šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Wrong. The tax cuts didn't do anything except pay off the donor class.

The 2017 Tax Cuts Didn't Work, The Data Prove It

Column: A devastating analysis of the tax cut shows itā€™s done virtually no economic good

Fishy, Trump lies. He lies easier than that obese blog breathes. He's lying to you.

Elizabeth Warren vs Donald Trump: Whose 2020 rallies draw the biggest crowds?

the tax cuts for small businesses and corporations are part of the reason for the low UE rate and the growth in the stock market. and yes, a 5% across the board tax cut saves more for a guy making 20 million than for a guy making 50 thousand. So what? and its also true that tax cuts have no affect on someone who is paying zero taxes (50% of america). again, so fricken what?

You didn't bother to read any of the links did you? The tax cuts did NOTHING.

The independent, non-partisan Congressional Research Service just released a report showing that the 2017 tax cuts for the richest Americans and corporations did not work. This confirms what anybody who has been looking at the data already knew. Investment did not boom and workers will not see the promised bump in pay . Instead, the federal government incurred massive deficits while wealth inequality increased to its highest level in three decades.

Tell us when and where Warren has ever had a crowd of 30,000 or more, give us the place and date and proof of the headcount.

Trump doesn't get that many people. He lies.

List of rallies for the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

so the current UE rates are faked? the DOW is faked? the wage report is faked? your 401K balance is faked?

you are a victim of the lying media.

as to Trump rallys, All you need to do is watch one, the cameras capture the crowds, or are the cameras lying too?
Unemployment was falling and wages were rising well before the tax cut. There was no discernible difference after the tax cut was passed.

Yes, the stock market went up but most of the gains were well before the tax cut too. In fact, since Jan 2017, the Dow is up like 3%ish per year. Furthermore, the benefits of a climbing market are very unevenly distributed. Half the country has no money in the market and those that do, almost 90% is owned by the top 10% of the country by wealth.

Just thought Iā€™d introduce some facts.

the tax cuts benefitted me and everyone I know. If you missed out, sorry.

and Yes, rich people have lots of money, that's what rich means.

I know they benefitted every tax payer. For most, the benefit was about a 1% increase in take home pay. For higher earners, it was closer to 3-4% increase.

I also know that the deficit doubled as a result and the gains in corporate investment and GDP growth that were promised never materialized.

Did he bribe officials in other countries to fire corrupt officials?
A bribe would imply it was illegal. Thereā€™s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US.

LOL, thats exactly what the dem clowns are trying to impeach Trump for, even though he didn't do it. Thanks for admitting that the dems are FOS

You apparently donā€™t understand the actual argument Dems are making. Thatā€™s okay. Iā€™m here to explain it to you.

Trump was using a bribe to achieve a personal benefit. That would be impeachable. Biden was using a ā€œbribeā€ (not actually what it is but letā€™s call it that for the sake of argument) to achieve a benefit for the country. Thatā€™s not impeachable. In fact, itā€™s the entire point.

Hope that makes sense.

I understand the convoluted argument the dems are trying to make, but there is no evidence to support it.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

BTW, the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney were also on that board doing nothing but getting paid big bucks.

Are you so naive that you don't see what that was all about?
When you read that the prosecutor was investigating Bidenā€™s company and that he did nothing for them, did you question that information or did you just accept it as fact?

So hunter biden did nothing for Burisma? then why were they paying him 50K per month?

Yes and? Biden had congressional support. Everything he did was above board and not for personal gain. He didn't have to hide his phone transcripts on a server meant for the most highly classified intelligence. He did nothing wrong...Unlike Trump.

Of course you won't bother reading this. You like to stay ignorant.

What Joe Biden Actually Did in Ukraine

the NY times????? the mouthpiece of the DNC? Are you serious?

not for personal gain? how about family gain?

geez, I cannot believe your naivete.

Like I said, you WANT to remain ignorant. It's why you're such a good little Trump Cultists.

Ignorance is believing what you hear from CNN, MSNBC, NY times, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and crooked hillary.

What I know is that the country is in the best financial condition its been in in my lifetime and I've been around a long time. Maybe Trump had nothing to do with that, maybe its all the result of things that Bush and Obama did, but logic and experience tell me otherwise.

