Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

1332569412.jpg.pagespeed.ce.lvfQOKAZW-.jpg

^^Still dead^^

Zimmerman-released-from-Fla-jail-R61BQG5G-x-large.jpg

^^Still a Free Man^^

And libtards are still stupid.

Nothing ever changes

Hey, you dumber than dogshit right wing piece of scum, the middle photo is a FAKE.

Why #TeamDueProcess is important for justice; Correction and update: Twitchy issues apology for fake Trayvon Martin photo | Twitchy

hey, you dumber than cat shit left wing pile of scum, PROVE it, or you are just another lying left wing tool. :up:

What's the problem pea brain, isn't mommy in the room to tell you how to click on a link?

Here is another link.

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos

iJeSpIZ.png

quUn6RE.png

saNXIRc.png

Your statement reinforces the idea that Zimmerman may in fact have gotten away with murder.

How do people usually get away with murder? How did OJ get away with murder?

uh--no it doesn't. He killed within the law. Self defense laws.

George Zimmerman needless escalated the issue with a call the cops, and then getting out of his car to waddle after Trayvon. He should have not called the cops, and kept his roly poly butt in the car.

Where are the rules about calling the cops ? Did the cops bitch about being called ?

Don't just close this window without thinking about this -

23323_616539411701261_611106535_n.png

What's the difference between black and white?

Why wouldn't the NRA urge black men to arm themselves against nutters like the neighborhood-cop-wannabe?
Have you lost your marbles, Luddly? Already young black men who represent 13% of the population commit 51% of the crimes, most of which are committed against blacks. Are you trying to grow the tragedy of young black men more?

You don't seem a violent man yourself, just uninformed. Why incite others to worsen their lots. :evil:

stay tuned

slate calls out ABC for selective editing

ABC News hasn’t posted a full unedited video or transcript of the interview. The video that has been broadcast—on World News Tonight, Nightline, and Good Morning America—has been cut and spliced in different ways, often so artfully that the transitions appear continuous. So beware what you’re seeing. But the video that’s available already shows, on closer inspection, that Maddy has been manipulated and misrepresented. Here are the key points

Did George Zimmerman get away with murder? No. Juror B29 is being framed. - Slate Magazine

stay tuned

slate calls out ABC for selective editing

ABC News hasn’t posted a full unedited video or transcript of the interview. The video that has been broadcast—on World News Tonight, Nightline, and Good Morning America—has been cut and spliced in different ways, often so artfully that the transitions appear continuous. So beware what you’re seeing. But the video that’s available already shows, on closer inspection, that Maddy has been manipulated and misrepresented. Here are the key points

Did George Zimmerman get away with murder? No. Juror B29 is being framed. - Slate Magazine

No doubt they will claim that the editing was only done to save time and had no bearing on the facts. I'm still trying to figure out how she hooked up with that attorney.

Since the trial ended she has been subjected to a barrage of propaganda. After the trial, all she had was the evidence and the law. Under the evidence and the law, the jury had to vote not guilty.

She followed the instructions that were given to her. She followed them exactly. Blame the judge or the law.

I blame George Zimmerman for thinking being a black kid in George Zimmerman's neighborhood who George Zimmerman doesn't recognize justifies a call to the police.

That wasn't one of the choices. I see you decided to change the rules, Liberal style.

Who the f__ put you in charge? Up yours.

George Zimmerman's racism was the root cause of the Trayvon's needless death.

Please, conservatives, stop calling the cops on young black men for make you scared. It's not helping.

I blame George Zimmerman for thinking being a black kid in George Zimmerman's neighborhood who George Zimmerman doesn't recognize justifies a call to the police.

That wasn't one of the choices. I see you decided to change the rules, Liberal style.

Please, conservatives, stop calling the cops on young black men for make you scared. It's not helping.

Fuck off----I'll call the cops on anyone I think is suspicious. Or would you rather I handle it myself ?

Why wouldn't the NRA urge black men to arm themselves against nutters like the neighborhood-cop-wannabe?

While African Americans were being terrorized by the Ku Klux Klan, where the Klan were sometimes aided by local law enforcement, the NRA setup charters to help train local African American communities to be able protect themselves. The most prominent case being in 1960 in Monroe North Carolina where the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People head Robert Williams also chartered an NRA Rifle Club that successfully defended an assault on one of their leader's homes by the KKK without casualties.

Robert F. Williams
Williams also filed for a charter from the National Rifle Association (NRA) and formed the Black Guard, an armed group committed to the protection of Monroe’s black population. Members received weapons and physical training from Williams to prepare them to keep the peace and come to the aid of black citizens, whose calls to law enforcement often went unanswered.

Independent Lens . NEGROES WITH GUNS: Rob Williams and Black Power . Rob Williams | PBS

Since the trial ended she has been subjected to a barrage of propaganda. After the trial, all she had was the evidence and the law. Under the evidence and the law, the jury had to vote not guilty.

And they voted not guilty of murder. Therefore he is not guilty of murder.

Fuck off----I'll call the cops on anyone I think is suspicious. Or would you rather I handle it myself ?

If you do it after witnessing a crime, fine. Before then, not fine.

If you're eventually called out for your racism because you called the cops on an innocent black guys, it's on you. It's your fault.

If you do it after witnessing a crime, fine. Before then, not fine.

If you're eventually called out for your racism because you called the cops on an innocent black guys, it's on you. It's your fault.

I'll handle it. Thanks for your concern

Have you lost your marbles, Luddly? Already young black men who represent 13% of the population commit 51% of the crimes, most of which are committed against blacks. Are you trying to grow the tragedy of young black men more?

You don't seem a violent man yourself, just uninformed. Why incite others to worsen their lots. :evil:

So more guns on the street is a good thing only if white people get the guns.

historically that is how the democrats roll

She followed the instructions that were given to her. She followed them exactly. Blame the judge or the law.

Your statement reinforces the idea that Zimmerman may in fact have gotten away with murder.

Now you're changing your story.

There was no proof he acted in self-defense, nor was there enough proof that he didn't.

He still could have gotten away with murder.

Again...how did OJ get away with murder?

historically that is how the democrats roll

So name all the Democrats in government today who are calling for only white people to get more guns.

Now you're changing your story.

There was no proof he acted in self-defense, nor was there enough proof that he didn't.

He still could have gotten away with murder.

Again...how did OJ get away with murder?

The jury decides--it's really a very simple concept.
If some is killed ( notice I didn't say murdered ) there is an investigation.
If the evidence warrants it, charges are filed.
A trial is held and the jury decides if the killing is a murder or not.

Forum List

Back