Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

Your puerile "ANALysis" starts off with the mistaken claim that there ever was any "stalking" involved.

There was not.

And IF Trayvon had not been doing anything wrong or criminal at the outset, he sure didn't end up that way.

He wasn't killed over the hoodie or the Skittles. He was killed when he pounded Zimmerman who had himself engaged in no criminal activity and who had done nothing wrong.

Try to keep up, Dildo Daggins.
I'm sorry, but when an armed man (who is not a member of any law enforcement branch), follows an un-armed man, that is stalking.

And Zimmerman did admit that he was "following" Martin.

So if Zimmerman wasn't doing anything wrong, then why, as soon as he told the cops he was "following" Martin, they told him to stop it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the rednecks on this board want to parse that language from the dispatcher into semantic bullshit....their area of expertise.

I don't care what the FBI says. IMO, Zimmerman is a racist, and the unnecessary phone call to the police on Trayvon, who was only walking down the road, is the all the proof I need. Deal with it.

Listen, I'm not the fatso loser in some hidey-hole, Zimmerman is, and it's his fault. Had he been less racist, and not made that phone call, and just let Trayvon complete his walk back to where he was legally staying, he'd not be where he is.

So despite a complete lack of evidence, you have determined that he's a racist?

Retard.:cuckoo:

There's enough evidence to convince me he's racist. Trayvon was not armed, and committed no crime, and George still got on the horn in a flash, calling the police.

I refuse to believe it was something other than Trayvon's race that prompted the call. It certainly wasn't all the crimes Trayvon was committing right in front of George Zimmerman, that's for sure.

And your opinion isn't based on facts, which makes your opinion uniformed a bigoted.

George Zimmerman's racism was the root cause of the Trayvon's needless death.

WRONG !! Traykoon was responsible for his own death, George had every right to follow the suspected bad guy, bad guy attacked good guy without provocation, good guy was being severely beaten, good guy managed to get his gun, bad guy tried to wrestle it from good guy, bad guy got his fucking ass blown away in the struggle..., self defense.., plain and simple as first determined by local law officers..., BUT !! the racist white house regime sent a gang of protesters to stir up some shit, the rest is history and the NOT GUILTY verdict is the appropriate decision end of fucking story...., :up: got it now ? :clap2: ........... :clap2:

Whenever I see an excessive use of emoticons to emphasize an opinion, it's safe to assume the author doesn't believe what he's saying, either.

Ok, this thread runs along with Zimmerman being called all sorts of names.

I post a counter thread that Slate shows that ABC edited, lied, the video which this thread is based on. My thread gets closed for being in the wrong category, this one lives on to spread the lie. Interesting leftist site.

Your puerile "ANALysis" starts off with the mistaken claim that there ever was any "stalking" involved.

There was not.

And IF Trayvon had not been doing anything wrong or criminal at the outset, he sure didn't end up that way.

He wasn't killed over the hoodie or the Skittles. He was killed when he pounded Zimmerman who had himself engaged in no criminal activity and who had done nothing wrong.

I'm sorry, but when an armed man (who is not a member of any law enforcement branch), follows an un-armed man, that is stalking.

So if Zimmerman wasn't doing anything wrong, then why, as soon as he told the cops he was "following" Martin, they told him to stop it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the rednecks on this board want to parse that language from the dispatcher into semantic bullshit....their area of expertise.

Because they didn't.

There was not.

So if Zimmerman wasn't doing anything wrong, then why, as soon as he told the cops he was "following" Martin, they told him to stop it!

A dispatcher (whom has no lawful authority in Florida), told him "we don't need you doing that..."

And yes he was following Martin as per his duties as a neighborhood watchman protecting the property of others against someone he didn't recognize.

The problem is what again?

If this proves to be true, and it is Slate reporting. Then there should be charges of trying to incite riot brought against ABC news. Once again the left is caught lying to the American people. Not make a mistake, not bias but out right fabrication of the truth.

