Another lie debunked-Biden & the Ukraine

The leading Dem nominee for 2020 is a criminal.
Deja Vu all over again!

The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine’s scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country’s political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister.

Ukraine’s parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor’s office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft.

“This decision creates an opportunity to make a fresh start in the prosecutor general’s office. I hope that the new prosecutor general will ensure that [his] office . . . becomes independent from political influence and pressure and enjoys public trust,” said Jan Tombinski, the EU’s envoy to Ukraine.

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin
-----------------------------------------------

Viktor Shokin is equal to Barr now as well as the republicans, refuse to stand up to tramp.

I suspect tramp and rudy made this up about the whistleblower, to bring Joe Biden and his son to the forefront of the discussion, although they (Biden and his son) did no wrong.

Now Hannity has a full hour to talk about the "deep state" and be a motor mouth about Biden.

This was their way of trying to take Biden down. He must be very scared of Biden.

Or there is a whistleblower. It sure is suspicious.

Tramp is taking a page from Roy Cohn, making news and attack, attack and attack.

Every channel is talking about Joe Biden and his son now.

Well if you are running for President every news station will talk about you and your dirty laundry...

Had this been Trump and Trump Jr. you and the OP would be declaring laws were broken and Trump should be impeached ASAP but it is Biden and a Democrat that stays on the Plantation well you now are being defensive as can be...

Also no one is scare of a man that can not remember which decade he is in...

Biden broke no laws. Trump, however, may end up in prison.

Don't hold your breath
He will either end up in prison or in hell. He best choose option A.

Don't hold your breath
He will end up in prison or in hell. He can maybe avoid prison, but unless he changes, he won't be avoiding option B. I don't have to hold anything to understand this outcome.

There is no hell except for the one that small minded people make up in their mind to convince themselves they must be good and not evil...

Hell and Heaven are on Earth...

So Trump like George W. Bush will see neither but I am sure you know what hell feels like because of the bitter words you spew daily against those you deem evil in your bias eyes...

I suspect tramp and rudy made this up about the whistleblower, to bring Joe Biden and his son to the forefront of the discussion, although they (Biden and his son) did no wrong.

Now Hannity has a full hour to talk about the "deep state" and be a motor mouth about Biden.

This was their way of trying to take Biden down. He must be very scared of Biden.

Tramp is taking a page from Roy Cohn, making news and attack, attack and attack.

Well if you are running for President every news station will talk about you and your dirty laundry...

Had this been Trump and Trump Jr. you and the OP would be declaring laws were broken and Trump should be impeached ASAP but it is Biden and a Democrat that stays on the Plantation well you now are being defensive as can be...

Well tramp should be impeached even before this incidence, and well all of Tramps kids are being enriched due to his presidency.

Now what did Biden do wrong??

Well tramp should be impeached even before this incidence, and well all of Tramps kids are being enriched due to his presidency.

I did not say Biden did anything wrong but I did say you would be screaming for Trump ( not tramp which is what women who misspell his name purposely are ) head over this had it been him and his son...

You only care if it is a Republican that pull stunts like that and then scream who cares what the Democrats did...

Personally this is daily Politics, so I do not know what all the uproar is about...

I did not say Biden did anything wrong but I did say you would be screaming for Trump ( not tramp which is what women who misspell his name purposely are ) head over this had it been him and his son...

You only care if it is a Republican that pull stunts like that and then scream who cares what the Democrats did...

Personally this is daily Politics, so I do not know what all the uproar is about...

I was pro impeachment of tramp when he took office as I knew from his history and most Republicans did as well , except the Democrats have not changed their mind about him and his corruptness, nor me.

No this is not daily politics.

I was pro impeachment of tramp when he took office as I knew from his history and most Republicans did as well , but the Democrats have not changed their mind about him and his corruptness.

Yawn, yes what Biden is being accused of is daily politics...

