Another 'Inconvenient Fact' For The 'No Election Fraud' Crowd

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The UNiparty sure doesn't want anyone seeing 2000 Mules. Complete blackout by MSM & both parties.
Fraud can only be denied if you willfully ignore it at this point, like so many progbot posters on here have obviously chosen to do.

1. Can you imagine if Trump had won and all this election fraud had been exposed in his favor?

download.jpeg-2.jpg

The nation would be literally in the midst of civil war as Democrats called openly for insurrection ... looting, burning, destroying, murdering, and committing domestic terrorist bombings (like 'Ruth Sent Us' did recently') ... We'd be ass-deep in more criminal Pelosi Impeachments, etc...

2. I urge everyone, every conservative, out there NOT to accept all the forecasts of a giant Red Wave coming as if it has already happened.

Remember how Hillary was
predicted to blow Trump away, yet, despite her historic criminal scandals, she lost.

Remember how almost no conservative believed a dementia-ravaged, proven compromised criminal hiding in his basement, speaking to TENS of people while campaigning, could not possibly beat Trump, who was filling stadiums with supporters?

Remember 2,000 Mules, the recent guilty confessions and convictions by liberals not only engaging in but running complex voter fraud schemes?

What has been done to ensure the fundamental changes have been made to ensure the highly organized and effective voter fraud we saw in the past can not be repeated?

Has ENOUGH been done to restore election integrity, voter confidence in elections, and, again, to ensure what happened in the past will not be repeated?

In summation, Conservatives / Americans can NOT afford to assume the predicted Red Wave will happen as if it already has.

So much for 'election fraud doesn't exist / didn't happen.'

I predeict a Democrat / snowflake shift ... again ... from 'No election fraud' back to 'Not enough to matter'.

it is not a shift, the position has always been that there is not enough fraud to sway an general election. And this case is a good example of that. She is guilty of a misdemeanor and it involves less than a dozen ballots that she dropped off for other people

it is not a shift, the position has always been that there is not enough fraud to sway an general election. And this case is a good example of that. She is guilty of a misdemeanor and it involves less than a dozen ballots that she dropped off for other people

Thank you for proving my point.

I don't know you, don't know how old you are, but I am old enough to remember how Democrats / liberals / snowflakes would argue, seemingly as if ready to do so to the death, that there was ZERO voter fraud going on ...

...until the point that it finally began being reported so often - and in some significant incidents - these deniers were forced to shift from 'no voter fraud' to not ENOUGH VOTER Fraud to matter'.

Sorta like 'Global Warming' was so effectively, thoroughly debunked that leftists pushing it were forced to re-label it as 'Climate Change'.

The shift at the time was extremely noticeable...and they are pushing that 'new' message as hard as they can...as you just proved.

1. Can you imagine if Trump had won and all this election fraud had been exposed in his favor?

View attachment 653409

The nation would be literally in the midst of civil war as Democrats called openly for insurrection ... looting, burning, destroying, murdering, and committing domestic terrorist bombings (like 'Ruth Sent Us' did recently') ... We'd be ass-deep in more criminal Pelosi Impeachments, etc...

That's coming. Probably this fall. All because Trump threw a fit and encouraged his goons to undermine the entire process.

Way to go!

In summation, Conservatives / Americans can NOT afford to assume the predicted Red Wave will happen as if it already has.
If it does happen, it will be the product of an election system rife with fraud and abuse. It won't be a legitimate victory. Right?

I predeict a Democrat / snowflake shift ... again ... from 'No election fraud' back to 'Not enough to matter'.
8 votes? Yes fraud and yes prosecute, but it's not much more than that.

I do believe the fraud is there. But using every isolated case to prove wholesale fraud usually has the reverse effect.

Fraud, yes.
Proof of widespread fraud to change results, no.

Thank you for proving my point.

I don't know you, don't know how old you are, but I am old enough to remember how Democrats / liberals / snowflakes would argue, seemingly as if ready to do so to the death, that there was ZERO voter fraud going on

I am in my mid 50s and nobody has ever said there is NO fraud ever in any election, this is just some BS strawman you are creating

8 votes? Yes fraud and yes prosecute, but it's not much more than that.

I do believe the fraud is there. But using every isolated case to prove wholesale fraud usually has the reverse effect.

Fraud, yes.
Proof of widespread fraud to change results, no.

Thank you

You must have missed the memo.

They won't say "none" anymore just , no proof of "substantial" or "wide spread" voter fraud.

Two things they are loathe to do is to be honest or to firmly plant the goal posts in the ground.

Of course they will move the goalposts, its what the cult always does because they always lie.

Think about it, you are banned from social media if you SPEAK THE TRUTH….if it doesnt match the cult narrative.

Forum List

Back