Another Home Run By "Roger Maris" Trump

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Trump slaps another one over the center field fence. MAGA Team winning going away.

While the hand ringing libtardos rail about everything Trump does he's three steps ahead of them. The tariffs are going to position American steel and aluminum companies at the forefront in the new infrastructure plan. The Democrats can't oppose the infrastructure plan and they can't tell their voters buying American steel and aluminim is bad. I love it.

Trump knocked down the Blue Wall and lieberals can't put it back up. They can't win the votes opposing jobs. We're moving the blue wall down to the Mexican border. No more 50 Billion a year trade deficit with a country that won't do anything to take down their drug cartels, take our jobs, and think we should fund their state welfare.

More steel jobs, more natural gas jobs, more coal jobs, more car jobs, more infrastructure jobs, and more votes.

Damn, Made In America never sounded so good.

DNHx8EjV4AAP1Fi.jpg

Trump slaps another one over the center field fence. MAGA Team winning going away.

While the hand ringing libtardos rail about everything Trump does he's three steps ahead of them. The tariffs are going to position American steel and aluminum companies at the forefront in the new infrastructure plan. The Democrats can't oppose the infrastructure plan and they can't tell their voters buying American steel and aluminim is bad. I love it.

Trump knocked down the Blue Wall and lieberals can't put it back up. They can't win the votes opposing jobs. We're moving the blue wall down to the Mexican border. No more 50 Billion a year trade deficit with a country that won't do anything to take down their drug cartels, take our jobs, and think we should fund their state welfare.

More steel jobs, more natural gas jobs, more coal jobs, more car jobs, more infrastructure jobs, and more votes.

The international economy scored it an error. 450 point drop here yesterday, rest of earth seeing similar. My own portfolio has already lost its year earnings and is plunging into the red.

So much for fantasy baseball.

The international economy scored it an error. 450 point drop here yesterday, rest of earth seeing similar. My own portfolio has already lost its year earnings and is plunging into the red.

If the International community doesn’t like it...GOOD!
My son is making good money.

Trump is like a drug dealer and his minions just can't get enough. They'll feel great for a little while but the long term effects will destroy American lives.

I can't believe this isn't common knowledge but -- said international community includes us. When we're going up, generally everybody is. When everybody's going down --- we get the 450 drop just cited.

No country is an island, unless you're North Korea and even then not really.

I can't believe this isn't common knowledge but -- said international community includes us. When we're going up, generally everybody is. When everybody's going down --- we get the 450 drop just cited.

Because the US economic policies as are are working so well.

If this is "well" I'd like to try "sick" please. "Well" is kind of expensive.

If this is "well" I'd like to try "sick" please.
How stupid are you?
We have turned our nation into a beggar of other’s resources.

How stupid are you?

Oh please. No more than you are a beggar for the food from your grocery store or I was for the brand new TVs I bought my kids from best buy over Christmas.

How stupid are you?

As of yesterday one of my investment accounts was around one percent growth for the year. The other was about 0.005%. By the end of today I expect it a giant sucking sound as it drops into the negative for the first time in four years.

That "stupid" enough for ya? Should I be celebrating negative numbers then? Would that be less "stupid"?

Dumbass.

How stupid are you?

Oh please. No more than you are a beggar for the food from your grocery store or I was for the brand new TVs I bought my kids from best buy over Christmas.
Nope!
Americans were sold out by investors suffering from avarice.
I know plenty of people who became extremely wealthy prior to Reagan.

How stupid are you?

As of yesterday one of my investment accounts was around one percent growth for the year. The other was about 0.005%. By the end of today I expect it a giant sucking sound as it drops into the negative for the first time in four years.

That "stupid" enough for ya? Should I be celebrating negative numbers then? Would that be less "stupid"?

Dumbass.
That’s due to conservative investing.
But I do understand that the majority of investors don’t have the time or know how to actively control their investments.

How stupid are you?

Dumbass.
That’s due to conservative investing.
But I do understand that the majority of investors don’t have the time or know how to actively control their investments.

Wouldn't know, not my bidness what other people's investments are. But I do know what's going on with mine.

We've got a slugger now after 8 years of Mario Mendoza of the "Mendoza-line" infamy

Yep, you have a slugger that strikes out 15 times for every home run he hits.
No, he served 8 and then left. He got two things, a Nobel Peace Prize and a participation award. The former is still a mystery and the latter a given.

I am talking about your savior, Trump. He gets something right about every 15 to 20 tries and fucks up the rest.

Obama was not a home run hitter by any stretch of the imagination. He was the bench utility infielder that only got to play on rest days and was only good at hitting singles...too keep with the baseball analogies.

Forum List

Back