Another Good Month On The Jobs Front...unemployment Drops To 5.9%

Just keep telling yourself that, doesn't matter it's not true.
Again, if it were true, you'd be able ti explain how the labor force participation rate indicates how many people are working. You can't because it doesn't. Sadly for you, being a lowly Bush voter, you're too stupid to understand that.

But I guarantee most others here understand it.
I have explained dumb ass
I never gave a hard number I said fewer people are participating in the work force now than in 2009 66% vs 62% now you are fucking dismissed
Hey, look everyone ... the brain-dead rightie just changed his position! :mm: :mm: :mm:

No, dildo, you did not say "fewer people are participating in the work force now than in 2009." Had you said that, you wouldn't have been the laughing stock of this thread. You may be saying that now because Liberals here have been educating you why you're an imbecile, and it finally sunk in; however, this is what you were actually saying ...

• "Dumb ass what has more workers 66% or 62%."

• "Which percentage has more worker? 2009 66% or 2014 62%"

• "Even though unemployment number has dropped fewer people are working now than when obama took office in 2009."

• "Less people are working now than when obama took office in 2009."

• "And dumb ass the current BLS data I used showed less people working than was working in 2009."

• "65% in January 2009 dropped to 62.7% in september 2014 and has not went up since WHICH MEANS FEWER PEOPLE ARE WORKING THAN WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT."

So what have we learned from this exercise? 1) Bush voters are the dumbest creatures on the face of the Earth; 2) You were claiming there are fewer "workers" now even though there are actually more; 3) you switched your position from, "there are fewer workers now," to, "fewer people are participating in the work force now."; 4) Liberals can teach you; and 5) you're still not man enough to dismiss me.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

That's right you are a dumb ass to believe that shit you spew as logical. but that is the way of the cock suckers known as obama supporters.
Your :gay: faggish :gay: limp-wristed :gay: empty retort is noted.
Queeny is that all you have left? Fucking little faggot can't logically look at the numbers from both charts and see the numbers don't match.

You think the labor force participation rate tells us the number of employed and you're trying to say I'm wrong. Too funny.
Why wouldn't it?
Because the Labor Force is Employed PLUS Unemployed, not just employed.
And the Labor Force Participation Rate is the Labor Force as a PERCENT of the Population.
You keep citing a percent and claiming it's the number.
Yes dumb ass yes fewer people are working but more jobs have been cooked in the mixed I got it , you'll believe any fucking thing just as long as it's coming from liar of the year 2013
You really are a dumb son of a bitch.
Explain how numbers Liberals' post from the BLS are "cooked," but numbers you post from the BLS are not. :cuckoo:
You do the fucking home work dumb ass.
You're the one making the insane accusation. If you can't explain it, it remains an insane accusation.

I can live with that.

Why wouldn't it?
And the Labor Force Participation Rate is the Labor Force as a PERCENT of the Population.
Yes dumb ass yes fewer people are working but more jobs have been cooked in the mixed I got it , you'll believe any fucking thing just as long as it's coming from liar of the year 2013
Explain how numbers Liberals' post from the BLS are "cooked," but numbers you post from the BLS are not. :cuckoo:
You're the one making the insane accusation. If you can't explain it, it remains an insane accusation.

I can live with that.

You're the one having problems comprehending the numbers that is why you need to do your own home work.

Again, if it were true, you'd be able ti explain how the labor force participation rate indicates how many people are working. You can't because it doesn't. Sadly for you, being a lowly Bush voter, you're too stupid to understand that.

But I guarantee most others here understand it.
I never gave a hard number I said fewer people are participating in the work force now than in 2009 66% vs 62% now you are fucking dismissed
Hey, look everyone ... the brain-dead rightie just changed his position! :mm: :mm: :mm:

No, dildo, you did not say "fewer people are participating in the work force now than in 2009." Had you said that, you wouldn't have been the laughing stock of this thread. You may be saying that now because Liberals here have been educating you why you're an imbecile, and it finally sunk in; however, this is what you were actually saying ...

• "Even though unemployment number has dropped fewer people are working now than when obama took office in 2009."

• "And dumb ass the current BLS data I used showed less people working than was working in 2009."

• "65% in January 2009 dropped to 62.7% in september 2014 and has not went up since WHICH MEANS FEWER PEOPLE ARE WORKING THAN WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT."

So what have we learned from this exercise? 1) Bush voters are the dumbest creatures on the face of the Earth; 2) You were claiming there are fewer "workers" now even though there are actually more; 3) you switched your position from, "there are fewer workers now," to, "fewer people are participating in the work force now."; 4) Liberals can teach you; and 5) you're still not man enough to dismiss me.

That's right you are a dumb ass to believe that shit you spew as logical. but that is the way of the cock suckers known as obama supporters.
Queeny is that all you have left? Fucking little faggot can't logically look at the numbers from both charts and see the numbers don't match.
Uh-oh, looks like I hit a nerve! :eek:

Of course the numbers don't match ... they're from two different data sets, representing two different queries. One representing workers, which shows there are more people working now than when Bush left office; and another showing that labor force participtation is lower today than when Bush became president. that's what Liberals have been telling you all along.

But the good news, rightard, is it appears you finally get it. :clap:

I can live with that.

