Another January 6 "Trespasser"

The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”

Terrified and confused, Norris dialed 911 and waited for law enforcement. Babbitt was later charged with numerous misdemeanors.

As shown by the OP, and several other topics documenting the bloodthirsty mob's violence, and by the fact Traitor Trump let the violence rage for over three hours as everyone around him pleaded for him to do something to stop the violence, Ashli Babbitt's death is entirely on Traitor Trump's hands.

Not only did the traitor sit and jack off in front of the TV as he climaxed over the mob's behavior, he further stoked them by sending an attack tweet aimed directly at his vice president.

Ashli Babbitt is not the only person who died as a result of the traitor's behavior that day, and yet none of the tards whining over Babbitt's death even know there was a second person who was killed. They don't even know her name and the fact she was murdered by the mad mob which trampled her to death.

So you can take your fake manufactured tears and wipe my ass with them.

In 12 days, Loser Donald Trump will still be living at Mar-A-Lardo.
Donald Trump isn’t running for anything this year you retard. Mar-A-LAGO is a nice place to be living in. In 12 days you’ll be crying when Republicans have control of the House and Senate.

Donald Trump isn’t running for anything this year you retard. Mar-A-LAGO is a nice place to be living in. In 12 days you’ll be crying when Republicans have control of the House and Senate.
You poor tards behave as it that will make a difference. :lol:

You sure do have short memories! That's what your puppeteers rely on.

The Capitol policeman had been listening to the transmissions of his fellow officers being mauled by Trump's mob for hours.

Babbitt refused his commands to stop. I would have shot her, too.

And it is very telling that most of you are completely unaware that a second Q-tard died that day. And you don't even know her name.

You know why?

Because she was trampled to death by her fellow insurrectionists.

How come you don't whine about her MURDER!?

You idiots display the same herd stupidity as the insurrectionists. You are so easily led around by your bovine noses.
There was no yelling stop from your cowardly “hero”. Who was the ONLY one who fired a shot. Yet you swallow his bullshit excuses like a good little sheep because you have no ability to think for yourself.

There was no yelling stop from your cowardly “hero”. Who was the ONLY one who fired a shot. Yet you swallow his bullshit excuses like a good little sheep because you have no ability to think for yourself.
irony.jpg

You poor tards behave as it that will make a difference. :lol:

You sure do have short memories! That's what your puppeteers rely on.
Hey asshole, Trump still isn't running for anything this year. So, no your constant lying and crying about Trump makes no difference you uneducated retard. Your Dim masters love that you just swallow the shit you’re served and ask for more. So fuck you and your bullshit.

Hey asshole, Trump still isn't running for anything this year. So, no your constant lying and crying about Trump makes no difference you uneducated retard. Your Dim masters love that you just swallow the shit you’re served and ask for more. So fuck you and your bullshit.
Poor baby. You think it matters which party controls Congress. :auiqs.jpg:

This clown was one of the worst in the middle of the attack on our police officers. Hopefully his time behind bars will be unpleasant in the extreme. Well deserved!
You people are COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONARIES.

Poor baby. You think it matters which party controls Congress. :auiqs.jpg:
You stupid illiterate fuck. Where did I mention anything about that? Watching you cry on Election Night will be grand. Of course it matters to people who look at reality. Meaning you aren’t included in there. :ahole-1::fu:

You stupid illiterate fuck. Where did I mention anything about that? Watching you cry on Election Night will be grand. Of course it matters to people who look at reality. Meaning you aren’t included in there. :ahole-1::fu:
I won't be crying on Election Night. I'll be watching Netflix.

Sorry, tard.

I won't be crying on Election Night. I'll be watching Netflix.

Sorry, tard.
Oh you’ll be crying. And already admitting you won’t be able to watch the destruction of your party. Victory is complete. Though beating you and making you look bad isn’t difficult.

Oh you’ll be crying. And already admitting you won’t be able to watch the destruction of your party. Victory is complete. Though beating you and making you look bad isn’t difficult.
I'm a registered Independent, retard.

Forum List

Back