🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I knew you were not capable of writing that rant. Guess what I found using a plagiarizing detection service? Entering only a small portion of "your" rant.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

....it was crap BEFORE the white people came.....they didn't even have a written language/etc = could not advance to higher technology/education/etc

the sub-Saharan had this:
View attachment 288976
the whites had:
350px-Buckingham_Palace_from_gardens%2C_London%2C_UK_-_Diliff_%28cropped%29.jpg
Are you superior to black men ?

Are you superior to white men?
I don't believe I'm superior to anyone on the basis of race. However black men n women are the mothers fathers of humanity. Because we were the first here.
they were black???
Yes. The first humans to walk the earth were blk. Without blk ppl. You would not exist.
you were there?
....and they didn't advance...they were not ''go getters''....they stayed in Africa and their intelligence/culture/etc didn't advance...it's like today's entrepreneurs/go getters = they advance--they want something better.....
...the ''first humans'' stayed with the ''first human'' culture of hunter-gatherers--very inefficient for advancement/for advancing intelligence/etc because of LACK OF FOOD!!

you mean the first humans like these?? that's RACIST
nEUBCn6GJxD97Cd9R4UXXe.jpg

I knew you were not capable of writing that rant. Guess what I found using a plagiarizing detection service? Entering only a small portion of "your" rant.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

....it was crap BEFORE the white people came.....they didn't even have a written language/etc = could not advance to higher technology/education/etc

View attachment 288976
the whites had:

I don't believe I'm superior to anyone on the basis of race. However black men n women are the mothers fathers of humanity. Because we were the first here.

Do you really believe "blacks" haven't evolved at all since homo sapiens climbed down from the trees?
Without blk ppl. There wood b no white ppl.

You put all the ppl on the planet into a pot and mix them up. A blk person would pop out.
..how come they didn't advance?? they stayed in the stone age while the whites advanced.....??,,if they were first--they should've been ahead

they were black???
Yes. The first humans to walk the earth were blk. Without blk ppl. You would not exist.
you were there?
....and they didn't advance...they were not ''go getters''....they stayed in Africa and their intelligence/culture/etc didn't advance...it's like today's entrepreneurs/go getters = they advance--they want something better.....
...the ''first humans'' stayed with the ''first human'' culture of hunter-gatherers--very inefficient for advancement/for advancing intelligence/etc because of LACK OF FOOD!!

you mean the first humans like these?? that's RACIST
nEUBCn6GJxD97Cd9R4UXXe.jpg
Thats not a human dummy. Thats a proto human. Why is it always the dumbest white people that claim white people are smart?

Do you really believe "blacks" haven't evolved at all since homo sapiens climbed down from the trees?

You put all the ppl on the planet into a pot and mix them up. A blk person would pop out.
..how come they didn't advance?? they stayed in the stone age while the whites advanced.....??,,if they were first--they should've been ahead
They did advance. Why do you think you exist now? Why do you use the knowledge of those Africans to this very day?

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

View attachment 288976
the whites had:

How do you know? That is merely a theory.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
No its not a theory. They can trace genetics back to Africa. The Rift Valley to be specific. Other hominid species have existed but homo sapiens comes from Africa.

And they are doing the same elsewhere. Remember, we are 98% chimpanzee. So ultimately we ALL owe them the debt of gratitude.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
No its not a theory. They can trace genetics back to Africa. The Rift Valley to be specific. Other hominid species have existed but homo sapiens comes from Africa.

And they are doing the same elsewhere. Remember, we are 98% chimpanzee. So ultimately we ALL owe them the debt of gratitude.
They who? We arent 98% chimpanzee. We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees which is an important distinction. Thats like the fruit loops that claim we descended from monkeys. No we descended from a common ancestor.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

View attachment 288976
the whites had:

Unknown, and currently unknowable. And no, you mix up all the people on Earth and an Asian is closer to what you would get.

Regardless of that, though, you still haven't answered my question. Are blacks superior to whites?

They who? We arent 98% chimpanzee. We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees which is an important distinction. Thats like the fruit loops that claim we descended from monkeys. No we descended from a common ancestor.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.

Black MUSLIMS exist. There can be no such thing as a black "Arab."
There can and there is.
No, because Islam is a religion they can adopt. "Arab" is a RACE. Africans are not Arab

Actually, quite a few Africans are Arabs. Arab migration into Northern Africa dates back thousands of years.

My cousin married an Egyptian. He is not black in any way shape, or form. Neither were all of the natives I saw when I visited there during the Gulf War.

Patterns of migration are complex. When a population from one place moves to another, sometimes they replace just schtup them until it's all mixed up. When North American was first colonized by Europeans, British settlers killed or displaced the native population (admittedly, European diseases did most of the dirty work). Spanish and French settlers mixed genetically (a nice way to say screwed) the local populations and created an amalgam of Native America and Europeans.

When Arabs migrated into Northern Africa, about 3500 BCE, they did a bit of both. They displaced some populations, mixed with others. Genetically, ancient Egyptians were a mixture of both Middle Eastern and Sub Saharan peoples (according to DNA studies of mummified remains.

This shows up in Modern Egyptians making them more closely related genetically to Middle Easterner than Black Africans. But, genetically, they retain parts of both.

The same pattern of displacement and combination happened in the Indian Subcontinent.