Did George Zimmerman get away with murder? No. Juror B29 is being framed. - Slate Magazine

1. The phrase “got away with murder” was put in her mouth. Nightline shows ABC interviewer Robin Roberts asking Maddy: “Some people have said, ‘George Zimmerman got away with murder. How do you respond to those people who say that?’ ” Maddy appears to reply promptly and confidently: “George Zimmerman got away with murder. But you can’t get away from God.” But that’s not quite how the exchange happened. In the unedited video, Roberts’ question is longer, with words that have been trimmed from the Nightline version, and Maddy pauses twice, for several seconds, as she struggles to answer it. “… George Zimmerman … That’s—George Zimmerman got away with murder. But you can’t get away from God.”

You have to watch her, not just read her words, to pick up her meaning. As she struggles to answer, she looks as though she’s trying to reconcile the sentiment that’s been quoted to her—that Zimmerman “got away with murder”—with her own perspective. So she repeats the quote and adds words of her own, to convey what she thinks: that there’s a justice higher than the law, which Zimmerman will have to face. She thinks he’s morally culpable, not legally guilty.
“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
- Booker T. Washington

BTW, NoTea,

Here is the definition of "Stalking".. The LEGAL definition, not the "I wanna pretend this is the definition" that you are throwing around.

Stalking | National Institute of Justice

Stalking is conservatively defined as "a course of conduct directed at a specific person that involves repeated (two or more occasions) visual or physical proximity, nonconsensual communication, or verbal, written, or implied threats, or a combination thereof, that would cause a reasonable person fear."

A dispatcher (whom has no lawful authority in Florida), told him "we don't need you doing that..."

And yes he was following Martin as per his duties as a neighborhood watchman protecting the property of others against someone he didn't recognize.

Zimmerman was not Black.

George Zimmerman's racism was the root cause of the Trayvon's needless death.

WRONG !! Traykoon was responsible for his own death, George had every right to follow the suspected bad guy, bad guy attacked good guy without provocation, good guy was being severely beaten, good guy managed to get his gun, bad guy tried to wrestle it from good guy, bad guy got his fucking ass blown away in the struggle..., self defense.., plain and simple as first determined by local law officers..., BUT !! the racist white house regime sent a gang of protesters to stir up some shit, the rest is history and the NOT GUILTY verdict is the appropriate decision end of fucking story...., :up: got it now ? :clap2: ........... :clap2:

Whenever I see an excessive use of emoticons to emphasize an opinion, it's safe to assume the author doesn't believe what he's saying, either.

Wow----guess you better try a new method if you're shooting for accuracy. :eusa_whistle:

There's enough evidence to convince me he's racist. Trayvon was not armed, and committed no crime, and George still got on the horn in a flash, calling the police.

I refuse to believe it was something other than Trayvon's race that prompted the call. It certainly wasn't all the crimes Trayvon was committing right in front of George Zimmerman, that's for sure.

And your opinion isn't based on facts, which makes your opinion uniformed a bigoted.

Well, his opinion is sort of based on facts:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~scanner/scsocode.htm

TEL = non-911 police number (answered by 911 dispatcher)

BM = black male

LSW = last seen wearing

46. Feb. 26, 2012 – 7:20 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Repeats prior report

45. Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting) – 7:11 p.m.
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area” … “subj now running towards back entrance of complex”

44. Feb. 2, 2012 – 8:29 p.m.
Report: “BM lsw: black leather jacket, black hat, printed PJ pants, he keeps going going to this” location

43. Jan. 29, 2012 – 5:38 p.m.
Subject: Disturbance
Report: Children “running and playing in the street”

42. Dec. 10, 2011 – 5:29 p.m.
Report: “At the club house” … “Male subject [arrived on scene] that thought he was employed by” Zimmerman … “Subj is expected to get paid for serving food.” … Zimmerman “said that he didn’t wish him to serve at the [event]” … Zimmerman “hired someone else, subj sounded upset and wants to get paid”

