🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

They who? We arent 98% chimpanzee. We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees which is an important distinction. Thats like the fruit loops that claim we descended from monkeys. No we descended from a common ancestor.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
How do you know? That is merely a theory.

New evidence is coming to light every year that supports the idea that there are at least two distinct cradles of mankind.

However, even if what you claim is true, does that make blacks inherently superior to whites?
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
hahahahahhahahahaha--have you been smoking dope??
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

Whites are in no position to accuse blk ppl of violence.
..you can't measure evil--that's ridiculous
..here is a perfect example:
the black Hutus murdered more faster than the white Germans in WW2
..more blacks had to participate in the Rwandan genocide because more were killed faster and they used medieval weapons --a lot less efficient than gas:

Rwanda; over 500,000 murder in 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=
over 150,000 per month--with medieval weapons !!
the blacks are/were much more horrific

WW2 gneocide 6 million in 4 years --100,000 per month
Do you really want to go there? Do you really want to go there? Do you really want me to point out the violence whites have inflicted for the past 300 years ?

Do you really want to go there ?
500,000 in 3 months!!!
the whites had the advanced technology--
please stop now--you CAN'T prove whites are worse --very ridiculous

I'm not trying to prove anything. I simply posted facts.
Posted facts ? Facts can be skewed without context. It's fact that more people die in Cars than are killed by Crocodiles.

So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Well according to the facts they are right ? No. Because I have not given it any context.

But that's why it's easy to silence all of you guys who are always trying to prove that blk ppl are stupid. (Something which was said before IQ may I add)

They always back down when its get's to the doing part. But this IQ is supposed to get black ppl angry and then we run along and go and google a load of IQ rebutalls.

So I just say "Yes I am intellectually inferior. Now what ?" "You're correct. Now what ?"

I presented facts, all relevant to what I posted and the FACTS I provided were in context, they included the entire study.

You posted...poorly constructed sentences devoid of punctuation or even spelling. I did not only post facts about IQ but also the results of SAT and ACT standardized tests along with a link.

If you don't like the FACTS I posted, prove they are wrong, show us reliable sources with working links proving the FACTS I posted are false. You know you cannot do that so, typical of the far-left...you attack me. Why?
Another thing I wanna know is how come race and IQ is never used within races ?

White people are less genetically diverse than Blacks.

They have genetic variance between say scandinavians and germans or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards but why aren't those genetic differences linked to intelligence.

If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair colour, eye colour and different average height, then why not intelligence?

Why dont you ever want to theorize on which group of White people are the dumbest ?

Or is that only used for talking about blks ?

Or don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy.

The merger didnt do that. Blacks coming to europe and educating whites did that. Africans should have left you to die out in europe due to inbreeding and appalling ignorance.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda...
Its inevitable you will disappear. Somewhere down the line your descendants will mix with a Black person and be brought back into the true homo sapiens sapiens group.
Not in the US. Wete you're shy ridized type gets whiter with each generation. Similar to the hybridization that borne you... Lol! You're more than"whiteboy", than the whites are negro... on this continent... your kinds days are finitely numbered. That ship sailed long ago.
Heres the rub though. We can absorb you because our genes are dominant. Yours are recessive. So even in the US you would cease to be white while we would still be Black. Thats assuming we build a wall around the US of course. :laugh:
Your hybrids are overwhelmingly deemed black because whites overwhelmingly wont tolerate even a whiff of negro. Not because white culture is shunned by negros.
White women tolerate Black guys everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Again your issue is one of a genetic inferiority complex and the fact that Blacks can have all skin colors and you are limited to the only recessive one. :laugh:

The merger didnt do that. Blacks coming to europe and educating whites did that. Africans should have left you to die out in europe due to inbreeding and appalling ignorance.
Its inevitable you will disappear. Somewhere down the line your descendants will mix with a Black person and be brought back into the true homo sapiens sapiens group.
Not in the US. Wete you're shy ridized type gets whiter with each generation. Similar to the hybridization that borne you... Lol! You're more than"whiteboy", than the whites are negro... on this continent... your kinds days are finitely numbered. That ship sailed long ago.
Heres the rub though. We can absorb you because our genes are dominant. Yours are recessive. So even in the US you would cease to be white while we would still be Black. Thats assuming we build a wall around the US of course. :laugh:
Your hybrids are overwhelmingly deemed black because whites overwhelmingly wont tolerate even a whiff of negro. Not because white culture is shunned by negros.
Yeah right. That's why you copy us to the extent of frying your skin and dying of skin cancer.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

..more blacks had to participate in the Rwandan genocide because more were killed faster and they used medieval weapons --a lot less efficient than gas:

Do you really want to go there? Do you really want to go there? Do you really want me to point out the violence whites have inflicted for the past 300 years ?