If it were Trump ( again not Tramp because lady you have no clue what a true tramp is ) you would be screaming it is criminal...

I was pro impeachment of tramp when he took office as I knew from his history and most Republicans did as well , but the Democrats have not changed their mind about him and his corruptness.

If it were Trump ( again not Tramp because lady you have no clue what a true tramp is ) you would be screaming it is criminal...

Yes it is, but the whistleblower story is from somewhere, either made up by tramp, rudy and Hannity , or real, we will find out even if Barr and the republican's are the gate keepers to tramp.

Lets re-write the story slightly:
1. Say Ivanka was put on the board of Ukraine's Burisma Holdings at a pay of $188,000 a month
2. Lets also say that Trump threatened Poroshenko to withhold $1b of US aid unless he fired the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma Holdings

Can you imagine the howling then?
Would the democrats say that the prosecutor was bad an needed to be removed? I don't think so.
We will not allow this "double standard" to continue. The dems can whine about it, but just like the blackface scandals, it can be ignored.

1. Say Ivanka was put on the board of Ukraine's Burisma Holdings at a pay of $188,000 a month
2. Lets also say that Trump threatened Poroshenko to withhold $1b of US aid unless he fired the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma Holdings

Would the democrats say that the prosecutor was bad an needed to be removed? I don't think so.
We will not allow this "double standard" to continue. The dems can whine about it, but just like the blackface scandals, it can be ignored.

I can also imagine the fervent defense you and the rest of his worshipers saying it was just a normal thing to do

I can also imagine the fervent defense you and the rest of his worshipers saying it was just a normal thing to do

You missed the point. Your defense of Biden for a glaring abuse of power is what's wrong. If it would be wrong for Trump its wrong for Biden. I'm not concerned for the unearned $188,000 per month for Hunter Biden, its their money, its the misuse of authority by Joe.
Then there is the China thing with mobster Whitey Bulger's nephew...

Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

Giuliani Raises Alleged 'Corruption' by Joe Biden and Son As Whistleblower Controversy Swirls

Now pay attention
Half a story does not create fact and all you Trump fellatio artists have done over these 3 years of living stupidly is taken half a f-ing story and run your mouths.
Gotcha...welcome to our world

Your world is where you tell half a story, make a fact less comment, get destroyed by proven fact, and you still think your ignorance is truth.
Yep, that pretty much sums you up

Good job

My OP is factually sound. So you're the ignorant one. You, westwashy nor any other Trump sphincter licker can refute it.
You know, I'm actually questioning why you would back Biden...

He claims to like blacks (since his great-grandaddy actually owned a few), but...
Sniffy_Joe_Biden_Wont_Sniff_Your_Fro-1.jpg

Now pay attention
Half a story does not create fact and all you Trump fellatio artists have done over these 3 years of living stupidly is taken half a f-ing story and run your mouths.
Gotcha...welcome to our world

Your world is where you tell half a story, make a fact less comment, get destroyed by proven fact, and you still think your ignorance is truth.
Yep, that pretty much sums you up

Good job

My OP is factually sound. So you're the ignorant one. You, westwashy nor any other Trump sphincter licker can refute it.
You know, I'm actually questioning why you would back Biden...

He claims to like blacks (since his great-grandaddy actually owned a few), but...
View attachment 280349

He does what he's told.

The cult members talk about Biden putting pressure on Ukraine and try tying it to his sons board membership in that company in another wacko right wing conspiracy theory.

Now pay attention.

Biden Admitted that he Threatened to Withhold Loan Guarantees from Ukraine Unless Shokin was Fired
By Keith Mann

Biden freely admitted to his role in having Shokin removed in during an event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

So to you guys this looks like Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to remove a man who was investigating his son. Half a story does not create fact and all you Trump fellatio artists have done over these 3 years of living stupidly is taken half a f-ing story and run your mouths.