41. Oct. 1, 2011 – 12:53 a.m.
Report: Two black male suspects “20–30 YOA in [white] Chevy poss Impala at the gate of the community.” Zimmerman “does not recognize subjs or veh and is concerned due to recent” burglaries in the area

40. Sept. 23, 2011 – 11:08 p.m.
Subject: Neighbor/Suspicious activity
Report: Zimmerman reports “open garage door” … Describes “neighborhood watch mtg last night with Sgt Herx who [advised] to report anything [suspicious]” … Zimmerman “is part of neighborhood watch” and is concerned because of recent burglaries in the area

39. Aug. 6, 2011 – 10:20 p.m.
Report: Two black males, one wearing a black tank top and black shorts, the second wearing a black t-shirt and jeans … “Subjs are in their teens”

38. Aug. 3, 2011 – 6:45 p.m.
Report: Black male last seen wearing a white tank top and black shorts … Zimmerman “believes subject is involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood

37. May 27, 2011 – 9:18 a.m.
Subject: Alarm
Report: Zimmerman “has a self responding alarm that just notified him of” an alarm at this location

36. April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

35. March 18, 2011 – 9:26 p.m.
Type: 911
Subject: Animals
Report: Zimmerman requested an officer meet him regarding a pit bull in his garage

34. Nov. 26, 2010 – 2:54 a.m.
Report: Zimmerman was out of town and a motion alarm he monitors himself went off

33. Nov. 8, 2010 – 6:54 p.m.
Subject: Maintenance
Report: Zimmerman reports “trash in roadwy”

32. Oct. 2, 2010 – 1:55 p.m.
Report: Zimmerman reports “blu jeep grand Cherokee female driver yelling at elderly passengers … windows are tinted” … “the veh was rocking back and forth and he could hear the female yelling”

31. June 26, 2010 – 11:00 p.m.
Report: “Loud party … approx 50 subjs & blocking the street”

30. June 12, 2010 – 11:13 p.m.
Report: Subject “at the clubhouse & pool areas having a party”

29. April 28, 2010 – 9:02 p.m.
Report: “White older model four-door Buick or Oldsmobile” obstructing road

28. Feb. 27, 2010 – 4:46 p.m.
Report: “Residence w/a lot of [suspicious] activity” … “multiple vehs are constantly coming to the” location … “unk subs run out to the vehs and run back inside” … “the subjs are always outside w/the garage open” … “the subjs hang out towards the st all night//ongoing problem”

27. Jan. 12, 2010 – 10:25 p.m.
Subject: Neighbor
Report: Open garage door … Zimmerman says “this is very unlike his neighbor” … “there is a lot of electronics in the resd and posb in the garage”

26. Jan. 1, 2010 – 4:34 a.m.
Report: Zimmerman reports reckless driver in “purplish Ford Ranger single cab”

25. Nov. 3, 2009 – 5:04 p.m.
Report: White Ford F350 that was “cutting people off”

24. Nov. 21, 2009 – 2:26 p.m.
Subject: Unclear

23. Oct. 23, 2009 – 9:18 a.m.
Report: “Aggressive white and brown pitbull” sitting outside Zimmerman’s home

22. Sept. 22, 2009 – 6:00 p.m.
Report: “Yellow speed bike … was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic and doing wheelies”

21. Sept. 7, 2009 – 9:01 p.m.

20. Aug. 26, 2009  - 8:35 p.m.
Report: “Gold Caprice … male driving with no headlights … speeding”

19. Aug. 21, 2009 – 6:57 p.m.
Subject: Conflict
Report: “Landlord is trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure”

18. June 16, 2009 – 3:50 p.m.
Report: Persons in the pool area playing basketball, “jumpin over the fence going into pool area and trashin the bathroom”

