🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I knew you were not capable of writing that rant. Guess what I found using a plagiarizing detection service? Entering only a small portion of "your" rant.

Plagarism-X2.jpg

Begone!

....it was crap BEFORE the white people came.....they didn't even have a written language/etc = could not advance to higher technology/education/etc

the sub-Saharan had this:
View attachment 288976
the whites had:
350px-Buckingham_Palace_from_gardens%2C_London%2C_UK_-_Diliff_%28cropped%29.jpg
Are you superior to black men ?

Are you superior to white men?
I don't believe I'm superior to anyone on the basis of race. However black men n women are the mothers fathers of humanity. Because we were the first here.

How do you know? That is merely a theory.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.

You really believe that crap? There are plenty of kids who look white who come from mixed race marriages. Asians mixing with anyone else though, and they universally have Asian traits.

And they are doing the same elsewhere. Remember, we are 98% chimpanzee. So ultimately we ALL owe them the debt of gratitude.
They who? We arent 98% chimpanzee. We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees which is an important distinction. Thats like the fruit loops that claim we descended from monkeys. No we descended from a common ancestor.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
No we didnt descend from monkeys. Show me one scientist who would back you on that claim who isnt a complete failure.

Pretty much the entire paleontological world. First came the monkeys, and then somewhere along the way we branched off from them. We still have vestigial tails, dude.
So which monkey was it? Can you share the name and DNA study that proves which monkey we descended from?

No one knows, but the fact we have tails proves it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
No its not a theory. They can trace genetics back to Africa. The Rift Valley to be specific. Other hominid species have existed but homo sapiens comes from Africa.

And they are doing the same elsewhere. Remember, we are 98% chimpanzee. So ultimately we ALL owe them the debt of gratitude.
They who? We arent 98% chimpanzee. We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees which is an important distinction. Thats like the fruit loops that claim we descended from monkeys. No we descended from a common ancestor.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.

I don't believe I'm superior to anyone on the basis of race. However black men n women are the mothers fathers of humanity. Because we were the first here.

Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
hahahahahhahahahaha--have you been smoking dope??
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

Whites are in no position to accuse blk ppl of violence.

Except that only sub saharan Africans lack a neanderthal, or denisovan component like all remaing homo species have.
New fossils suggest human ancestors evolved in Europe, not Africa
You sound like an idiot. DNA is way more accurate of a determining tool than fossils. Fossils are subject to interpretation. (See Piltdown Man). White people have been desperately seeking a homo sapiens in europe prior to Africa. You wont find it. DNA traces back to Afria.
And DNA proves that only SubSaharan negros lack the additional neanderthal, and denisovan components that comprise the dominant remaining sub species of homosapiens. Negros are antiquated remnants of humanity's past. And even the best, and brightest amongst you owe your success to the addition of our influence. Not the other way around. That's why negros desperately want acceptance into the "culture" of others. And not the other way around...

No its not a theory. They can trace genetics back to Africa. The Rift Valley to be specific. Other hominid species have existed but homo sapiens comes from Africa.

..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

More like 60 million. And just because he was white doesn't make him my brother.

No we didnt descend from monkeys. Show me one scientist who would back you on that claim who isnt a complete failure.

Pretty much the entire paleontological world. First came the monkeys, and then somewhere along the way we branched off from them. We still have vestigial tails, dude.
So which monkey was it? Can you share the name and DNA study that proves which monkey we descended from?

No one knows, but the fact we have tails proves it. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Tails? Why not claim we descended from horses? They have tails.

Except that only sub saharan Africans lack a neanderthal, or denisovan component like all remaing homo species have.
You sound like an idiot. DNA is way more accurate of a determining tool than fossils. Fossils are subject to interpretation. (See Piltdown Man). White people have been desperately seeking a homo sapiens in europe prior to Africa. You wont find it. DNA traces back to Afria.
And DNA proves that only SubSaharan negros lack the additional neanderthal, and denisovan components that comprise the dominant remaining sub species of homosapiens. Negros are antiquated remnants of humanity's past. And even the best, and brightest amongst you owe you success to tbe addition of our influence.
So your claim is that interbreeding with a failed species made you better? :laughing0301:

Come on now. Give me a break. If Blacks had not developed civilization first mankind would still be living in caves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You really believe that crap? There are plenty of kids who look white who come from mixed race marriages. Asians mixing with anyone else though, and they universally have Asian traits.
What? Meghan markle is one of the lightest skinned blk women u could find. She still gets the blk treatment. But when n asian is mixing blk you still get black.

Eg tiger woods. Tyson beckford. Ne yo etc

Racists are funny. Light brown blacks exist, but hey we can't give blacks credit for anything. Arabs have to not be black and we whites say only blacks lived below the sahara so we whites have decided that the only development in Africa was above the sahara because only lighter people lived there according to us whites. We whites decided the Egypt was the only advanced civilization there and we whites also decided that although Egypt was in Africa, Egyptians just had to be white.

Racists are funny. Light brown blacks exist, but hey we can't give blacks credit for anything. Arabs have to not be black and we say only blacks lived below the sahara so we have decided that the only development in Africa was above the sahara because only lighter people lived there according to us. We decided the Egypt was the only advanced civilization there and we also decided that although Egypt was in Africa, Egyptians just had to be white.
The problem with that lie was that Nubia existed. To this day it fucks with the white racists heads that Ta Seti actually gave birth to Egyptian civilization. Kind of kills the sub-saharan argument.

