Another empty threat?

Run gator run.....
He is right, it is fake news.

Activist Irineo Mujica, who has accompanied several caravans in Mexico, said reports about "the mother of all caravans" were false, claiming "this is information that (U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen) Nielsen is using to create fear."

His group, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, said in a statement there was no evidence the new caravan would be that large, noting "there has never been a caravan of the size that Sanchez Cordero mentioned." Indeed, past caravans hit very serious logistical hurdles at 7,000-strong.
Mexico braces for new caravan of Central American migrants
So the fox is saying he's not in the hen house? lol

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

What would be the damage to the economy from such an action?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.
----------------------------------------------- i don't care about the economy but his threats sound empty . Shut it down . Its like TRUMP is working a plan to import these third worlders .

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

So, Trump tweeted he will close the southern border next week if Mexico does not stop illegals from entering the US.

Will he do it?

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 billion dollars worth of goods flow back and forth across that border each and every day.

Hey you full of Shit Tard....

You Quack a lot of Shit...

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

You want bet $20.00 he doesn't try to close the border?

Let me know Chicken Shit.....

Will he do it?

------------------------------- whats with this ' TRY ' stuff Deno ??

We could always mine the border and set up automatic Vulcans.

Personally I think a simple wall is much more humane.

Run gator run.....
He is right, it is fake news.

Activist Irineo Mujica, who has accompanied several caravans in Mexico, said reports about "the mother of all caravans" were false, claiming "this is information that (U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen) Nielsen is using to create fear."

His group, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, said in a statement there was no evidence the new caravan would be that large, noting "there has never been a caravan of the size that Sanchez Cordero mentioned." Indeed, past caravans hit very serious logistical hurdles at 7,000-strong.
Mexico braces for new caravan of Central American migrants

So the article says it's TRUE and you post something anecdotal and claim it proves its false. You're special.
The article says that 20,000 is unrealistic. Or, in Trump speak, fake.

The same article also says it's happening. You simply choose to believe the side you want to. At any rate we need to slam the border shut.

Will he do it?

We know you Tards will fight him with everything you can.....

You want to bet Trump doesn't do everything in his power to shut it down?

Well Tard..... Do you?

That is what the press told us back in Jan...have you seen any caravans.

Why do you blindly believe the media?

Perhaps you should switch over to something besides MSNBC and CNN. You would learn there are hordes both at the border and who are being held in temporary locations UNDER BRIDGES! You don't know, do you? How quaint!

The guy that blindly believes what the media tells him should not be telling other people what to watch.

Will he do it?

Well Tard..... Do you?
----------------------------------------- TRUMP is PRESIDENT . All he need do is stop traffic at the border Deno . --- whats this TRY to shut down the border as i roll my eyes Deno ??

Will he do it?

Comrade, how should we deal with the assault on our southern border by your party and the foreign allies you have in the attack you are waging on America?

Thanks for asking, here is the plan I have put forth on this forum many times. It is a 3 step plan.

1. Pull at least 50% of the troops from Europe and station them on the border allowing them to defend this great nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals, and go after them hard. Fines so high that businesses go out under and jail time for those caught doing it.

3. Create a true guest worker program so that those industries that need the labor can get it legally.

Do those 3 things and the illegal immigrant problem will be solved.

Perhaps you should switch over to something besides MSNBC and CNN. You would learn there are hordes both at the border and who are being held in temporary locations UNDER BRIDGES! You don't know, do you? How quaint!

The guy that blindly believes what the media tells him should not be telling other people what to watch.

Damn......

Have you been cured of your Tardism?

I am glad you finally figured out all of the left wing media lies their asses off......

Welcome to the light.........

Damn......

I am glad you finally figured out all of the left wing media lies their asses off......

All media lies their asses off.

Until you figure that out you are still living in the darkness of having your head up Trump's ass.

Will he do it?

Comrade, how should we deal with the assault on our southern border by your party and the foreign allies you have in the attack you are waging on America?

Thanks for asking, here is the plan I have put forth on this forum many times. It is a 3 step plan.

1. Pull at least 50% of the troops from Europe and station them on the border allowing them to defend this great nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals, and go after them hard. Fines so high that businesses go out under and jail time for those caught doing it.

3. Create a true guest worker program so that those industries that need the labor can get it legally.

I like my plan better. Being here illegally is a first degree felony carrying a minimum of five years in prison. That takes care of every sector of the problem. It takes care of the people who have been here for a very long time, VISA overstays, asylum seekers that didn't attend court and became illegal, and of course, people thinking about coming here illegally.

Will he do it?

Well Tard..... Do you?
----------------------------------------- TRUMP is PRESIDENT . All he need do is stop traffic at the border Deno . --- whats this TRY to shut down the border as i roll my eyes Deno ??

Hey Chicken Shit, do you want to bet or not?

Will he do it?

I like my plan better. Being here illegally is a first degree felony carrying a minimum of five years in prison. That takes care of every sector of the problem. It takes care of the people who have been here for a very long time, VISA overstays, asylum seekers that didn't attend court and became illegal, and of course, people thinking about coming here illegally.

The problem is you cannot change a law and then retroactively have it effect those that did whatever it was before the law was changed.

Damn......

Until you figure that out you are still living in the darkness of having your head up Trump's ass.

No they don't you lying ass Tard...….

Again, lets go lie for lie.....

You won't do it because you are full of SHIT...

Will he do it?

Well Tard..... Do you?
--------------------------- i repeat for you as i roll my eyes Deno . [TRY] chuckle

Damn......

No they don't you lying ass Tard...….

Again, lets go lie for lie.....

You won't do it because you are full of SHIT...

I am still waiting for your list of lies, what is holding you up?

Will he do it?

Well Tard..... Do you?
------------------------------------- more repeat for you Deno .

Forum List

Back