Another Hunter Biden email released by House.

I get the impression you must be a very simple person.
Do you ACTUALLY believe this shit is as simple and cut-and dry as it appears you do?
I did not intend to go into detail since Bribing Biden is pretty well known. Are you sure you don't have anything to add?

The Bidens are good at this. In fact, they’re the best.

And really, with a dad in high levels of government, and with 21 or more LLC’s which serve as empty shell companies, the Bidens are also pretty good at covering their $$$$ tracks. Well, unless and until someone smokes too much crack and loses his laptop.
They should just put this all on never ending prime time TV.

They should just put this all on never ending prime time TV.
Aye. Also, the House should increase the speed of the drip drip drip if possible.

Since “turn-about” is fair play, I would enjoy seeing the Brandon regime placed under very public scrutiny such as the Dims did to Trump and his Administration.

You know:investigation after investigation. Maybe an impeachment or two? The only difference would be that this time, it appears to be well grounded and justified.

Aye. Also, the House should increase the speed of the drip drip drip if possible.

Since “turn-about” is fair play, I would enjoy seeing the Brandon regime placed under very public scrutiny such as the Dims did to Trump and his Administration.

You know:investigation after investigation. Maybe an impeachment or two? The only difference would be that this time, it appears to be well grounded and justified.
Yawn.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Aren't those your words?
Again, Wtf are you babbling about?

Everyone arrested and charged with any crime in this land is “PRESUMED to be innocent in the eyes of the law” until and unless proved guilty after a full, fair trial.

What any of this has to do with anything I’ve posted is left unstated in your drug-addled incoherent post.

Her political career is over.

she's accepted that.

so has her followers.

She will forever be the one that lost to TRUMP!.

FyN3fdRWIAIkz1K.jpg:large

:p

Her political career is over. She will forever be the one that lost to TRUMP!.

<psssst>

& yer chosen one will forever be the one who was a one term, twice impeached, at least twice indicted, & guilty of sexual assault 'prez' who lost to dark brandon!

<psssst>

& yer chosen one will forever be the one who was a one term, twice impeached, at least twice indicted, & guilty of sexual assault 'prez' who lost to dark brandon!
That makes Hillary's loss even more humiliating. Kind of like losing to the team that was beaten by the JV team.

That makes Hillary's loss even more humiliating. Kind of like losing to the team that was beaten by the JV team.
I would call losing a political race humiliating unless you refuse to believe it.

Protect their spy balloons. Permit Chinese spy stations, aka police stations. Allow a Chinese military installation in Cuba. Permit the sale of US land a abutting military installations to the CCP. I'm sure I forgot some.
Protect spy balloons?

And are red states moving to government approval of real estate?

Got illegally installed as POTUS?

There is only one President of the United States and that is Joseph Robinette Biden.

The Fucking Rapist and Fucking Tritor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

There exists no physically documented proof of Election Fraud, except the attempts by the Fucking Rapist and Fucking Traitor to pressure the Governor Kemp of Georgia, Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger and former Governor of Arizona Doug Ducey. All of those reported pressure by the Fucking Rapist and Fucking Traitor to change votes in their states.

Over Sixty (60) lawsuits brought by shyster's like Sidney "The Kraken" Powell and Gouhli alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud were filed and over Sixty (60).

The fucking Rapist and fucking Traitor fucking fired U.S. Cyber Security Chief Christopher Krebs for calling, “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.”

You ain't got fucking shit in the way of proof of damn thing. God you truly are pathetic.

Forum List

Back