Another Libtard Idiot Professor Says Reason is White Thing, Kid You Not

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These libtards are the most basic racist shit-4-brains idiots in the damned country. Reason is a white construct? True North is a racist term?

SMH, pathetic, and our universities are by such fools.

Professor Calls Reason Itself a White Male Construct Downtrend

A white, male philosophy professor said he believes “reason” and rational thought are “white male constructs,” and apparently, racist.

In an interview with The New York Times, Professor John Caputo seems anxious to bring philosophy into the discussion of “white privilege,” and make the contorted assumption that because the great philosophers like Kant, Socrates and Aristotle were white, that their entire philosophical toolbox was laden with racism.

Apparently, Professor Caputo sees “non-white” philosophers spending a lot of time criticizing white professors and he thought white people should too, The Daily Caller reports.

“‘White’ is of the utmost relevance to philosophy, and postmodern theory helps us to see why,” Caputo says in the interview. “I was once criticized for using the expression ‘true north.’It reflected my Nordo-centrism, my critic said, and my insensitivity to people who live in the Southern Hemisphere. Of course, no such thing had ever crossed my mind, but that points to the problem. We tend to say ‘we’ and to assume who ‘we’ are, which once simply meant ‘we white male Euro-Christians.’

He tries to draw a connection between the philosophy of “reason” and racism.

Uh, that sounds way more like a Republican than a liberal.

Uh, that sounds way more like a Republican than a liberal.

Well, it just shows what a fucking moron you are RDean.

It was a libtard, and even if he is a Republican, he is a fucking moron,.

Forum List

Back