, you cannot go back and charge the people from yesterday with a felony.

With my plan there would be no need to lock up Americans because there would be no immigrants for them to hire.

If you were speeding last year at 10 miles an hour over the limit, and got a ticket costing you 200 bucks, and then got a speeding ticket today at 10 miles an hour over the limit that cost you 300 bucks, you are not getting fined for the ticket before. You are getting fined for the ticket you got today.

Just because somebody makes it into this country illegally does not mean they are legal once they get here. They are illegal every day and breaking our laws every single day.

If somebody broke into your house while on vacation, made themselves at home, sleeping in your bed, watching television, they are breaking the law by being in your home. You can't just come home from vacation and say because they were there when you arrived, they are no longer breaking the law.

That is what the press told us back in Jan...have you seen any caravans.

Why do you blindly believe the media?

Perhaps you should switch over to something besides MSNBC and CNN. You would learn there are hordes both at the border and who are being held in temporary locations UNDER BRIDGES! You don't know, do you? How quaint!

U.S. Border Patrol Agents in El Paso Apprehend Over 400 in Five Minutes | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

·
16h

Last week #YumaSector #BorderPatrol arrested people from 11 different countries for being illegally present in the U.S. #NationalSecurity
@CBP
- Guatemala - Honduras - El Salvador - Mexico - Nicaragua - India - Romania - Ecuador - Afghanistan - Yemen - Republic of Myanmar

·

Mar 22

Last week
#YumaSector #BorderPatrol arrested people from 9 different countries for being illegally present in the U.S. #NationalSecurity #SouthwestBorder
@CBP
- Guatemala - Honduras - Mexico - El Salvador - Nicaragua - China - Ecuador - India - Costa Rica
·
Mar 26

Tucson Sector #USBP agents arrest a dangerous MS-13 gang member and a sex offender over the weekend in separate incidents.
@CBP
is #AlwaysVigilant Details: (link: https://bit.ly/2Fw0KaS) bit.ly/2Fw0KaS

CBP Arizona Retweeted

·
Mar 26

#BorderPatrol recorded more than 3,700 apprehensions along the Southwest Border yesterday—the largest single day total in more than a decade.

CBP San Diego Retweeted

·
Mar 7

#BorderPatrol agents apprehended more than 700 people in El Paso yesterday, including 2 previously removed sex offenders. (link: http://bit.ly/2UrwlRg) bit.ly/2UrwlRg
Video at link
@CBP
apprehensions to date in our current fiscal year have surpassed ALL of Fiscal Year 2017 (303,916) – more than the individual populations of the cities of Pittsburgh, Newark, Buffalo and Cincinnati

upload_2019-3-30_9-46-0.jpeg

upload_2019-3-30_9-47-47.jpeg

·
Mar 26

COO Sanders: If you look at our 21-day averages for the month of March, we are on track for 100,000 people to cross the border. Of those 100,000, 58,000 are family units and 9,000 are unaccompanied children. In total, of that 100,000, roughly 35,000 will be children

·
Mar 19

#USBP agents in San Diego Sector arrested a group of 6 men who entered the US illegally, including a man who was wanted for murder in Mexico. Learn more: (link: http://bit.ly/2CpQIaO) bit.ly/2CpQIaO

#USBP agents in AZ apprehended a group of illegal aliens with support from
@USMC
personnel. The group was attempting to smuggle narcotics through the desert east of Dateland, AZ. Learn more: (link: http://bit.ly/2Ojnijn) bit.ly/2Ojnijn

·
Mar 21

#USBP agents with support of a #OGSOps Blackhawk helicopter arrest illegal aliens and seize meth in the desert.
@CBP
details: (link: http://bit.ly/2TPmGI1) bit.ly/2TPmGI1

Denial is not a river in Egypt

These caravans keep coming rather the number is 20,000 or 2000 is irrelevant we can't take in the entire population of Central America it is well past time for Congress to get off their useless ass and deal with this problem.

Will he do it?

Stop waging wars on democratically elected governments in Central America and elsewhere.

Do the crime, do the time.

And which governments are those?

First off, we are waging no wars at all in central America. Secondly, Maduro sure the fuck isn't "democratically elected."
Honduras. And yes, Maduro is democratically elected.

We have no war in Honduras and no, the dictator Maduro is not democratically elected.

Guaidó, Not Maduro, Is the De Jure President of Venezuela | Stanford Law School

Will he do it?

Great plan, now how much are you willing to have your taxes raised to build the prisons and hire the people to run them and maintain them?

Will he do it?

Great plan, now how much are you willing to have your taxes raised to build the prisons and hire the people to run them and maintain them?

Given the fact we spend over 100 billion a year now on illegals, I think we can use a fraction of that money for prisons. Besides, most people would sooner leave than be locked up in a cage. There won't be that many prisoners to begin with.

These caravans keep coming rather the number is 20,000 or 2000 is irrelevant we can't take in the entire population of Central America it is well past time for Congress to get off their useless ass and deal with this problem.

Whether it's one or one million, it's still too many.

Not even close you CHICKEN SHIT LYING TARD...…

We both know you won't put your money where your mouth is at

because we both know you are full of SHIT...…...

My example is far worse, she lost her job, her career and her livelihood. I know that since you are a welfare queen losing a job is not a big deal to you, but it is to most people

Will he do it?

Okay, I find nothing to disagree with in that. :dunno:

With my plan there would be no need to lock up Americans because there would be no immigrants for them to hire.

If you were speeding last year at 10 miles an hour over the limit, and got a ticket costing you 200 bucks, and then got a speeding ticket today at 10 miles an hour over the limit that cost you 300 bucks, you are not getting fined for the ticket before. You are getting fined for the ticket you got today.

Just because somebody makes it into this country illegally does not mean they are legal once they get here. They are illegal every day and breaking our laws every single day.

If somebody broke into your house while on vacation, made themselves at home, sleeping in your bed, watching television, they are breaking the law by being in your home. You can't just come home from vacation and say because they were there when you arrived, they are no longer breaking the law.

I see your point and you are correct.

The only thing I would add is that using your house example, would you not also want the person that told the people it was ok to break into your house and liver there punished also?

Will he do it?

Okay, I find nothing to disagree with in that. :dunno:

and we would not need to shut the border and harm the economy.

Will he do it?

Well, obviously it’s been a total failure up to this point, why try the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

Last edited:

Will he do it?

Well, obviously it’s been a total failure up to this point, want to try the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

So, do you think your hero in the White House will follow through?

Forum List

Back