No, Fishy, ignorance is believing Trump. He lies. The major news organizations do not. They report the news. The facts are simply not on your side which is why you dismiss them all.

you are getting pathetic in your worship of the lying media. are you really so dumb that you think they are telling you the truth? I bet you think the idiots on the view are also telling the truth.

The View is not news. Hannity is not news. Maddow is not news. Now I'm beginning to understand why you're so ignorant.

we shall see. please be honest about what it actually says when it comes out tomorrow.

Wow, talk about irony. You haven't been honest once in this thread. You have done nothing but repeat long debunked talking points that were usually made up on the spot by Trump himself.

I'll be honest now about the report. It's going to show that some low level FYI agents made mistakes, but that the "oranges" of the Russia Investigation were warranted and legal.

so you have an advance copy? insider information? I understand that that is what you are hoping for, but you may be disappointed. We shall see.

Yes, I have an advance copy. Care to wager and see who is right?

post or cite it so we can all read it. You are lying once again, but we expect that from you.

I have the same "advance copy" we all have, moron, the leaks. Oh, and the FBI report that says the same thing. So, care to wager on who is right about what the AG report says?

Oh, right, the leaks from an unnamed source "familiar with the draft report". Sure, we should all take that as gospel.

bet? sure how about $5K? send me yours, if you win I'll send it back with 5K of mine, if I win I keep it. OK?

the NY times????? the mouthpiece of the DNC? Are you serious?

not for personal gain? how about family gain?

geez, I cannot believe your naivete.

Like I said, you WANT to remain ignorant. It's why you're such a good little Trump Cultists.

Ignorance is believing what you hear from CNN, MSNBC, NY times, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and crooked hillary.

What I know is that the country is in the best financial condition its been in in my lifetime and I've been around a long time. Maybe Trump had nothing to do with that, maybe its all the result of things that Bush and Obama did, but logic and experience tell me otherwise.

No, Fishy, ignorance is believing Trump. He lies. The major news organizations do not. They report the news. The facts are simply not on your side which is why you dismiss them all.

you are getting pathetic in your worship of the lying media. are you really so dumb that you think they are telling you the truth? I bet you think the idiots on the view are also telling the truth.

The View is not news. Hannity is not news. Maddow is not news. Now I'm beginning to understand why you're so ignorant.

I agree, neither is the NY times, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, and sometimes FOX. They all used to be news, now they are mostly propaganda---------------and that is something that should concern all of us.

Wow, talk about irony. You haven't been honest once in this thread. You have done nothing but repeat long debunked talking points that were usually made up on the spot by Trump himself.

I'll be honest now about the report. It's going to show that some low level FYI agents made mistakes, but that the "oranges" of the Russia Investigation were warranted and legal.

so you have an advance copy? insider information? I understand that that is what you are hoping for, but you may be disappointed. We shall see.

post or cite it so we can all read it. You are lying once again, but we expect that from you.

I have the same "advance copy" we all have, moron, the leaks. Oh, and the FBI report that says the same thing. So, care to wager on who is right about what the AG report says?

Oh, right, the leaks from an unnamed source "familiar with the draft report". Sure, we should all take that as gospel.

bet? sure how about $5K? send me yours, if you win I'll send it back with 5K of mine, if I win I keep it. OK?

Ah, so you're a pussy as well as ignorant. It's okay, I'll still have bragging rights when you're pissing and moaning about the "deep state". :lol:

A bribe would imply it was illegal. Thereā€™s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US.

LOL, thats exactly what the dem clowns are trying to impeach Trump for, even though he didn't do it. Thanks for admitting that the dems are FOS

You apparently donā€™t understand the actual argument Dems are making. Thatā€™s okay. Iā€™m here to explain it to you.

Trump was using a bribe to achieve a personal benefit. That would be impeachable. Biden was using a ā€œbribeā€ (not actually what it is but letā€™s call it that for the sake of argument) to achieve a benefit for the country. Thatā€™s not impeachable. In fact, itā€™s the entire point.

Hope that makes sense.
Since they closed the other thread you were lying in...

AND being we have a TREATY with Ukraine to fight CRIME AND CORRUPTION, put into law in 1998 by Blow Job Clinton don't you understand....
Letter: Trump was lawful when unearthing Ukraine corruption - News - The Daily ...

Oct 27, 2019 Ā· Did you know there's a comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between the U.S. and Ukraine in the investigation of crime and corruption....

