Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

hahahahahhahahahaha--have you been smoking dope??
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!
Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

Whites are in no position to accuse blk ppl of violence.

More like 60 million. And just because he was white doesn't make him my brother.
He's your white brother. He's white. White people have NO PROBLEM treating Africans as all the same (even though there r 50 countries n many languages) n try to pin any problems in Africa on blk ppl. Well you dont like it when I do the same with you n your white brother Joseph Stalin.

No, he's not. No more than any black mass murderer is your black brother. To claim otherwise is sheer ignorance. A person's color doesn't make them related.

Sorry but you guys don't use that rule with blacks.

Yes, racists of all stripes are stupid.

Next.

Your white brother Joseph Stalin killed around 10 million of his white brothers. More than every war in Africa since.

More like 60 million. And just because he was white doesn't make him my brother.
He's your white brother. He's white. White people have NO PROBLEM treating Africans as all the same (even though there r 50 countries n many languages) n try to pin any problems in Africa on blk ppl. Well you dont like it when I do the same with you n your white brother Joseph Stalin.

No, he's not. No more than any black mass murderer is your black brother. To claim otherwise is sheer ignorance. A person's color doesn't make them related.
But a persons race does make them related. This is shown in human biology. There is a preference for people that look like you do.

No, it doesn't . No more than I am related to monkeys.
Youre genetically closer to other whites than you are a monkey. You should read up on kin selection and cooperation.

Let us review.

Mansa Musa: The Richest Man Who Ever Lived

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mali Empire: The King who started from the Bottom!

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.
  • The Slave Who Became Emperor.
  • Conquest and Trade. Mansa Sakura was a powerful leader known for exploring lands...
That's how slavery worked in Africa. Slaves could become kings.

So much for the saltine tale trying to equate African and European slavery.

Mansa Sakura | Encyclopedia.com

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

th

Mansa Musa: slave owner, conqueror. Earned wealth and prestige by exploiting abundant natural resources of africa. Are you sure he wasn't a white guy?

Mansa Musa started as a servant. Slaves could become kings. He got wealthy from the resources in his own land. Nothing like whites. Boy, you racists are about some dumb asses.

But a persons race does make them related. This is shown in human biology. There is a preference for people that look like you do.

Youre genetically closer to other whites than you are a monkey. You should read up on kinship selection and cooperation.

Big whoop. They aren't related to me. Your arguments are exactly the same that white racists use to denigrate blacks.

I respect the black race because I know them to be good workers, devoted to their families, and honorable people.

I despise racists because they are the opposite of honorable.

Youre genetically closer to other whites than you are a monkey. You should read up on kinship selection and cooperation.

Big whoop. They aren't related to me. Your arguments are exactly the same that white racists use to denigrate blacks.

I respect the black race because I know them to be good workers, devoted to their families, and honorable people.

Of course they are related to you. Even more closely than Blacks are related. Your genetic diversity is way less than in the Black races. There is nothing racist about saying whites are related. Its a known fact.

No, we descended from monkeys. Neanderthal, homo sapiens, we all came from monkeys.
Well as I said b4 Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity.

So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” linked together by the common goal of dominating blk people of color in order to ensure white genetic survival.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
..if the blacks were first, then they created violence/war--not whitey--according to YOU!!

....problem is most whites countries are a lot better than most of the sub-Saharan [sorry! ] countries
--you CAN'T do the ''same''
shithole--literally
At least their countries aren't full of brainwashed functional moron hater dupe ignorant racist Republicans.... I just saw Conan O'Brien in Ghana for an hour and it looked like a very fun place very civilized and black. all the blacks visiting from America said what a wonderful relief it was to not have a bunch of assholes around LOL

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.
  • Conquest and Trade. Mansa Sakura was a powerful leader known for exploring lands...

th

Mansa Musa: slave owner, conqueror. Earned wealth and prestige by exploiting abundant natural resources of africa. Are you sure he wasn't a white guy?

Mansa Musa started as a servant. Slaves could become kings. He got wealthy from the resources in his own land. Nothing like whites. Boy, you racists are about some dumb asses.

He CONQUERED 24 cities you idiot. Just like the white devils you complain about. He killed his opponents just like every other conqueror throughout history.

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

We can tell he wasnt white because he exploited his own resources. He didnt steal it from anyone else.

Djinguereber Mosque: 1327.
Djingareiber_cour.jpg

Notre Dame: 1260.
474px-Notre_Dame_de_Paris_2013-07-24.jpg

Next.

Keep hanging on to your false equivalency about racists.

Let me know when you can show me laws and policies by blacks that were purposefully done to deny whites of opportunity.

Of course they are related to you. Even more closely than Blacks are related. Your genetic diversity is way less than in the Black races. There is nothing racist about saying whites are related. Its a known fact.

Clearly you have no clue about genetic diversity. Sickle cell is a result of a genetic log jam. The black race lived in a region noted for climate stability.

Guess where evolution occurs. Yup, the temperate zones where whitey lived. Yeppers, whitey lived where evolution occurs. So whitey had to evolve.

Blacks didn't.

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

He CONQUERED 24 cities you idiot. Just like the white devils you complain about. He killed his opponents just like every other conqueror throughout history.

Bullshit. He obtained his wealth through trading.and eventually taking over other economies.

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

He was famous for his fairness.

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

According to the same histories that document his wealth, mansa musa brought over 10,000 slaves along with him on his pilgrimage to Mecca and gave many of them away as gifts. Do you think any of those people ended up as kings in medieval Arabia?

Next.

Keep hanging on to your false equivalency about racists.

Let me know when you can show me laws and policies by blacks that were purposefully done to deny whites of opportunity.

Let me know when the oh so superior black race was ever in a position to do such a terrible thing.

Because based on what we see in Africa today, and based on the records we do have from the past...if they had had the power to do so, they would have done the same in a new York minute.

....problem is most whites countries are a lot better than most of the sub-Saharan [sorry! ] countries
--you CAN'T do the ''same''
shithole--literally
At least their countries aren't full of brainwashed functional moron hater dupe ignorant racist Republicans.... I just saw Conan O'Brien in Ghana for an hour and it looked like a very fun place very civilized and black. all the blacks visiting from America said what a wonderful relief it was to not have a bunch of assholes around LOL
you people provide so much evidence/links/etc for your arguments [ hahahaha ]
now you bring up Conan OBrien --hahahahhahahahahahah

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

Bullshit. He obtained his wealth through trading.and eventually taking over other economies.

Yes I am sure he was a real swell guy.

Clearly you have no clue about genetic diversity. Sickle cell is a result of a genetic log jam. The black race lived in a region noted for climate stability.

Guess where evolution occurs. Yup, the temperate zones where whitey lived. Yeppers, whitey lived where evolution occurs. So whitey had to evolve.

Blacks didn't.
Sickle cell is what science calls a spandrel. While full sickle cell is deadly, the other forms are a protection against malaria. The entire white race is a result of several genetic log jams. Again the Black race has more diversity in their genetic makeup than all the other races combined.

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

Yes I am sure he was a real swell guy.

A lot sweller than most white rulers thats for sure.

Let us review.

View attachment 289019

Mali
map_africa_mali.jpg

Below the Sahara.

Mali Empire - Wikipedia

Mansa Sakura
  • Emperor of mali.

th

How many nations did he colonize? Funny how you saltines try moving the goalposts. You have gone from blacks were nothing until the saltines came to now a black man from sub Saharan Africa did the same thing as whites. Now since no one black here has claimed perfection like you white motherfuckers have consistently done, you can take whatever point you're trying to prove and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back