Another January 6 "Trespasser"

Abortion is pretty much the same thing as MURDER, so when do we start the convictions?
It isn't the pretty much the same thing. Murder is a legal term. If abortion is conducted in a more enlightened area then by definition, it can't be murder because murder is illegal.

I suppose if abortion is conducted in Muslim countries or red states, then it could be murder I suppose.

That said, maybe Muslims in America should move to red states to protect their religion? Food for thought?

Only an unarmed woman shot in the throat by a cowardly cop.
WRONG!

TWO people died that day, idiot. And they are both dead because Trump let the mob rage for over three hours and egged them on.

You should ask yourself why your propagandists never mention the other woman who was murdered by the mob that day.

My god, you are such a brain dead parroting rube!

Well, it absolutely does. Nobody's even been charged with insurrection. Therefore it was NOT an insurrection.

Words have meaning -- not simply what you WANT them to mean. This is why liberals have no credibility
Can you point out in this definition where insurrection is predicated on convictions?

Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Do you think when someone is murdered, if they don't catch and charge someone, then a murder has not occurred?

It isn't the pretty much the same thing. Murder is a legal term. If abortion is conducted in a more enlightened area then by definition, it can't be murder because murder is illegal.

I suppose if abortion is conducted in Muslim countries or red states, then it could be murder I suppose.

That said, maybe Muslims in America should move to red states to protect their religion? Food for thought?
You twisted yourself up in a pretzel on that one didn't you moron. If sedition is insurrection then using that same logic, abortion is murder. You don't get to change definitions at will, moron. BTW, the wanton taking of an innocent life is MURDER by God's law.

Learn to spell correctly, you look ignorant.
Yeah. Spelling is not my thing. Plus I use my phone to post so my fat old person thumbs are not exactly up to the task of perfection.

Thanks for looking out though. I will try harder.

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.
When do the trials start for BLM/Antifa rioters moron? By that definition ^^^, everyone associated with either of those organizations is an insurrectionist. Let's get those guys, it is long overdue. Oh, I forgot they have a democrat "get outta jail free" card. SMFH.

Lefties seem to focus on putting Jan 6 mom and pop demonstrators behind bars while the Country goes down the drain. Is it a substitute for reality?

You twisted yourself up in a pretzel on that one didn't you moron. If sedition is insurrection then using that same logic, abortion is murder.

No. That isn't logic, that is a self serving interpretation. I didn't say sedition was the same as insurrection, I said it is pretty much the same. Actually in my opinion, sedition is worse. Even if I did say it was the same, your point is flailing.

Again, by definition, murder is illegal. Regardless of your spin on sedition, if abortion is legal in a blue state....or even a red state like Kansas that let's their voters choose, then it can not be murder.

You don't get to change definitions at will, moron. BTW, the wanton taking of an innocent life is MURDER by God law.
Yeah, that's your false god though. My God has no issue with abortion so your point is moot.

Additionally, I don't really care about your false religion, but doesn't the Bible have a recipe for abortion in it for unfaithful wives?

When do the trials start for BLM/Antifa rioters moron? By that definition ^^^, everyone associated with either of those organizations is an insurrectionist. Let's get those guys, it is long overdue. Oh, I forgot they have a democrat "get outta jail free" card. SMFH.
Ahh, your argument has broken down so now you pivot to whataboutism. Predictable.

That said, over 10k people have been arrested for BLM protests and I have not heard near as much whining from the left as I have from the right compared to the Jan 6 insurrection.

Lefties seem to focus on putting Jan 6 mom and pop demonstrators behind bars while the Country goes down the drain. Is it a substitute for reality?
No. It is deflecting. Your opinions about the country going down the drain does not mean insurrectionists should not be locked up.

That is quite some hubris you got going on.

A Trump University alumni mixer here on USMB?

First, from Trump U's Accounting Department:

200,000 unknown undocument people per month are pouring into every state.....
That would be, per Introductory Arithmetic: 10 million a month, 120 million a year.....into the U.S.
Who knew?