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Worse is a bullshit term. Thats a value judgement. We can look at the numbers and see how many people whites have killed. At some point it gets tedious even going through the effort to look at other races because whites are by far the leaders in killing other humans.

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Are you saying blk ppl have been more violent than whites have been over the past 300 years?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
After the place was absolutely ruined by white slave traders and colonialists, dingbat.
1800:
View attachment 288977
1970:
south-africa-1970s-buthelezi-shakes-the-hand-of-a-zulu-woman-kwa-zulu-AC5FJ3.jpg
I hate to point out an obvious fail to a superior being but you do know that cameras didnt come into use for at least 30 years after your original pic. I suspect that it is a fake picture and that you have been lied to.
hahahhahahahahh--you just proved yourself a dumbass!!!!!!
JESUSFCHRIST!!!!!!!!
maybe it's a replica or one built after 1800 in the same tradition/etc !!!!!!!!!!!
DUH!!!
Thatched houses in a Buboque Island village in the Bijagos Islands. Although cities display colonial architecture, villages feature these more traditional dwellings.

Read more: Culture of Guinea-Bissau - history, people, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, marriage
Culture of Guinea-Bissau - history, people, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social, marriage
That is a huge disappointment. I thought you were using your superior powers.
the Africans had this:
500_F_85817163_x98H3boEYIvCkD2SOFApiIpW2b59BTpz.jpg

while the whites had this:
300px-Victory_Portsmouth_um_1900.jpg
So did Asians and South Americans. Something about jungles.... Meanwhile they had much better ships before the whites destroyed the place....

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Are you saying blk ppl have been more violent than whites have been over the past 300 years?
in the US--yes-per capita --undeniable
...blacks were/are just as violent in the world --stop the stupid shit and wasting our time

So what is white culture?
It is our culture. It is the world today. To see other cultures, you have to watch the National Geographic channel.
Be specific. Besides pig wrestling what is white culture?
No. female circumcision,

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Relatively, there can be little doubt. In fact, blacks are the most violent race in the world. Prisons are full of violent blacks, the world over,

500,000 in 3 months!!!
...blacks were/are just as violent in the world --stop the stupid shit and wasting out time
This is a great example of white logic. It makes no sense at all to intelligent people.

White women tolerate Black guys everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Again your issue is one of a genetic inferiority complex and the fact that Blacks can have all skin colors and you are limited to the only recessive one. :laugh:
Theres nary a few blacks spreading pure "negro" DNA in the US. And with each successful breeding with a white... The " negro" becomes more dilute. Lol... How white are you, "negro"?

500,000 in 3 months!!!
...blacks were/are just as violent in the world --stop the stupid shit and wasting our time
Just let me be clear on this.

You're saying that blk ppl in America have been more violent than whites have been over the past 400 years ?

Is that what your claiming?

Another common white ignorance display. Now literacy is the ability to read and write. Has nothing to do with intelligence. How is it youre white and dont even understand white words?

So what is white culture?
It is our culture. It is the world today. To see other cultures, you have to watch the National Geographic channel.
Be specific. Besides pig wrestling what is white culture?
No. female circumcision,

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Relatively, there can be little doubt. In fact, blacks are the most violent race in the world. Prisons are full of violent blacks, the world over,

Wrong. Whites killed 1 billion people in India alone. We haven't seen any black world wars. Nor have we seen worldwide black colonization of other countries. Get help for your psychosis saltine.

Theres nary a few blacks spreading pure "negro" DNA in the US. And with each successful breeding with a white... The " negro" becomes more dilute. Lol... How white are you, "negro"?
Doesnt matter how few. Your problem is that our genes are dominant and yours are recessive. Our genes beat up your weak genes and make the offspring Black. I am 3 percent white but then we know Blacks were in Ireland as well so that number goes down even more.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another common white ignorance display. Now literacy is the ability to read and write.
Fuckin' shocking. Huh..?/QUOTE]
"Another common white ignorance display. Now literacy is the ability to read and write."

Fuckin' shocking. Huh..?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back