17. June 10, 2009 – 1:55 a.m.
Report: Fire alarm going off

16. May 4, 2009 – 4:07 p.m.
Report: Reports a blue Audi A4

15. March 12, 2009 – 6:58 p.m.
Subject: Patrol
Report: Patrol request between March 13 and March 22

14. Jan. 5, 2009 – 10:53 p.m.

13. Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:40 a.m.
Report: “Ex roommate is letting people that [Zimmerman] don’t like in the” house

12. Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:21 a.m.
Report: White male ex-roommate last seen wearing a red Florida State University shirt

11. Oct. 14, 2007 – 4:10 p.m.
Report: “Pot hole in the road” … “it is deep and can cause damage to vehicles”

10. June 24, 2007 – 12:48 a.m.
Report: “By the pool”, two Hispanic males and one white male with “slim jim”

9. Nov. 4, 2006 – 2:37 a.m.
Report: A call regarding a “late model red” Toyota pickup “driving around the neighborhood and apt complex for the past 5 min”

8. Sept. 23, 2005 – 7:03 p.m.
Report: Zimmerman’s “little sister just call him from above” his address and advises “there was a” suspicious person “at the front door”

7. Sept. 21, 2005 – 9:00 p.m.
Report: Reports a stray dog

6. April 27, 2005 – 12:40 a.m.
Report: Open garage door

5. March 17, 2005 – 7:21 p.m.
Report: Pothole “that is blocking the road”

4. Oct. 20, 2004 – 9:13 p.m.
Report: Drunk pedestrian walking in the road

3. Aug. 20, 2004 – 11:33 p.m.
Report: Reports an open garage door

2. Aug.12, 2004 – 10:03 a.m.
Report: Repeats earlier report

1. Aug. 12, 2004 – 9:59 a.m.
Report: Places a call reporting a male in a green Ford pickup

From the Sanford, Florida Police Logs
46 Calls - The Daily Beast

Last edited:

Zimmerman was not Black.
And? (I see your point), race should have never been an issue here. Typical race-baiters want to keep this crap alive.

All those posters who claim Jury B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder are completely disingenuous. They are attempting to say she believes Zimmerman should have been convicted, but the lady says the very opposite. They ignore most of what Juror B29 actually said and twist her other words beyond recognition. Those who bother to read the entire interview sill quickly learn that she actually supports the Zimmerman verdict and thinks it was wrong to even arrest him!! Now, after all the lies, here is the truth:

Jury B29 specifically stated that the case should have never gone to trail, and the whole thing was just a political stunt; however, but that won't mean anything to the Zimmerman haters. Here is what she said:

“When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, 'I don't think so.""

“'I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity,' she said.”

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death.”

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty' - ABC News

Juror B29 also said that Martin's death had nothing to do with race, but that won't matter to those who are filled with hate against Zimmerman and want to falsely portray him as a homicidal racist:

“Juror B29 also told ABC that she didn't believe race was an issue at the trial. Though the judge so far has refused to release the names or biographical information about the jurors, B29 said she was 36 years old and Puerto Rican.”

Zimmerman Trial Juror B29, formerly of Chicago, says she owes Trayvon Martin's parents apology | abc7chicago.com

If you listen to her tape you will realize that she thought Zimmerman got away with murder solely because she believes (erroneously) that if you kill someone for any reason you should be charged. She said the law was contrary to her beliefs, but she had to obey the law. She never said anything to indicate that Zimmerman broke any laws, and in fact she admitted that he did not! Here are her exact words:

“'That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it,' Maddy said. 'But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty'" (see above link).

She admitted that there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, and that is what the case was all about. If there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, he did not get away with murder. End of story.

But Zimmerman haters will ignore everything Juror B29 said and cling only to these words based not on law, but on her own personal feelings (which are obviously contrary to the law): “Zimmerman got away with murder.”

