Another empty threat?

I’m not sure Mexico could do what he is asking....

Your kidding. Have you ever even been to Mexico? I lived there for most of a year. Mexico has tight control over everything. If they say stop and you don't, they will shoot you.

Run gator run.....
Activist Irineo Mujica, who has accompanied several caravans in Mexico, said reports about "the mother of all caravans" were false, claiming "this is information that (U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen) Nielsen is using to create fear."

His group, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, said in a statement there was no evidence the new caravan would be that large, noting "there has never been a caravan of the size that Sanchez Cordero mentioned." Indeed, past caravans hit very serious logistical hurdles at 7,000-strong.
Mexico braces for new caravan of Central American migrants

That is what they told us in Jan also...still waiting.

Run gator run.....
Activist Irineo Mujica, who has accompanied several caravans in Mexico, said reports about "the mother of all caravans" were false, claiming "this is information that (U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen) Nielsen is using to create fear."

His group, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, said in a statement there was no evidence the new caravan would be that large, noting "there has never been a caravan of the size that Sanchez Cordero mentioned." Indeed, past caravans hit very serious logistical hurdles at 7,000-strong.

You're right, it is fake news.

Run gator run.....
He is right, it is fake news.

So the article says it's TRUE and you post something anecdotal and claim it proves its false. You're special.

The open border issue shows us that Democratic Party regards educated middle class voters to be their #1 enemy who they want to replace.

I’m sure this must be fake in your eyes, too.

·
Mar 27

@CBP_McAleenan
: We are now on pace for over 100,000 apprehensions and encounters with migrants—with 90% (90,000) crossing the border illegally between ports of entry. March will be the highest month in over a decade.

·
Mar 26

#BorderPatrol recorded more than 3,700 apprehensions along the Southwest Border yesterday—the largest single day total in more than a decade.

Let me know when it actually forms and heads this way.

We were told by FoxNews back in Jan that one was coming...I think we are still waiting.

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

What would be the damage to the economy from such an action?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.
We can always hope he'll do this and try to "revoke" a congressional committee chair's security clearance. We can hope.

Run gator run.....

Yeah....well, I think this time he means it. He's sick of Democrats getting in the way and making a bad thing worse as Democrats usually do. Trump probably figures, if they don't want to work with me, then I'll work alone. Who could blame him?

I guess you’d rather see more held in inadequate facilities...
Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.
We can always hope he'll do this and try to "revoke" a congressional committee chair's security clearance. We can hope.

Run gator run.....
He is right, it is fake news.

So the article says it's TRUE and you post something anecdotal and claim it proves its false. You're special.
The article says that 20,000 is unrealistic. Or, in Trump speak, fake.

Ok so let’s blame the economy. Obviously the democrats are the economist. I doubt that. I think he should close it around the election

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you’d rather see more held in inadequate facilities...

Will he do it?

Too bad. They got no right to be here fool.

The last time I checked the president had a right to protect the country. I don’t really think that the democrats doesn’t understand what trespass is! If people want to come here they can fill out the paperwork and wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will he do it?

some of that even legal.

That is the legal trade

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back