Another example of how Republicans think

Works for me. The Feds stupid enough to hand out money for nothing, she takes it and uses it to serve the interests of her state.

Did you get a handout?

Yes. I spent it on home remodeling. And, no, I did not need it at all.
Hypocrite. I thought you righties hated hand outs. If you had the courage of your convictions you would have given it back. Looks like you don't. No surprises there. And no "if they were stupid enough to give it to me" is not an excuse for you accepting it. Never want to hear from you about 'welfare handouts' etc. You now have zero credibility on the subject.

Your faux outrage is noted and dismissed. Moving on now. Loser.

Not outraged at all. Not surprised would be the correct term.

Works for me. The Feds stupid enough to hand out money for nothing, she takes it and uses it to serve the interests of her state.

Did you get a handout?

Yes. I spent it on home remodeling. And, no, I did not need it at all.
Hypocrite. I thought you righties hated hand outs. If you had the courage of your convictions you would have given it back. Looks like you don't. No surprises there. And no "if they were stupid enough to give it to me" is not an excuse for you accepting it. Never want to hear from you about 'welfare handouts' etc. You now have zero credibility on the subject.

Your faux outrage is noted and dismissed. Moving on now. Loser.

Not outraged at all. Not surprised would be the correct term.

Blah, blah, blah, whatever.

Blah, blah, blah, whatever.

Thanks for the feedback government moocher...

Your point has been dismissed. Do you have any other whinging you want to do?

No. I'm just glad I never have to hear from you again about others mooching off the government tit...

Dude. I gave up on balancing the budget decades ago. That fight, you guys won. Why are you rehashing this shit?

This is your world. YOu built it. We are nose to the ground and afterburners on overdrive.

I doubt you ever heard me talking about "others mooching off the government".

After the Sturgis bike rally helped spread COVID around the country and created a big spike in South Dakota's infection rate the state's governor takes about $5 million in COVID relief funds to run an ad campaign asking people to visit the state..South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is using COVID-19 relief funds to pay for a $5 million tourism ad campaign, despite a surge in coronavirus cases following the Sturgis motorcycle rally
Broad2.png

Dude. I gave up on balancing the budget decades ago. That fight, you guys won. Why are you rehashing this shit?

This is your world. YOu built it. We are nose to the ground and afterburners on overdrive.

Huh? You mean the budget that Clinton left and Bush then tripled down on to fight his two wars of choice. That budget?

Huh? You mean the budget that Clinton left and Bush then tripled down on to fight his two wars of choice. That budget?

No, I mean the budget that has been doomed since we started dipping into the social security fund so that congressmen could buy votes.

Mmm, and you're calling Afghanistan a war of choice? You think that 3000 American civilians killed, didn't force war on US?

I think that makes you a bad person.

After the Sturgis bike rally helped spread COVID around the country and created a big spike in South Dakota's infection rate the state's governor takes about $5 million in COVID relief funds to run an ad campaign asking people to visit the state..South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is using COVID-19 relief funds to pay for a $5 million tourism ad campaign, despite a surge in coronavirus cases following the Sturgis motorcycle rally
What's the evidence that the Sturgis bike rally helped spread COVID around the country and created a big spike in South Dakota's infection rate?

No, I mean the budget that has been doomed since we started dipping into the social security fund so that congressmen could buy votes.

Mmm, and you're calling Afghanistan a war of choice? You think that 3000 American civilians killed, didn't force war on US?

Maybe it did force a war. Maybe you should have gone to war with the country that produced the majority of the hijackers. Saudi Arabia. I think that makes you a bad person.
I note you don't mention Iraq.

Maybe it did force a war. Maybe you should have gone to war with the country that produced the majority of the hijackers. Saudi Arabia. I think that makes you a bad person.

1. Saudi Arabia was not the nation that gave al-Qaeda, a base to operate out off, nor refused to turn them over to US, after the attack. Your pretense of ignorance of these facts, makes you a bad person.

2. Yes, 3000 American dead did force a war. That you seem to think it did not, makes you a bad person.

3. Iraq was not forced on US. Though Saddam really, really did ask for it, a lot.

1. Saudi Arabia was not the nation that gave al-Qaeda, a base to operate out off, nor refused to turn them over to US, after the attack. Your pretense of ignorance of these facts, makes you a bad person.

2. Yes, 3000 American dead did force a war. That you seem to think it did not, makes you a bad person.

3. Iraq was not forced on US. Though Saddam really, really did ask for it, a lot.

1) Saudi Arabia absolutely gave rise to those that committed the atrocities. They are a sponsor of worldwide terrorism. The fuckwits who run the country are Wahibbists, one of the most extreme forms of Islam. They also bankroll extremist madrasses thoughout the ME.

2) And yet the first place Bush invaded was Iraq. Go figure.