The Reader's Digest version of her comments would be: Juror B29 wishes she could have found Zimmerman guilty, but she couldn't because he did not break any law. Says case should never have gone to trial and she is upset she was put in the middle of the whole thing.

I applaud the integrity of all the jurors. They were all deeply concerned with the violent death of a young man and wanted to punish the man who took his life. However, they realized that they had to go by the law and the evidence which demanded a verdict of not guilty. I especially acknowledge the integrity of Juror B29. She strongly believes that anyone who takes the life of another for any reason should be charged. However, she set aside her passionate beliefs and acknowledged that under the law the case never should have gone to trial. Ya gotta love the lady.

ZIMMERMAN HATERS: YOU WERE CONTENT TO MISREPRESENT WHAT JUROR B29 REALLY SAID. NOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THE TRUTH, ACCEPT WHAT SHE TOLD YOU AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES. THE ZIMMERMAN CASE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE TO TRIAL. I KNOW THAT'S A BIG PILL TO SWALLOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

Last edited:
All those posters who claim Jury B29 said that Zimmerman got away with murder are completely disingenuous. They are attempting to say she believes Zimmerman should have been convicted, but the lady says the very opposite. They ignore most of what Juror B29 actually said and twist her other words beyond recognition. Those who bother to read the entire interview sill quickly learn that she actually supports the Zimmerman verdict and thinks it was wrong to even arrest him!! Now, after all the lies, here is the truth:

Jury B29 specifically stated that the case should have never gone to trail, and the whole thing was just a political stunt; however, but that won't mean anything to the Zimmerman haters. Here is what she said:

“When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, 'I don't think so.""

“'I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity,' she said.”

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death.”

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty' - ABC News

Juror B29 also said that Martin's death had nothing to do with race, but that won't matter to those who are filled with hate against Zimmerman and want to falsely portray him as a homicidal racist:

“Juror B29 also told ABC that she didn't believe race was an issue at the trial. Though the judge so far has refused to release the names or biographical information about the jurors, B29 said she was 36 years old and Puerto Rican.”

Zimmerman Trial Juror B29, formerly of Chicago, says she owes Trayvon Martin's parents apology | abc7chicago.com

If you listen to her tape you will realize that she thought Zimmerman got away with murder solely because she believes (erroneously) that if you kill someone for any reason you should be charged. She said the law was contrary to her beliefs, but she had to obey the law. She never said anything to indicate that Zimmerman broke any laws, and in fact she admitted that he did not! Here are her exact words:

“'That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it,' Maddy said. 'But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty'" (see above link).

She admitted that there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, and that is what the case was all about. If there was no proof that Zimmerman killed Martin intentionally, he did not get away with murder. End of story.

But Zimmerman haters will ignore everything Juror B29 said and cling only to these words based not on law, but on her own personal feelings (which are obviously contrary to the law): “Zimmerman got away with murder.”

The Reader's Digest version of her comments would be: Juror B29 wishes she could have found Zimmerman guilty, but she couldn't because he did not break any law. Says case should never have gone to trial and she is upset she was put in the middle of the whole thing.

I applaud the integrity of all the jurors. They were all deeply concerned with the violent death of a young man and wanted to punish the man who took his life. However, they realized that they had to go by the law and the evidence which demanded a verdict of not guilty. I especially acknowledge the integrity of Juror B29. She strongly believes that anyone who takes the life of another for any reason should be charged. However, she set aside her passionate beliefs and acknowledged that under the law the case never should have gone to trial. Ya gotta love the lady.

ZIMMERMAN HATERS: YOU WERE CONTENT TO MISREPRESENT WHAT JUROR B28 REALLY SAID. NOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THE TRUTH. ACCEPT WHAT SHE TOLD YOU AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES. THE ZIMMERMAN CASE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE TO TRIAL. I KNOW THAT'S A BIG PILL TO SWALLOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

Funny, I didn't know that trial juries had the authority to make that determination.