Thank you for your long winded explanation of why I was correct.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
No we didnt descend from monkeys. Show me one scientist who would back you on that claim who isnt a complete failure.

I'm not ranting. That's just your attempt at trying to come across as the neutral sober minded one. And notice the difference the way I debate.

I attack your message, not the messenger.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

Yep the place is a wreck. Thanks white people! Slave traders ruined the morality of the rulers and then just wrecked the place with a huge slave trade and later ruthless colonialism... The corrupt rulers these days do it for the money so many places. You're right the place is a mess. And nobody is doing much to help them. Many thanks to the GOP for the 2008 World economic meltdown. If you're wondering why there are so many blacks coming to Libya on the way to Europe.... Not everybody had 8 trillion dollars to avert the worst like the EU and the United States under Obama. Thank God at least the Democrats got in immediately and did not allow the Republicans almost 4 years to do their usual nothing for the regular people after they wrecked the world economy like 1929.....

they have improved it only in comparison to the absolute wreck they left behind as colonialists. Brainwashed functional racist Idiot. Google sub-Saharan African empires and learn something for a change dip s***....
View attachment 288976
the whites had:

Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.

I'm not ranting. That's just your attempt at trying to come across as the neutral sober minded one. And notice the difference the way I debate.

I attack your message, not the messenger.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

Yep the place is a wreck. Thanks white people! Slave traders ruined the morality of the rulers and then just wrecked the place with a huge slave trade and later ruthless colonialism... The corrupt rulers these days do it for the money so many places. You're right the place is a mess. And nobody is doing much to help them. Many thanks to the GOP for the 2008 World economic meltdown. If you're wondering why there are so many blacks coming to Libya on the way to Europe.... Not everybody had 8 trillion dollars to avert the worst like the EU and the United States under Obama. Thank God at least the Democrats got in immediately and did not allow the Republicans almost 4 years to do their usual nothing for the regular people after they wrecked the world economy like 1929.....

they have improved it only in comparison to the absolute wreck they left behind as colonialists. Brainwashed functional racist Idiot. Google sub-Saharan African empires and learn something for a change dip s***....
View attachment 288976
the whites had:

Except that only sub saharan Africans lack a neanderthal, or denisovan component like all remaing homo species have.
New fossils suggest human ancestors evolved in Europe, not Africa

.....plain and simple--sub-Saharan Africa was and still is far behind the white countries --this is undeniable
not hate--but fact

The original civilizations that gave birth to 'white culture' were African and Middle Eastern.
yes--I know that ---anyone who does any reading of world history/evolution/etc knows that

and your point is???!!
sub-Sahara Africa was and still is far behind the white regions --UNDENIABLE
After the place was absolutely ruined by white slave traders and colonialists, dingbat.
1800:
View attachment 288977
1970:
south-africa-1970s-buthelezi-shakes-the-hand-of-a-zulu-woman-kwa-zulu-AC5FJ3.jpg
I hate to point out an obvious fail to a superior being but you do know that cameras didnt come into use for at least 30 years after your original pic. I suspect that it is a fake picture and that you have been lied to.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

View attachment 288976
the whites had:

Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
hahahahahhahahahaha--have you been smoking dope??
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

View attachment 288976
the whites had:

Except that only sub saharan Africans lack a neanderthal, or denisovan component like all remaing homo species have.
New fossils suggest human ancestors evolved in Europe, not Africa
You sound like an idiot. DNA is way more accurate of a determining tool than fossils. Fossils are subject to interpretation. (See Piltdown Man). White people have been desperately seeking a homo sapiens in europe prior to Africa. You wont find it. DNA traces back to Afria.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

View attachment 288976
the whites had:

Nah, more likely you'd get something like this:
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

No we didnt descend from monkeys. Show me one scientist who would back you on that claim who isnt a complete failure.

Pretty much the entire paleontological world. First came the monkeys, and then somewhere along the way we branched off from them. We still have vestigial tails, dude.

Pretty much the entire paleontological world. First came the monkeys, and then somewhere along the way we branched off from them. We still have vestigial tails, dude.
So which monkey was it? Can you share the name and DNA study that proves which monkey we descended from?

.....plain and simple--sub-Saharan Africa was and still is far behind the white countries --this is undeniable
not hate--but fact

The original civilizations that gave birth to 'white culture' were African and Middle Eastern.
yes--I know that ---anyone who does any reading of world history/evolution/etc knows that

and your point is???!!
sub-Sahara Africa was and still is far behind the white regions --UNDENIABLE
After the place was absolutely ruined by white slave traders and colonialists, dingbat.
1800:
View attachment 288977
1970:
south-africa-1970s-buthelezi-shakes-the-hand-of-a-zulu-woman-kwa-zulu-AC5FJ3.jpg
I hate to point out an obvious fail to a superior being but you do know that cameras didnt come into use for at least 30 years after your original pic. I suspect that it is a fake picture and that you have been lied to.
hahahhahahahahh--you just proved yourself a dumbass!!!!!!
JESUSFCHRIST!!!!!!!!
maybe it's a replica or one built after 1800 in the same tradition/etc !!!!!!!!!!!
DUH!!!
Thatched houses in a Buboque Island village in the Bijagos Islands. Although cities display colonial architecture, villages feature these more traditional dwellings.

Read more: Culture of Guinea-Bissau - history, people, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, marriage
Culture of Guinea-Bissau - history, people, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, marriage

Forum List

Back