Fought w/ officers?
2714.png

Took officer's weapon?
2714.png

Shot to death?
274c.png

CNQAY3zUwAEeYfM.jpg

Sherman Man Resisting Arrest Assaults Officers and Takes Their Weapon

SHERMAN, TX -- A Sherman man is behind bars, after police say he assaulted officers during an arrest, and even were able to take one of their weapons.

An attempt to serve a felony warrant quickly went awry Saturday morning, when a man decided he didn't want to be arrested without a fight.

"You just never know from day to day who is going to try and hurt you," said Sgt. D.M. Hampton with the Sherman Police Department.

Sherman Police say two of their officers arrived at the Motel 6 in Sherman, after hearing 19-year old Jordan Parkman, who is wanted for multiple outstanding warrants was staying there.

"While they were waiting for the confirmation of the warrant, he said something about needing to go the bathroom," said Hampton.

When officers said no, they say that's when Parkman took off running, shoving an officer at the doorway, and a scuffle ensued.

They say one of the officers was able to tase him down, but Parkman once again resisted, and this time took one of their weapons.

"He actually got the taser away from the officer, and struck one of the officers with it," said Hampton.

That’s when the other officer pepper sprayed him, but Parkman yet again took off running this time with a taser, down a set of stairs to the first floor where he locked himself in a vacant room's bathroom being cleaned by one of the maids.

"Found out that's where he was at, were able to talk him out after calling the K-9 unit, where he still had the taser in his hand,” said Hampton.

Outstanding warrants?
2714.png

Fought w/ officers?
2714.png

Took officer's weapon?
2714.png

Shot to death?
274c.png

CNQAY3zUwAEeYfM.jpg

SHERMAN, TX -- A Sherman man is behind bars, after police say he assaulted officers during an arrest, and even were able to take one of their weapons.

An attempt to serve a felony warrant quickly went awry Saturday morning, when a man decided he didn't want to be arrested without a fight.

"You just never know from day to day who is going to try and hurt you," said Sgt. D.M. Hampton with the Sherman Police Department.

Sherman Police say two of their officers arrived at the Motel 6 in Sherman, after hearing 19-year old Jordan Parkman, who is wanted for multiple outstanding warrants was staying there.

"While they were waiting for the confirmation of the warrant, he said something about needing to go the bathroom," said Hampton.

When officers said no, they say that's when Parkman took off running, shoving an officer at the doorway, and a scuffle ensued.

They say one of the officers was able to tase him down, but Parkman once again resisted, and this time took one of their weapons.

"He actually got the taser away from the officer, and struck one of the officers with it," said Hampton.

That’s when the other officer pepper sprayed him, but Parkman yet again took off running this time with a taser, down a set of stairs to the first floor where he locked himself in a vacant room's bathroom being cleaned by one of the maids.

"Found out that's where he was at, were able to talk him out after calling the K-9 unit, where he still had the taser in his hand,” said Hampton.
Not surprised

Think they need to up the amps on those damn tasers if people supposedly can get up from them and run AND grab a cops gun....not buying this. Either way one less moron on the streets...kind of surprised they didn't confirm the warrants BEFORE arresting him since if they had gotten the wrong guy then killed him they would have one hell of a mess on their hands. Why wasn't he sitting in back of cruiser waiting on warrants to be confirmed? Seriously BIG fuck ups here.

Last edited:
What Closed and other idiots don't or can't comprehend is whites as a whole don't claim the "victim" did nothing wrong. This moron stole from someone? Business? Either way he committed a criminal act he needs to answer for it,on other hand EVERY jackass that's black that's been killed by a cop was an innocent virgin choir boy altar boy never did nothing wrong EVER blah blah blah....that's the narrative. Its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Going to commit a crime prepared to face bad consequences ESPECIALLY if you fight back against a cop because they do outnumber you. I hate cops with a passion also not DUMB ENOUGH to try and fight. I use my camera,my wife's camera etc to fight back via a lawsuit if need be. Its called doing things the SMART WAY.I also stay the fuck out of trouble if I can...worst shit I get in trouble for are traffic tickets but I PAY THEM!

I agree with CC. He should have been shot dead the moment he tried to touch the officers weapon.

Outstanding warrants?
2714.png

Fought w/ officers?
2714.png

Took officer's weapon?
2714.png

Shot to death?
274c.png

CNQAY3zUwAEeYfM.jpg

And just think, black's who carry skittles, who are killed because they accidentally pulled a gun instead of a tazer, who owe back child support, who sell c-cigs on the corner, who dare have a attitude, who sit in park vehicles waiting on gas without a seat belt, who run for fear, who breath the wrong way.....all get bullets......because whitey THOUGHT THEY SAW SOMETHING...AND THIS MF'S LIVES TO HAVE A DAY IN COURT!!!

Outstanding warrants?
2714.png

Fought w/ officers?
2714.png

Took officer's weapon?
2714.png

Shot to death?
274c.png

CNQAY3zUwAEeYfM.jpg

And just think, black's who carry skittles, who are killed because they accidentally pulled a gun instead of a tazer, who owe back child support, who sell c-cigs on the corner, who dare have a attitude, who sit in park vehicles waiting on gas without a seat belt, who run for fear, who breath the wrong way.....all get bullets......because whitey THOUGHT THEY SAW SOMETHING...AND THIS MF'S LIVES TO HAVE A DAY IN COURT!!!
Yeah, and gentile giants with their hands up pleading 'don't shoot!'

Outstanding warrants?
2714.png

Fought w/ officers?
2714.png

Took officer's weapon?
2714.png

Shot to death?
274c.png

CNQAY3zUwAEeYfM.jpg

Yeah, and gentile giants with their hands up pleading 'don't shoot!'

You do call yourself meathead, correct? You do know that that imply's being dead from the neck up, correct?

You do call yourself meathead, correct? You do know that that imply's being dead from the neck up, correct?
Well, I don't call myself Dirt Nap Mike Brown, so things could be worse, right.?
Are you going to go back to school to learn to write? A mind, even such as yours, is a terrible thing to waste. See, that's what happened to Big Mike.

What Closed and other idiots don't or can't comprehend is whites as a whole don't claim the "victim" did nothing wrong

Uh, ok....what I do understand is you're not even discussing this attack on a cop. Nice way to address the topic.

And thus guy bangs both of them and runs in a room while they negotiated with him to come out. Awww, that's nice huh?

Well, I don't call myself Dirt Nap Mike Brown, so things could be worse, right.?
Are you going to go back to school to learn to write? A mind, even such as yours, is a terrible thing to waste. See, that's what happened to Big Mike.

Meathead, do me a favor and stick your head in an oven......I smell wonderful things such as ham....should you attempt this and me is hungry!!

Forum List

Back