Another Fake Poll on how many Wear Masks in Public

This is just silly.

Go out to an outdoor mall and watch and count how many people are wearing masks and how many are not. I did this last Sunday and there are easily two people for every one that wears a mask (count was 51 to 23).

These polls are FAKE and used to manipulate peoples sense of what 'everybody thinks' and they then conform to it.

These 'Biden leads Trump by 50 gazzillion percent' are the same way. They are push polls intending to make people feel ashamed for voting for Trump, nothing more.

Wearing a mask is something that you do for your fellow human beings. It is something that the medical community (not trashy politicians) recommends that we do to stop the spread of this disease.

The people who voted for trump should be ashamed. They were out to hurt our nation and so far have been successful, unfortunately.
Bull shit... Both both Fauci and the SG have both said that wearing a mask will not protect you or prevent the transmission covid.

WHY do you commie leftards keep LYING? All you little radical, brain washed sheeple that have appointed yourselves FACE MASK NAZIS are nothing more than a typical, garden variety, democrat sticking your nose into someone's else's business and freedom of choice, without knowing WTF you're talking about.

Your first 2 links are from March. The third link is to a very small study and the link specifically points out that it didn't study whether masks are effective in limiting droplet travel distance. The last link is about an op-ed, and one based on the idea that no studies have been done showing masks are effective in slowing the spread of COVID-19. There have been such studies now. For example:

Early on it was believed that this virus spread largely through touch. It is now believed to mainly be airborne. Your videos are a bit out of date.
You want to wear a mask, wear one. You don't want to wear a mask, don't. That's the real point of all this. People should be able to have freedom to chose. That's America. We're supposed to be free to make our own choices.

If you leftists think everyone should be wearing a mask, then you wear them, and if you see someone not wearing a mask, well what difference does it make to you if you think you're mask is going to magically save you?
Let's get to the bottom of this. People who refuse to wear masks are trashy ignorant pigs who have no interest in their own fellow human beings, communities, and our country. Your "freedom to chose" thing is a pile of shit. You just don't care. You just want to be a disease spreader, as this disease is airborne. What happened to the "personal responsibility" thing?
A mask outside of a hospital room is nothing more than a brand to identify who the livestock are.

Good job guy.
(Eyeroll)
I call it a test run for the chip implanting
That will not end well...............No one will put a chip in me.,.........they will wish they had BLM again.

This is just silly.

Go out to an outdoor mall and watch and count how many people are wearing masks and how many are not. I did this last Sunday and there are easily two people for every one that wears a mask (count was 51 to 23).

These polls are FAKE and used to manipulate peoples sense of what 'everybody thinks' and they then conform to it.

These 'Biden leads Trump by 50 gazzillion percent' are the same way. They are push polls intending to make people feel ashamed for voting for Trump, nothing more.

Hey Jim by all means go out without a mask, fuck the polls and fuck the virus. Just consider the 120K people who died because they were to stupid to know the virus is fake and all this is just to get Trumpty Dumpty out of office.
Sounds good.........Fuck the mask and Fear Mongers.........Way ahead of you bro...........

Oh well.....now if we can just get rid of the dang Mask Nazi's at work we can MAGA BABY.

This is just silly.

Wearing a mask is something that you do for your fellow human beings. It is something that the medical community (not trashy politicians) recommends that we do to stop the spread of this disease.

The people who voted for trump should be ashamed. They were out to hurt our nation and so far have been successful, unfortunately.
Bull shit... Both both Fauci and the SG have both said that wearing a mask will not protect you or prevent the transmission covid.

WHY do you commie leftards keep LYING? All you little radical, brain washed sheeple that have appointed yourselves FACE MASK NAZIS are nothing more than a typical, garden variety, democrat sticking your nose into someone's else's business and freedom of choice, without knowing WTF you're talking about.

Your first 2 links are from March. The third link is to a very small study and the link specifically points out that it didn't study whether masks are effective in limiting droplet travel distance. The last link is about an op-ed, and one based on the idea that no studies have been done showing masks are effective in slowing the spread of COVID-19. There have been such studies now. For example:

Early on it was believed that this virus spread largely through touch. It is now believed to mainly be airborne. Your videos are a bit out of date.
You want to wear a mask, wear one. You don't want to wear a mask, don't. That's the real point of all this. People should be able to have freedom to chose. That's America. We're supposed to be free to make our own choices.

If you leftists think everyone should be wearing a mask, then you wear them, and if you see someone not wearing a mask, well what difference does it make to you if you think you're mask is going to magically save you?
Let's get to the bottom of this. People who refuse to wear masks are trashy ignorant pigs who have no interest in their own fellow human beings, communities, and our country. Your "freedom to chose" thing is a pile of shit. You just don't care. You just want to be a disease spreader, as this disease is airborne. What happened to the "personal responsibility" thing?
A mask outside of a hospital room is nothing more than a brand to identify who the livestock are.