And since when does a VP get a free pass on his obvious CRIME and Corruption....Benedict Arnold was a hero and patriot BEFORE HE BACAME A TRAITOR!

You mean to tell me because you are running in a race for president. you are not allowed to be investigated of a crimr....shell Mueller had NO EVIDENCE of a crime and he contacted 13 different countries trying to find a crime Trump NEVER COMMITTED!

You really suck at REAL NEWS!
The treaty be relevant except that was no actual request for cooperation.

Ukraineā€™s prosecutor general : Barr didnā€™t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

Attorney General William Barr never asked for a joint investigation into Burisma or Hunter Biden, according to top Ukrainian prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka.

Are you beginning to see why some might believe the ā€œinvestigationā€ into Biden was a sham?
And where does it state that a corrupt government be notified as long as a signed treaty for such undet a different regime is still valid?

The more investigation the more crime and corruption is revealed
Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds - Reuters
Nov 20, 2019 Ā· Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of ... investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son ... The document, only part of which was visible, showed Kulyk ..

Want to try more lies
How do you request cooperation with Ukraine without notifying them? Think, man.

No one has any problem with Zlochevsky being investigated.

Ah, so you're a pussy as well as ignorant. It's okay, I'll still have bragging rights when you're pissing and moaning about the "deep state". :lol:

you will be eating those words next week, bon apetite !

;pussy? I don't trust you.

Hope that makes sense.

AND being we have a TREATY with Ukraine to fight CRIME AND CORRUPTION, put into law in 1998 by Blow Job Clinton don't you understand....
Letter: Trump was lawful when unearthing Ukraine corruption - News - The Daily ...

Oct 27, 2019 Ā· Did you know there's a comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between the U.S. and Ukraine in the investigation of crime and corruption....

And since when does a VP get a free pass on his obvious CRIME and Corruption....Benedict Arnold was a hero and patriot BEFORE HE BACAME A TRAITOR!

You mean to tell me because you are running in a race for president. you are not allowed to be investigated of a crimr....shell Mueller had NO EVIDENCE of a crime and he contacted 13 different countries trying to find a crime Trump NEVER COMMITTED!

Ukraineā€™s prosecutor general : Barr didnā€™t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

Attorney General William Barr never asked for a joint investigation into Burisma or Hunter Biden, according to top Ukrainian prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka.

Are you beginning to see why some might believe the ā€œinvestigationā€ into Biden was a sham?

you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

Okay. I'm ready. Are you?

IG Horowitz's report likely to damage Comey, frustrate Trump, pressure Barr's handpicked successor

Hope that makes sense.

I understand the convoluted argument the dems are trying to make, but there is no evidence to support it.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

BTW, the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney were also on that board doing nothing but getting paid big bucks.

When you read that the prosecutor was investigating Bidenā€™s company and that he did nothing for them, did you question that information or did you just accept it as fact?

So hunter biden did nothing for Burisma? then why were they paying him 50K per month?
You claimed Hunter Biden did nothing, not me. I wanted to know why you believe that.

That's fine. I'll still get to say "nanny, nanny boo, boo"

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.
This from a person who is actually so fucking stupid that they believe what Trump says.

Hope that makes sense.

you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

you libs are such hypocrites.

Hope that makes sense.

You claimed Hunter Biden did nothing, not me. I wanted to know why you believe that.

I said he did nothing for Burisma that would justify paying him 50K per month. try again.

That's fine. I'll still get to say "nanny, nanny boo, boo"

sounds like something you would say.

Okay. I'm ready. Are you?

IG Horowitz's report likely to damage Comey, frustrate Trump, pressure Barr's handpicked successor

you keep citing left wing media outlets. Its getting funny watching you scramble.

Hope that makes sense.

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

Clinton wasnā€™t president at the time and wasnā€™t using the threat of US taxpayer dollars to get what she wanted.

Good lord, did that little detail just escape your mind?

Hope that makes sense.

How do you STILL not understand the difference? Imagine political dirt on a candidate is a television. Hillary went to Best Buy and bought a TV. Trump got a TV that was stolen off the back of a truck. No, he didn't steal it, but he encouraged the theft. ( "Russia if you're listening ")Fast forward to 2019 and Trump is telling Ukraine "give me a TV or you won't get the home security system you want". Hillary = legal purchase. Trump = stolen goods and extortion.

Forum List

Back