You're the one having problems comprehending the numbers that is why you need to do your own home work.
Imbecile, homework is not required to show you're batshit insane. Both you and Liberals here cite numbers from the BLS. The same source! Yet you insanely claim Liberals' post cooked numbers but you do not -- even though they're all from the same source. :cuckoo:

Who knows why you think homework is needed? :dunno:

Which brings us full circle now that bigchoadbreathnc finally understands that "employment" figures are NOT the same as "labor force participation" figures...

Poor, brain-dead, Conservatives. Math is always so fuzzy to them.

Total Employed
1/2009: 142,152,000
9/2014: 146,600,000

Earth to brain-dead Conservative ... 146.6 million is greater than 142.2 million

Of course the numbers don't match ... they're from two different data sets, representing two different queries. One representing workers, which shows there are more people working now than when Bush left office; and another showing that labor force participtation is lower today than when Bush became president. that's what Liberals have been telling you all along.

Hit a nerve? you couldn't hit shit even if you were shit.

Which brings us full circle now that bigchoadbreathnc finally understands that "employment" figures are NOT the same as "labor force participation" figures...

Total Employed

Earth to brain-dead Conservative ... 146.6 million is greater than 142.2 million
only a brain dead obama supporter would believe that shit.

The problem with ya'll dumb ass obama supporters argument is the numbers don't match
The unemployment rate for the same years
w8BCqtE.png

Now that chart that yall hate
9cevy8p.png

ob ama's unemployment numbers for 2014 was 5.9 with a participation rate of 62.7
Going to the year and month that bush had the same unemployment numbers
july 2008 5.8 with a participation rate of 66.1
If we have more jobs now why isn't the participation rate up at the same level of july 2008?

No, clearly from your response, I know I hit a nerve. Guess you're a little too sensitive about being called out of the closet. :eek:

Total Employed

Well the numbers come from the BLS... and even you said numbers from the BLS are NOT cooked. So it's true -- there are more people working today than there were when Bush left office.

:dance::dance::dance:

This is the link to the correct data regarding the NUMBER of PEOPLE working:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Here is the correct data dumb ass

LMAO! :banana2:

The participation rate isn't significant. Its been falling for 15 years, and will continue to fall for the next 15 years as the baby boomers age.

It must be you dumb asses are going bat shit crazy over it.
Why did the participation rate stay at a steady 66% up until obama came along and now hows continued to drop and hasn't been back up since 2009
Yall are some of the dumbest people alive. I'm surprised you made it out of the birth canal

Can you say...."baby boomers?"....idiot.
Dumb ass they haven't retired and those who left the work force came back
Ass hat.
They haven't retired?? Imbecile, there were almost 3 million baby boomers who retired last year alone. You really are as dumb as they come. But then again, you are a Bush voter. :afro:

Here is the correct data dumb ass

The participation rate isn't significant. Its been falling for 15 years, and will continue to fall for the next 15 years as the baby boomers age.

Why did the participation rate stay at a steady 66% up until obama came along and now hows continued to drop and hasn't been back up since 2009
Yall are some of the dumbest people alive. I'm surprised you made it out of the birth canal

Ass hat.
They haven't retired?? Imbecile, there were almost 3 million baby boomers who retired last year alone. You really are as dumb as they come. But then again, you are a Bush voter. :afro:
You're really stupid to keep coming back for this ass beating you're getting. MOST have not retired link was posted dumb ass. you are dismissed.

Total Employed

Well the numbers come from the BLS... and even you said numbers from the BLS are NOT cooked. So it's true -- there are more people working today than there were when Bush left office.

And stupid since you can't comprehend the links I posted came from the BLS you are dismissed back to morons class.

No, clearly from your response, I know I hit a nerve. Guess you're a little too sensitive about being called out of the closet. :eek:
You haven't hit anything maybe wishful thinking on your part.

You haven't hit anything maybe wishful thinking on your part.
Your earlier bellicose response belies your denials now.

Total Employed

And stupid since you can't comprehend the links I posted came from the BLS you are dismissed back to morons class.
Your link was to the labor force participation rate, which bears no indication on the employment numbers I posted. You're still not man enough :gay: to dismiss me.

Ass hat.
You're really stupid to keep coming back for this ass beating you're getting. MOST have not retired link was posted dumb ass. you are dismissed.
You're too stupid for words, even for a lowly Bush voter. Who said "most" baby boomers retired? Who said "most" had to retire to lower the labor force participation rate? You have no argument because you're too fucking stupid to make one. Meanwhile, last year we had 2.8 million people drop out of the labor force and we had 2.9 million baby boomer retire. Only a brain-dead rightarded single-brain cell Conservative Bush voter would think baby boomers aren't dragging down the labor force participation rate. :eusa_doh: And I use the word "think" lightly because you don't think .... you're a knee-jerk reactionary.

Ass hat.
You're too stupid for words, even for a lowly Bush voter. Who said "most" baby boomers retired? Who said "most" had to retire to lower the labor force participation rate? You have no argument because you're too fucking stupid to make one. Meanwhile, last year we had 2.8 million people drop out of the labor force and we had 2.9 million baby boomer retire. Only a brain-dead rightarded single-brain cell Conservative Bush voter would think baby boomers aren't dragging down the labor force participation rate. :eusa_doh: And I use the word "think" lightly because you don't think .... you're a knee-jerk reactionary.

And the far left continue to prove why their is no independent thought in their religion.

Ass hat.
Stupid is all you will ever be. I'm laughing my ass off at you. I've made my point and you have flopped like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Forum List

Back