Good job guy.
(Eyeroll)
That will not end well...............No one will put a chip in me.,.........they will wish they had BLM again.
I was inside an area TJ Maxx today most I saw had a mask on I overheard a person say he's not wearing a mask. I responded with damn right

This is just silly.

Good job guy.
(Eyeroll)
I was inside an area TJ Maxx today most I saw had a mask on I overheard a person say he's not wearing a mask. I responded with damn right
Now we need another 320 million people to say.....METOO .....METOO.........

We have a Nation of sheep........and many of the Sheep are brainwashed already.

Now we need another 320 million people to say.....METOO .....METOO.........We have a Nation of sheep........and many of the Sheep are brainwashed already.
If people would actually stop to think about it:
If no one wore a mask except the obviously ill and severely at risk and we had never shut down at all, the WORST that could have happened is that:​
  1. The weakest among us least fit to live might have died, probably not many more than already have.
  2. There never would have been this horrible run on food and TP.
  3. Our society would have built up a better herd immunity faster.
  4. We would have saved this massive impact on the hospitals and healthcare system.
  5. Millions of important diagnostic tests and important and needed elective procedures would never have been delayed creating a backlog of a year or more which will lead to many more deaths.
  6. Hospitals would not have lost billions.
  7. 40 million more people would still have jobs instead of now being on gov. programs.
  8. Thousands of major corporations in sports, entertainment, manufacturing and technology wouldn't have lost billions of dollars.
  9. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses wouldn't now be out of business or nearly so.
  10. You could just go to the store and buy food.
  11. There never would have been a collapse of the core of our economy.
  12. Our schools would be open and kids would be getting a real education and advancing in life.
  13. The strongest of us would be better fit to cope with future viruses.
  14. Some of the burden would be off our infrastructure.
  15. And the Fed wouldn't be out over 2 trillion dollars.

Now we need another 320 million people to say.....METOO .....METOO.........We have a Nation of sheep........and many of the Sheep are brainwashed already.
If people would actually stop to think about it:
If no one wore a mask except the obviously ill and severely at risk and we had never shut down at all, the WORST that could have happened is that:​
  1. The weakest among us least fit to live might have died, probably not many more than already have.
  2. There never would have been this horrible run on food and TP.
  3. Our society would have built up a better herd immunity faster.
  4. We would have saved this massive impact on the hospitals and healthcare system.
  5. Millions of important diagnostic tests and important and needed elective procedures would never have been delayed creating a backlog of a year or more which will lead to many more deaths.
  6. Hospitals would not have lost billions.
  7. 40 million more people would still have jobs instead of now being on gov. programs.
  8. Thousands of major corporations in sports, entertainment, manufacturing and technology wouldn't have lost billions of dollars.
  9. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses wouldn't now be out of business or nearly so.
  10. You could just go to the store and buy food.
  11. There never would have been a collapse of the core of our economy.
  12. Our schools would be open and kids would be getting a real education and advancing in life.
  13. The strongest of us would be better fit to cope with future viruses.
  14. Some of the burden would be off our infrastructure.
  15. And the Fed wouldn't be out over 2 trillion dollars.
BRAVO ZULU

I'm not a Democrat.
I didn't think you were... that's why I was confused when it appeared you're buying into the democrat hype.

If you aren't aware, this virus is a worldwide phenomenon. The idea that it's just Democrat hype for people to wear masks is not only silly, its objectively wrong. The world is not split into Democrats and Republicans. For that matter, it isn't just Democrat politicians who are taking the virus seriously and have called for things like mask wearing and social distancing. You seem to be making this about politics even when it is not. :dunno:

I'm not a Democrat.
I didn't think you were... that's why I was confused when it appeared you're buying into the democrat hype.

If you aren't aware, this virus is a worldwide phenomenon. The idea that it's just Democrat hype for people to wear masks is not only silly, its objectively wrong. The world is not split into Democrats and Republicans. For that matter, it isn't just Democrat politicians who are taking the virus seriously and have called for things like mask wearing and social distancing. You seem to be making this about politics even when it is not. :dunno:
this is interesting in regard to mask wearing and how much COVID19 virus you get.

