🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

So what is white culture?
It is our culture. It is the world today. To see other cultures, you have to watch the National Geographic channel.
Be specific. Besides pig wrestling what is white culture?
No. female circumcision,
..you can't measure evil--that's ridiculous
..here is a perfect example:
the black Hutus murdered more faster than the white Germans in WW2
..more blacks had to participate in the Rwandan genocide because more were killed faster and they used medieval weapons --a lot less efficient than gas:

Rwanda; over 500,000 murder in 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=
over 150,000 per month--with medieval weapons !!
the blacks are/were much more horrific

WW2 gneocide 6 million in 4 years --100,000 per month
Do you really want to go there? Do you really want to go there? Do you really want me to point out the violence whites have inflicted for the past 300 years ?

Do you really want to go there ?
500,000 in 3 months!!!
the whites had the advanced technology--
please stop now--you CAN'T prove whites are worse --very ridiculous
Are you saying blk ppl have been more violent than whites have been over the past 300 years?
Relatively, there can be little doubt. In fact, blacks are the most violent race in the world. Prisons are full of violent blacks, the world over,

Wrong. Whites killed 1 billion people in India alone. We haven't seen any black world wars. Nor have we seen worldwide black colonization of other countries. Get help for your psychosis saltine.
blacks have done the same thing--murder/rape/war/genocide/etc

So what is white culture?
It is our culture. It is the world today. To see other cultures, you have to watch the National Geographic channel.
Be specific. Besides pig wrestling what is white culture?
No. female circumcision,
Do you really want to go there? Do you really want to go there? Do you really want me to point out the violence whites have inflicted for the past 300 years ?

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Are you saying blk ppl have been more violent than whites have been over the past 300 years?
Relatively, there can be little doubt. In fact, blacks are the most violent race in the world. Prisons are full of violent blacks, the world over,

Wrong. Whites killed 1 billion people in India alone. We haven't seen any black world wars. Nor have we seen worldwide black colonization of other countries. Get help for your psychosis saltine.
blacks have done the same thing--murder/rape/war/genocide/etc
Whats your point? That wasnt the question. We asked who had done it more.

world literacy--picture worth a thousand words
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3
Another common white ignorance display. Now literacy is the ability to read and write.
Fuckin' shocking. Huh..?/QUOTE]
Not really. Considering that whites were killed that attempted to study advanced math back in europe I would say white ignorance is something to be expected.

Yet you can't garner the respect of your assumed contemopraries... Why is that?
Lemme guess....
Cuz "racism"?
Lol!!!
I get plenty of respect. You don't
If that were true... You wouldnt have to tell anyone. Nor would you spend so much time at this board begging for it....

Another common white ignorance display. Now literacy is the ability to read and write.
Not really. Considering that whites were killed that attempted to study advanced math back in europe I would say white ignorance is something to be expected.
But who cares what a mean 75 IQ negro has to say? Few if any... All one can reliably go by is what one does. And for that, the best we can do is statistics. Or in "holy water" negro terms "per capita"...

But who cares what a mean 75 IQ negro has to say? Few if any... All one can reliably go by is what one does. And for that, the best we can do is statistics. Or in "holy water" negro terms "per capita"...
I wouldnt know because I have never given any validity to IQ scores. To me thats just a white crutch. How are you going to be white and score my intelligence when my ancestors are the ones that brought your ancestors out of ignorance? Give me a break. You cant ascend to my level of intellectual functioning simply because you have recessive genes dulling your intelligence.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
hahahahahhahahahaha--have you been smoking dope??
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

Whites are in no position to accuse blk ppl of violence.
..you can't measure evil--that's ridiculous
..here is a perfect example:
the black Hutus murdered more faster than the white Germans in WW2
..more blacks had to participate in the Rwandan genocide because more were killed faster and they used medieval weapons --a lot less efficient than gas:

Rwanda; over 500,000 murder in 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=
over 150,000 per month--with medieval weapons !!
the blacks are/were much more horrific

WW2 gneocide 6 million in 4 years --100,000 per month

500,000 in 3 months!!!
Yeah blks are the most violent we had crowds of hundreds to thousands of blks in the south during the 20th century that watched in amusement as young white men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive, over n over again.

Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family.

Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books.

O sorry, my bad, it was whites who did this

Lets also look at Black racism.

How can a Black person be racist in America? After 400 years of oppression, 260 years of slavery, 100 years of segregation and apartheid and zero human rights, 400 years of poverty, racism yesterday and today and 2000 hate groups which 90% are white and only 1 % are black.

But blk ppl are the most violent ? The most hateful ?

However the facts don’t show that…of the 2000 hate groups less than 1% are based on Black hate towards whites and over 90% are based on whites hating blacks. Go figure.

And remember this.

Black ppl have not done a thing to white ppl.

I wouldnt know because I have never given any validity to IQ scores. To me thats just a white crutch. How are you going to be white and score my intelligence when my ancestors are the ones that brought your ancestors out of ignorance? Give me a break. You cant ascend to my level of intellectual functioning simply because you have recessive genes dulling your intelligence.
That's cute... You thought your perception matters? Tell me all about it when your kind run shit...

That's cute... You thought your perception matters? Tell me all about it when your kind run shit...
Well I know my facts matter. Here you are begging me to educate you about when Blacks ruled the civilized world. :laugh:

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Why go to all that trouble if blk ppl are dumb? Were gonna just fk up anyway ? No ?

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way

Well I know my facts matter. Here you are begging me to educate you about when Blacks ruled the civilized world. :laugh:
Quotes..? If it isn't too much trouble... LOl!

Youre white. Of course its too much trouble. :laugh:

Its like a 1rst grader asking me to teach them quantum physics. You need to take some classes before you come to me to be fully educated. When you come humbly as a student the teacher will appear.

Its like a 1rst grader asking me to teach them quantum physics. You need to take some classes before you come to me to be fully educated. When you come humbly as a student the teacher will appear.
If I ever find myself in need of tips on how to twig grubs out of a stump, for a bite to eat... You'll be the first person I contact...

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Why go to all that trouble if blk ppl are dumb? Were gonna just fk up anyway ? No ?

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way

dont-be-fooled-if-someone-were-really-superior-they-would-12858358.png

If I ever find myself in need of tips on how to twig grubs out of a stump, for a bite to eat... You'll be the first person I contact...
Too late. You already asked me to educate you on history. Sorry you dont measure up as a worthy student. Dont be mad.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Too late. You already asked me to educate you on history. Sorry you dont measure up as a worthy student. Dont be mad.
Quote. Or it never happened...

If you say so. :laugh:

If you say so. :laugh:
That's not a quote... Dont be shy. Post the quote that backs your claim. Lol!!!

Forum List

Back