An 'Honors' grad, you think?
MENSA?
----------------------------------------------------------

Next, and speaking of MENSA.... we have two Honors alums from Trump University's Communications and Public Discourse Dpt, with minors in English:

• Hey asshole...... you uneducated retard..... just swallow the shit.....So fuck you ....
  • What irony dumbfuck?
  • You stupid illiterate fuck.
  • ....you LYING sack of leftard bullshit. Damn, what an asswipe......
----------------------------------------------------

Who says that an education is worth every penny of the tuition?

Participate in a mob-assault upon the United States Congress whilst certifying an election and you take your life in your hands.

Zero sympathy...

The shoot was righteous.

She chose poorly...

maxresdefault.jpg
There really has been none or miniscule ways to act like Progs do by Repub voters. Their voters fell asleep over the decades. Where your movers and shakers took control of the government in near all ways at all levels of all governments. Take your winnings with consolidation that needs to be done. That will help to ensure we all still live in a nation that does not collapse. And it still may.

That is quite some hubris
You know all about hubris, making statements and walking them back and making them again in the same thread; calling a riot an insurrection although there has never been a charge of insurrection (how can you have an insurrection with NO insurrectionists). Run along and come back when you can make a logical argument. Your word salad is nearly as bad as your heeeeeroine Kameltoe Harris.

It was a riot--you can keep spouting your pretzel logic until the cows come home, like most democrat points, it will not be true, no matter how many times you say it. Keep taking your cues from Piglosi, Nadler, Schiff and Schumer and you'll remain stupid --- and wrong.
I am taking my cues from the dictionary. Not sure what "cues" you think I am taking from those people. Rent free?...

Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

You know all about hubris, making statements and walking them back and making them again in the same thread; calling a riot an insurrection although there has never been a charge of insurrection (how can you have an insurrection with NO insurrectionists). Run along and come back when you can make a logical argument. Your word salad is nearly as bad as your heeeeeroine Kameltoe Harris.
I accept your white flag. The ad hominem wasn't necessary but to be expected.

Just to be helpful. If you want to request a revision of the definition in the dictionary. Here is a link.

Good luck!

Eight years plus change?

He got off easy.

Hopefully, his Orange Comb-Over Idol will not.
Some positive news on the tax evasion front.

In a brisk jury selection held Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in state Supreme Court in Manhattan, nearly all of those chosen said they have some opinion about the former president.

They include a trio who openly dislike the former president, but who were seated anyway after repeatedly promising to be fair and impartial.

The defense simply did not have enough challenges to chase off the large number of Manhattan residents in the jury pool — well over half — who, when asked, expressed negative opinions of Trump.

The Trump Organization tax-fraud trial jury has been chosen, and it’s mostly minority and mostly male The Trump Organization tax-fraud trial jury has been chosen, and it's mostly minority and mostly male

Sedition is pretty much the same thing but regardless, the definition of insurrection is not predicated on "charges and convictions."

Lol. Minor riot. You probably believe that too. The right wing media has done a number on you.

It's not about the riot, you dumb fucking leftard asshole.

But YES, it was a minor riot. MINOR. A walk in the park

Compared to the terror unleashed by DEMOCRATS on ordinary American families during the summer.

No one gives a FLYING fuck about the Congress critters who encouraged those riots, supported them, and in some cases even funded them.

40 murders. 2000 injured cops. 4 billion dollars in property damage.

And you're worried about some dumb fucktard with buffalo horns and a megaphone?

Damn you're dumb. That riot was about TOTAL LOSS OF CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL PROCESS.

Caused by Democrats. Not Donald Trump.

The US voting statistics say there is ONE CHANCE IN A MILLION that the 2020 election was fair and above board.

That is math, it can not be challenged. It's also science, it can be independently verified by whoever wishes to do so.

It is the job of Congress to GUARANTEE fair elections. But then Congress hasn't done it's job in FIFTY fucking years. It's been completely dysfunctional ever since the Dems lied to Ronald Reagan. They never regained that trust, never even tried.

Forum List

Back