The Ukrainian Rada Wanted Shokin Removed

The Rada=The Central Council of Ukraine was the All-Ukrainian council that united the political, public, cultural and professional organizations of the Ukrainian People's Republic.

Joe Biden was not a member of the Ukrainian Rada

Viktor Shokin had much bigger issues than the corruption case against Mykola Zlochevsky. Almost immediately after he was appointed, he started to cause almost irreparable harm to Ukraine’s legal system.

For starters, he failed to prosecute any prominent members of the Yanukovych regime or anybody in the current government. He constantly blocked reform to Ukraine’s broken legal system. He was in charge of implementing the 2014 law on prosecution which the European Union had asked Ukraine to do for years.

The law aimed to reduce to role of prosecutors who “were absurdly superior to judges in the Soviet legal system that persisted in post-Soviet Ukraine” according to Atlantic Council. It also called for a reevaluation of all prosecutors in order to weed out the more corrupt and incompetent ones. Shokin manipulated the process so that the old system mostly remained the same and minimal, ineffective changes were implemented.

He was the largest obstacle to judicial reform in Ukraine. It wasn’t just Joe Biden calling for his ouster, it was the United States government and the European Union.

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So the assertion Trump made, the dumb ass right wing twitter idiots you follow, all of the alt right media you use is a bunch of bs fake news. So your opinions relative to this matter are incorrect. Trump looks like he's in a world of hurt on this one. And if Barr wants to go down with the ship, he can also

Fuck off, Buckwheat! Biden and Obama pressure the Ukraine to take the heat off of Biden's son

Yes it is, but the whistleblower story is from somewhere, either made up by tramp, rudy and Hannity , or real, we will find out even if Barr and the republican's are the gate keepers to tramp.

So Trump ( Tramp is a name for leftist snowflakes ) is trolling the Democrats?

Wouldn't put it past him...

It would be hilarious if true...

You missed the point. Your defense of Biden for a glaring abuse of power is what's wrong. If it would be wrong for Trump its wrong for Biden. I'm not concerned for the unearned $188,000 per month for Hunter Biden, its their money, its the misuse of authority by Joe.

Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

Giuliani Raises Alleged 'Corruption' by Joe Biden and Son As Whistleblower Controversy Swirls

No, the point is that if Trump had done the same thing you would be defending him to your dying breath like you do everything else that he does.

you do not even blink an eye at that idea that he asked personally, multiple times, the leader of a foreign nation to find dirt on an political opponent...the very thing you all whined about the Dems doing to him.

No, the point is that if Trump had done the same thing you would be defending him to your dying breath like you do everything else that he does.

you do not even blink an eye at that idea that he asked personally, multiple times, the leader of a foreign nation to find dirt on an political opponent...the very thing you all whined about the Dems doing to him.

Actually I hope they are doing the same exact thing to each other because that is politics...

If you think either side is innocent, well you are a closet Democrat so you would think the left is more innocent than the right but hell neither side is innocent...

When Democrats get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they always use the same excuse. Old news, proven false years ago, time to move on and do the business of the American people. Big talk for a party with no platform. Maybe in the end, they can link this Biden coverup to the Clinton coverup to the Obama coverup to the FBI-DOJ coverup to the MSM coverup and on and on. If we don't get serious about routing out this government corruption, we'll find ourselves with chaos and no government to turn to.

1. Trump did not ask a foreign leader to "find" dirt on Biden, he asked for proof that Biden extorted them. Trump knows what Biden said he did, he has it on video.

2. What the dems did in 2016 is 1000x worse. The dems used the intel agencies to create "dirt" on Trump via the "Steele Dossier", then used that fiction to spy on the Trump campaign. After Trump won they used that fiction based on lies to setup an illegal investigation by a special prosecutor full of Clinton donors to try to impeach Trump for collusion with Russia. If Trump proves the democrat's "pay-to-play" scams in Ukraine and China, the dems are done in 2020.

Forum List

Back