GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally! / Trump in swing state Montana

Harris bringing the energy. Another revved up and enormous crowd is lined up for a chance to be part of something special. Meanwhile Bunker Boy Donald is MIA. Anyone see him recently?

Let's see Trump pull that crowd size at a rally at the same location. #DoIt

giphy.webp

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
Harris bringing the energy. Another revved up and enormous crowd is lined up for a chance to be part of something special. Meanwhile Bunker Boy Donald is MIA. Anyone see him recently?

Oh. One long shot of the same hundreds of people under a tent.

I thought numbers at rallies didn't matter? That's what you told us before

What "joy" does Lamaka bring?

Tell us without citing immutable characteristics

Why did your party reject her in 2020?

Oh. One long shot of the same hundreds of people under a tent.

I thought numbers at rallies didn't matter? That's what you told us before
I have seen the light! Only crowd size matters. I mean, why would Trump spend 12 entire minutes of his 47 minutes yesterday at his press rally talking about crowd size if it didnt matter?

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams.

Hey stupid, Trump did an hour plus presser just a day or so ago. Meanwhile, Kamala hides behind kids and runs away from debate challenges and any questions from the media. The desperation is obvious here.

Hey stupid, Trump did an hour plus presser just a day or so ago. Meanwhile, Kamala hides behind kids and runs away from debate challenges and any questions from the media. The desperation is obvious here.

Aren't they just the cutest things?..................................

If you can ignore the stench of the desperation.

Crowd sizes don’t mean anything. In 2020 Biden couldn’t pack a small classroom, and he still won.

Forum List

Back