Zimmerman was not Black.
And? (I see your point), race should have never been an issue here. Typical race-baiters want to keep this crap alive.

For a reason. In case you are having trouble with the Sanford Police code, the 46 calls Zimmerman made are above in my previous post. The type of calls are in bold above the actual listings.

It's not about race-baiters, it's about the truth. SPD call log doesn't lie or see color.

Zimmerman was not Black.

For a reason. In case you are having trouble with the Sanford Police code, the 46 calls Zimmerman made are above in my previous post. The type of calls are in bold above the actual listings.

It's not about race-baiters, it's about the truth. SPD call log doesn't lie or see color.
46 calls? SO FUCKING WHAT. And your problem is what exactly?

He called to prevent a crime, not report one. Crime prevention----good.

That's the racism we keep talking about.

Knock it off.

Call the cops after a crime has been witnessed, no matter the skin color of the criminal. If the criminal is black, then you're in the clear against any charges of being racist. If you call before witnessing a crime by a black, then the conclusion is obvious that you're a racist, and the negative consequences are your fault.

Well, his opinion is sort of based on facts:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~scanner/scsocode.htm

TEL = non-911 police number (answered by 911 dispatcher)

BM = black male

LSW = last seen wearing

46. Feb. 26, 2012 – 7:20 p.m.
Report: Repeats prior report

45. Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting) – 7:11 p.m.
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area” … “subj now running towards back entrance of complex”

44. Feb. 2, 2012 – 8:29 p.m.
Report: “BM lsw: black leather jacket, black hat, printed PJ pants, he keeps going going to this” location

43. Jan. 29, 2012 – 5:38 p.m.
Report: Children “running and playing in the street”

42. Dec. 10, 2011 – 5:29 p.m.
Report: “At the club house” … “Male subject [arrived on scene] that thought he was employed by” Zimmerman … “Subj is expected to get paid for serving food.” … Zimmerman “said that he didn’t wish him to serve at the [event]” … Zimmerman “hired someone else, subj sounded upset and wants to get paid”

41. Oct. 1, 2011 – 12:53 a.m.
Report: Two black male suspects “20–30 YOA in [white] Chevy poss Impala at the gate of the community.” Zimmerman “does not recognize subjs or veh and is concerned due to recent” burglaries in the area

40. Sept. 23, 2011 – 11:08 p.m.
Subject: Neighbor/Suspicious activity
Report: Zimmerman reports “open garage door” … Describes “neighborhood watch mtg last night with Sgt Herx who [advised] to report anything [suspicious]” … Zimmerman “is part of neighborhood watch” and is concerned because of recent burglaries in the area

39. Aug. 6, 2011 – 10:20 p.m.
Report: Two black males, one wearing a black tank top and black shorts, the second wearing a black t-shirt and jeans … “Subjs are in their teens”

38. Aug. 3, 2011 – 6:45 p.m.
Report: Black male last seen wearing a white tank top and black shorts … Zimmerman “believes subject is involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood

37. May 27, 2011 – 9:18 a.m.
Report: Zimmerman “has a self responding alarm that just notified him of” an alarm at this location

36. April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

35. March 18, 2011 – 9:26 p.m.
Report: Zimmerman requested an officer meet him regarding a pit bull in his garage

34. Nov. 26, 2010 – 2:54 a.m.
Report: Zimmerman was out of town and a motion alarm he monitors himself went off

33. Nov. 8, 2010 – 6:54 p.m.
Report: Zimmerman reports “trash in roadwy”

32. Oct. 2, 2010 – 1:55 p.m.
Report: Zimmerman reports “blu jeep grand Cherokee female driver yelling at elderly passengers … windows are tinted” … “the veh was rocking back and forth and he could hear the female yelling”

