Another Great Crowder video.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

He slam dunks it at the end by pointing out democrooks promote far more authoritarian controls on people than anything a conservative "right winger" wants enacted.

Compare Hitler with any despot who murdered millions. THEY ALL appealed to the bottom rung by demonizing the rich and promoting nanny state utopian bullshit. Hitlery spews the same asinine contempt for "the rich" while having made $31.3 M as a "publik servant". Never mind God knows how much shit they've squirreled away.

Seriously?

How stupid do you have to be to piss and moan about "the rich" and "shits just not fair" and support a proven, documented, and as yet unconvicted liar who wants to control more shit than government tries to control now.

Guess what bed wetters. Your beloved nanny state can't control shit. They can't even keep drugs and cell phones and all sorts of other shit including guns out of PRISONS. Letting you assholes run the show would lead to a government ratcheting down on the entire country constantly insisting we just need more laws to fix shit...

It's been tried. It failed and ended up in chaos.

Last edited:
  • Banned
One other thing I've noticed.

If you drink several doses of Pepto you can watch a quick hitlery speech. Compare it to a hitler speech in context if you wish, I've read plenty of similar policy proposals from both sociopaths, but look at the delivery.

Both begin speeches in a calm tone, blathering about "love of country" or whatever, and increasingly build up. Before you know it, both are screeching about undoing shit and making "them" pay.

I think Adolph was reincarnated as a bitch from Illinois, they probably got sick of listening to his ass whine down in hell.

Forum List

Back