Another January 6 "Trespasser"

We saw justice, the traitor got shot.

I got some crazy cousins, they probably deserve to get shot too, especially if they break through barriers.

Imagine someone breaking through your window.
Oh, this is different, right?

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Please do not ever carry a weapon.

You asked the stupid question. Ashli for shot to death. For what?

We’ve seen cases where cops mistook a candy bar for a gun and shot the alleged offender. You and your cult couldn’t excoriate the cops in general more for such things.

Yet suddenly, here, yiure not remotely objective enough to recognize that the use of deadly physical force by the cope as even less justifiable than that.

Look. Face it. You’re a bullshit hypocritical gasbag. We all see that. You should, too.
Ah, personal insults and rage.

Good stuff. Ol' Mac wins again.

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still people out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

You really need a life.

Standing in the hallway.
I know the correct answer was.......
she was breeching a broken window that led straight to the chambers.

No big deal, just go kill a few congress members, right?
If not, what was her plan once she got through the window?

She was just standing in the hallway when she was shot? That's what you've been told?

What have you been told she was doing there? Innocently looking at paintings? Participating in a tour?
She was unarmed and wasn't a threat to anyone.

Forum List

Back