3) China and South Korea are asking for it too. When are you going to join up and insist on invading those countries, too? And they're just the start. Don't even get me started on Africa or other parts of Asia...

1) Saudi Arabia absolutely gave rise to those that committed the atrocities. They are a sponsor of worldwide terrorism. The fuckwits who run the country are Wahibbists, one of the most extreme forms of Islam. They also bankroll extremist madrasses thoughout the ME.

"Gave rise to" is nice and vague. Afghanistan was the nation that hosted the terrorists and them refused to hand them over. It was a completely justified and just war, and that you used it in your attack on Bush, undermines your attack's validity and your credibility.

No, the first place Bush invaded was Afghanistan. That you would lie like that undermines your attack's validity and your credibility.

3) China and South Korea are asking for it too. When are you going to join up and insist on invading those countries, too? And they're just the start. Don't even get me started on Africa or other parts of Asia...

Neither China nor South Korea has done anything like the provocations Saddam did. That you would lie like that undermines your attack's validity and your credibility.

"Gave rise to" is nice and vague. Afghanistan was the nation that hosted the terrorists and them refused to hand them over. It was a completely justified and just war, and that you used it in your attack on Bush, undermines your attack's validity and your credibility.

No, the first place Bush invaded was Afghanistan. That you would lie like that undermines your attack's validity and your credibility.

Neither China nor South Korea has done anything like the provocations Saddam did. That you would lie like that undermines your attack's validity and your credibility.
1) Nothing vague about it. Saudi Arabia constantly bankrolls extremists.
2) He didn't have a full on invasion of Afghanistan. It was a gradual build up. Iraq was a full on invasion
3) Really? They have done anything? You really haven't a clue.

1) Nothing vague about it. Saudi Arabia constantly bankrolls extremists.
2) He didn't have a full on invasion of Afghanistan. It was a gradual build up. Iraq was a full on invasion
3) Really? They have done anything? You really haven't a clue.

1, You were talking about how they "gave rise" to the 9-11 terrorists. Now you are moving the goalposts to terrorists in general. That kind of dishonest shit is the type of shit someone does, when they know they have lost the debate.

2. LOL!!! You are now playing sophist word games. That is the type of shit people do, when they know they have lost the debate.

3. I clearly stated "nothing like the provocations like Saddam". You moved the goal posts to "anything". That is the type of dishonest shit someone does, when they know they have lost the debate.

YOu have talked yourself into a corner and are now just throwing shit to try to hide that fact.

THe last election was about jobs. Trump was for them, and HIllary was against them.

This election is about mobs. Trump opposes them and you dems support them.

The rest is bullshit.

1, You were talking about how they "gave rise" to the 9-11 terrorists. Now you are moving the goalposts to terrorists in general. That kind of dishonest shit is the type of shit someone does, when they know they have lost the debate.

2. LOL!!! You are now playing sophist word games. That is the type of shit people do, when they know they have lost the debate.

3. I clearly stated "nothing like the provocations like Saddam". You moved the goal posts to "anything". That is the type of dishonest shit someone does, when they know they have lost the debate.

YOu have talked yourself into a corner and are now just throwing shit to try to hide that fact.

THe last election was about jobs. Trump was for them, and HIllary was against them.

The rest is bullshit.

No, I'm not moving the goal posts at all. They are terrrorist enablers. Period.
You mean the South China Sea shit going on now isn't provocative? North Korea is constantly provoking. Why suddenly is Saddam an issue when he had been doing the same shit since he came to power?
Trump was, and always will be, for himself.

The rest is bullshit.

No, I'm not moving the goal posts at all. They are terrrorist enablers. Period.
You mean the South China Sea shit going on now isn't provocative? North Korea is constantly provoking. Why suddenly is Saddam an issue when he had been doing the same shit since he came to power?
Trump was, and always will be, for himself.

1. Big difference between being terrorist "enablers" and refusing to turn over terrorists that killed 3000 Americans. Your pretense of confusion is not credible. You are a sophist troll.

2. Saddam was at war with US, and then repeatedly violated the terms of the cease fire. That is more. As you well know. Your lying about that, is you being a sophist troll.

3. Trump is doing a fine job as President. Your anti-Trump spin is just you throwing shit against a wall, like a monkey, to see if anything will stick. You are a partisan hack.

Yeah sturgis spread the virus like crazy no proof or numbers necessary to prove it. But not a single case got spread by the months of protests not a single case. Even though EXACTLY 14 days after those protests started the cases of COVID spiked all over the US mainly in the same cities that had protests. But that is not evidence just right wing conspiracy theories. Our bought and payed for scientists said the protests were safe after a full 2 days to test. Also Hydroxy-chloro does nothing and is even dangerous these same scientist say after a full week to run the months of tests they would need to run to say something like that.
Keep spreading your lies but they only people dumb enough to believe it already on your fucking side.

Forum List

Back