The mean viral load of severe cases was around 60 times higher than that of mild cases, suggesting that higher viral loads might be associated with severe clinical outcomes. We further stratified these data according to the day of disease onset at the time of sampling. The DCt values of severe cases remained significantly lower for the first 12 days after onset than those of corresponding mild cases (figure A). We also studied serial samples from 21 mild and ten severe cases (figure B). Mild cases were found to have an early viral clearance, with 90% of these patients repeatedly testing negative on RT-PCR by day 10 post-onset. By contrast, all severe cases still tested positive at or beyond day 10 post-onset. Overall, our data indicate that, similar to SARS in 2002–03,6
patients with severe COVID-19 tend to have a high viral load and a long virus-shedding period.

This is just silly.

You sound like you don’t have a clue about the reason for masks.
It’s not about magically saving me. Masks are to try slowing the spread of the virus. People can be asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic and spread the virus.

Why is it so important to you not to wear a mask? Yes, they are annoying. If they slow the spread, though, isn’t that a worthwhile thing?
While people have freedom to make choices, America isn’t an anarchy. Sometimes there are rules. During a public health crisis, there can be unusual rules. And honestly, I find the personal freedom argument when it comes to masks often seems like an excuse, a mask over people who simply don’t want to be inconvenienced and couldn’t give a shit about anyone else’s health.
People's choice
Besides if the government is allowing statue to be defiled and building burned with no repercussions. They thy cannot say shit if I wear a mask or not...

This is just silly.

And the fact that you don’t care about yourself or your neighbors or family makes you proud?

wacko

but then again, I live in the one place in the country where we were smart enough to do the right thing.

deadly trumpkins

wearing a mask is not a political decision, it’s an IQ test

This is just silly.

What nation is your nation? Mine is America and trump was doing really well before the virus and the democrat klan rallies.

This is just silly.

And the fact that you don’t care about yourself or your neighbors or family makes you proud?

wacko

but then again, I live in the one place in the country where we were smart enough to do the right thing.

deadly trumpkins

wearing a mask is not a political decision, it’s an IQ test
It’s political unless your IQ is low.

If you can't social distance, wearing a mask is the next best thing. That has been the CDC stance for quite a while.

Now what were you saying about the CDC and WHO?
WHO guidance: Healthy people should wear masks only when 'taking care of' coronavirus patients
Facemasks Won’t Protect From Coronavirus, Says CDC And WHO
WHO stands by recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick

^
WHO guidance: Healthy people should wear masks only when 'taking care of' coronavirus patients

uh-huh.
why are you using FOX as the source of what the WHO is stating? why not go di-recty to the WHO website & pull it? that certainly would go a lot farther with yer um.... 'credibility', don'tcha think? not to mention that it's now COMMON KNOWLEDGE that just 'cause you aren't 'sick' doesn't mean you aren't sick. asymptomatic carriers won't have a fever, cough, etc...

so yer first 'source' is dismissed. go to the WHO website & give the most update current recommendations.

Facemasks Won’t Protect From Coronavirus, Says CDC And WHO

it's dated from march, which renders it as OUTDATED & OBSOLETE.

WHO stands by recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick

again -dated from march; OUTDATED & OBSOLETE.

who you trying to kid? those that dwell in the basket with you won't bother to go beyond reading yer links & not even bother to actually GO to them & read them. but critical thinking bipeds will & dismiss them due to the reasons given.

Last edited:
This is just silly.

because my fucking mask is mainly meant to protect YOU; & educated people know that when they are wearing a mask, it is meant to protect ME.

dumbass.

I only wear one when I am at work and its because we have to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

if wearing a mask saves lives - you should be wearing one whenever you are in close enough contact with others out in public, such as a grocery store.

lol ... i would think you would be concerned enough for yer fellow man to brave a little inCONvenience & be more caring, especially if some of those people you may cross paths with are pregnant.

LOL! so much for being 'pro life'.

i'll say i see maybe 1 outa 50 not wearing one while inside a store & i make sure to ask why they aren't... most times they won't even answer because they know they have no acceptable answer. occasionally i get an 'i'm sorry ' & then i tell them not to apologise to me - but they should apologise to everybody else who doesn't have the guts to call them out on it.

No need to be a busy body.

lol... bullshit. i don't know if it will make a difference to even one person - BUT guaranteed, if it CONtinues to be ignored - then you will see more & more people going into public places without them.

just wait until winter when people tend to stay indoors more. why do you think colds & flu are more prevalent that time of year?

the ones that get away with it will allow others to feel like they can too. i want to make them uncomfortable. & anybody who feels they are a 'busy body' if they speak out - that's silly. i won't feel ashamed for doing the right thing...

look at the racists blatantly being assholes...& how empowered they have become. why? because they were allowed to by the creature in the whitehouse giving them full tilt permission to do it.

this is exactly the same thing. is donny wearing a mask? is he basically telling his base, that they shouldn't either?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back