What Asian traits are you talking about? Asians dont have a trait that doesnt already exist on the African continent.

• Thanks

What Asian traits are you talking about? Asians dont have a trait that doesnt already exist on the African continent.

microdick

microdick
Micro dick is not a trait. You have a micro dick and youre white.

And DNA proves that only SubSaharan negros lack the additional neanderthal, and denisovan components that comprise the dominant remaining sub species of homosapiens. Negros are antiquated remnants of humanity's past. And even the best, and brightest amongst you owe your success to the addition of our influence. Not the other way around. That's why negros desperately want acceptance into the "culture" of others. And not the other way around...
What the fuck are you talking about?

There is only one human species (Homo Sapiens)

But - NO - we are not all the same.

Yeah - There are persistent and real genetic differences that cluster within racial groups, and more so than many have believed.

Yet these differences still fall far short of indicating sub-speciation, which is the normal standard used by biologists to indicate different “races” or breeds of a larger species.

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans.

While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair colour can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another.

It has never been a case of there not being differences between the way human beings look.

The trouble is in the imprecise taxonomy. How do you define a “race” and might there not be other equally valid ways of dividing humans into taxonomical groupings ?

Many scientists worked hard (REAL HARD) on finding working definition of race as a biological fact. They all failed.

They all failed not because genetic differences can’t be observed between various humans (after all, if there weren’t mDNA differences, we wouldn’t know much about human maternal ancestry).

They all failed because genetic differences do not support social races, races that divide people into (pardon my words) “black”, “white”, “yellow” and “red”.

The only living subspecies of the species Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens sapiens. That is current scientific knowledge. And it is very likely to remain the only one, unless Sasquatch or the Yeti decide to walk into a science lab for a DNA test one day.

There is a reason why blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants work. This is why a “black ” persons blood can save an white Irishman’s life with a transfusion and vice versa Some blood types have an affinity for certain groups of people…but the genes are the same.

And DNA proves that only SubSaharan negros lack the additional neanderthal, and denisovan components that comprise the dominant remaining sub species of homosapiens. Negros are antiquated remnants of humanity's past. And even the best, and brightest amongst you owe you success to tbe addition of our influence.
So your claim is that interbreeding with a failed species made you better? :laughing0301:

Come on now. Give me a break. If Blacks had not developed civilization first mankind would still be living in caves.
Failed? Lol! The merger put your kind in chains; and relegated the purebloods of your past to mere anecdotal references of humanity's past.

..you can't measure evil--that's ridiculous
..here is a perfect example:
the black Hutus murdered more faster than the white Germans in WW2
..more blacks had to participate in the Rwandan genocide because more were killed faster and they used medieval weapons --a lot less efficient than gas:

Rwanda; over 500,000 murder in 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=
over 150,000 per month--with medieval weapons !!
the blacks are/were much more horrific

WW2 gneocide 6 million in 4 years --100,000 per month

.....plain and simple--sub-Saharan Africa was and still is far behind the white countries --this is undeniable
not hate--but fact

The original civilizations that gave birth to 'white culture' were African and Middle Eastern.
yes--I know that ---anyone who does any reading of world history/evolution/etc knows that

and your point is???!!
sub-Sahara Africa was and still is far behind the white regions --UNDENIABLE
After the place was absolutely ruined by white slave traders and colonialists, dingbat.
1800:
View attachment 288977
1970:
south-africa-1970s-buthelezi-shakes-the-hand-of-a-zulu-woman-kwa-zulu-AC5FJ3.jpg
Looks kind of like your house....

Failed? Lol! The merger put your kind in chains; and relegated the purebloods of your past to mere anecdotal references of humanity's past.
Yes failed in as extinct. The merger didnt do that. Blacks coming to europe and educating whites did that. Africans should have left you to die out in europe due to inbreeding and appalling ignorance.

• Thanks
The original civilizations that gave birth to 'white culture' were African and Middle Eastern.
yes--I know that ---anyone who does any reading of world history/evolution/etc knows that

and your point is???!!
sub-Sahara Africa was and still is far behind the white regions --UNDENIABLE
After the place was absolutely ruined by white slave traders and colonialists, dingbat.
1800:
View attachment 288977
1970:
south-africa-1970s-buthelezi-shakes-the-hand-of-a-zulu-woman-kwa-zulu-AC5FJ3.jpg
I hate to point out an obvious fail to a superior being but you do know that cameras didnt come into use for at least 30 years after your original pic. I suspect that it is a fake picture and that you have been lied to.
hahahhahahahahh--you just proved yourself a dumbass!!!!!!
JESUSFCHRIST!!!!!!!!
maybe it's a replica or one built after 1800 in the same tradition/etc !!!!!!!!!!!
DUH!!!
Thatched houses in a Buboque Island village in the Bijagos Islands. Although cities display colonial architecture, villages feature these more traditional dwellings.

Read more: Culture of Guinea-Bissau - history, people, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, marriage
Culture of Guinea-Bissau - history, people, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, marriage
That is a huge disappointment. I thought you were using your superior powers.

The merger didnt do that. Blacks coming to europe and educating whites did that. Africans should have left you to die out in europe due to inbreeding and appalling ignorance.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda...

Forum List

Back