31. June 26, 2010 – 11:00 p.m.
Report: “Loud party … approx 50 subjs & blocking the street”

30. June 12, 2010 – 11:13 p.m.
Report: Subject “at the clubhouse & pool areas having a party”

29. April 28, 2010 – 9:02 p.m.
Report: “White older model four-door Buick or Oldsmobile” obstructing road

28. Feb. 27, 2010 – 4:46 p.m.
Report: “Residence w/a lot of [suspicious] activity” … “multiple vehs are constantly coming to the” location … “unk subs run out to the vehs and run back inside” … “the subjs are always outside w/the garage open” … “the subjs hang out towards the st all night//ongoing problem”

27. Jan. 12, 2010 – 10:25 p.m.
Report: Open garage door … Zimmerman says “this is very unlike his neighbor” … “there is a lot of electronics in the resd and posb in the garage”

26. Jan. 1, 2010 – 4:34 a.m.
Report: Zimmerman reports reckless driver in “purplish Ford Ranger single cab”

25. Nov. 3, 2009 – 5:04 p.m.
Report: White Ford F350 that was “cutting people off”

24. Nov. 21, 2009 – 2:26 p.m.
Subject: Unclear

23. Oct. 23, 2009 – 9:18 a.m.
Report: “Aggressive white and brown pitbull” sitting outside Zimmerman’s home

22. Sept. 22, 2009 – 6:00 p.m.
Report: “Yellow speed bike … was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic and doing wheelies”

21. Sept. 7, 2009 – 9:01 p.m.

20. Aug. 26, 2009* - 8:35 p.m.
Report: “Gold Caprice … male driving with no headlights … speeding”

19. Aug. 21, 2009 – 6:57 p.m.
Subject: Conflict
Report: “Landlord is trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure”

18. June 16, 2009 – 3:50 p.m.
Report: Persons in the pool area playing basketball, “jumpin over the fence going into pool area and trashin the bathroom”

17. June 10, 2009 – 1:55 a.m.

16. May 4, 2009 – 4:07 p.m.
Report: Reports a blue Audi A4

15. March 12, 2009 – 6:58 p.m.
Subject: Patrol
Report: Patrol request between March 13 and March 22

14. Jan. 5, 2009 – 10:53 p.m.

13. Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:40 a.m.
Report: “Ex roommate is letting people that [Zimmerman] don’t like in the” house

12. Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:21 a.m.
Report: White male ex-roommate last seen wearing a red Florida State University shirt

11. Oct. 14, 2007 – 4:10 p.m.
Report: “Pot hole in the road” … “it is deep and can cause damage to vehicles”

10. June 24, 2007 – 12:48 a.m.
Report: “By the pool”, two Hispanic males and one white male with “slim jim”

9. Nov. 4, 2006 – 2:37 a.m.
Report: A call regarding a “late model red” Toyota pickup “driving around the neighborhood and apt complex for the past 5 min”

8. Sept. 23, 2005 – 7:03 p.m.
Report: Zimmerman’s “little sister just call him from above” his address and advises “there was a” suspicious person “at the front door”

7. Sept. 21, 2005 – 9:00 p.m.
Report: Reports a stray dog

6. April 27, 2005 – 12:40 a.m.
Report: Open garage door

5. March 17, 2005 – 7:21 p.m.
Report: Pothole “that is blocking the road”

4. Oct. 20, 2004 – 9:13 p.m.
Report: Drunk pedestrian walking in the road

3. Aug. 20, 2004 – 11:33 p.m.
Report: Reports an open garage door

2. Aug.12, 2004 – 10:03 a.m.
Report: Repeats earlier report

1. Aug. 12, 2004 – 9:59 a.m.
Report: Places a call reporting a male in a green Ford pickup

From the Sanford, Florida Police Logs
46 Calls - The Daily Beast

46 calls, he identified 7 blacks, 2 whites and 2 Hispanics. Most of the reporting of blacks occurred during the crime spree, where blacks were the perps.

Not seeing much here, looks pretty even over and 8 year period, nice try.

Forum List

Back