🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.

Wrong. This was reported today.

DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:36PM ET
DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

Today is November 27, 2019.

trump is the liar, not the media.
Thanks for your link to the "Cheat Sheet." Why do you cheat along?

I can't believe how many people have fallen for trumps con.
It's a cult.
Agreed.

these words from the cite in the OP say it all:

" citing people familiar with a draft of the report."

second hand, from unnamed sources "familiar with a draft"

in other words--------------------bullshit!

Keep trying to convince yourself. :lol:

is it not second hand from an unnamed source? is it not someone "assuming" what is in the report?

why don't we wait and see what it actually says on Monday?

Sure, we can wait...waiting won't change that you're going to be very disappointed with the result.

we shall see. please be honest about what it actually says when it comes out tomorrow.

Make sure you do that.

No, that's me asking which is more likely...your claim...or mine! It's not saying "take my word for it". You had two choices and that seems to be too difficult for you to comprehend!
Lying con tool, who do you think you're fooling into believing you don't think your claim is not true??

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who do you think you're fooling when you "paraphrase"?
What's the matter, lying con tool? You don't want to answer my question because you realize the answer exposes my paraphrasing accurately depicts your sentiment?

View attachment 293478

As far as me fooling anyone, I'm not the one making unsubstantiated claims and trying to convince the forum to believe me based on nothing but me saying them. That would be you. You're the one claiming Hillary paid Steele to leak his dossier to the press while you're in possession of literal squat to back that up.

You don't paraphrase to provide greater clarity, Faun...you do so to try and change what I've said into something completely different!

As for the rest of your nonsense? Anyone at this point that DOESN'T know that Hillary paid Steele to leak his dossier to the press is wearing political "blinders"! You actually think Clinton shelled out all that money for "opposition research"...research that Steele promises us was never supposed to be used? If you buy that story you're about as naïve as they come!
Stop lying, lying con tool. I've already demonstrated you saying your claims are correct even though you have no evidence to back up your claims is the same as saying take my word for it.

You've demonstrated that you're sleazy enough to "paraphrase" what someone's saying while you're simultaneously accusing them of lying! You attempt to put YOUR words in my mouth...and when you get called on it you do your usual whine about "lying con tools"!

All the while claiming that all Hillary Clinton was buying in that election was "opposition research"! As usual...you're more than willing to lie your ass off, Faun! Hillary Clinton bought herself a political smear job from Glenn Simpson and it was aided and abetted by high ranking members of the FBI and the main stream media!

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

View attachment 292008

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

It's a cult.
You're full of prunes. I'm a Republican. I support the Republican party and its ideals. My party chose to run President Trump. Not only did I research his campaign sayings, I liked them. I preferred him to all the others, and I sent his campaign a small check. I know it wasn't much, but I know that researchers look to see how many middle class Americans support a candidate, and it helps them, how I have no idea, but I don't mind being a part of a campaign I approve of. No, I didn't like his tendency to get a divorce now and then, but that's not what I'm looking for in a leader. I am looking for one who can lead, and lead President Trump does. He led so well, seven hundred thousand people who were on Welfare are now working.

Cults don't see to it that the American people have jobs, and well-paying jobs, too, not just starter ups.

You have really jumped off the deep end this time, bud.

Rump is trying to get reelected. He already gave off the feeling that he could give a rats ass about Ukraine.
Baloney. Trump has sent Rudy there to save Ukraine.

Now, Rudy is sent by the Savior? Wow, first you want Rump to be King now the Savior. What next, the Supreme one? If you can get him to that I am sure that the real Supreme One might prove to be a Jealous God.

Lying con tool, who do you think you're fooling into believing you don't think your claim is not true??

icon_rolleyes.gif

What's the matter, lying con tool? You don't want to answer my question because you realize the answer exposes my paraphrasing accurately depicts your sentiment?

View attachment 293478

As far as me fooling anyone, I'm not the one making unsubstantiated claims and trying to convince the forum to believe me based on nothing but me saying them. That would be you. You're the one claiming Hillary paid Steele to leak his dossier to the press while you're in possession of literal squat to back that up.

You don't paraphrase to provide greater clarity, Faun...you do so to try and change what I've said into something completely different!

As for the rest of your nonsense? Anyone at this point that DOESN'T know that Hillary paid Steele to leak his dossier to the press is wearing political "blinders"! You actually think Clinton shelled out all that money for "opposition research"...research that Steele promises us was never supposed to be used? If you buy that story you're about as naïve as they come!
Stop lying, lying con tool. I've already demonstrated you saying your claims are correct even though you have no evidence to back up your claims is the same as saying take my word for it.

You've demonstrated that you're sleazy enough to "paraphrase" what someone's saying while you're simultaneously accusing them of lying! You attempt to put YOUR words in my mouth...and when you get called on it you do your usual whine about "lying con tools"!

All the while claiming that all Hillary Clinton was buying in that election was "opposition research"! As usual...you're more than willing to lie your ass off, Faun! Hillary Clinton bought herself a political smear job from Glenn Simpson and it was aided and abetted by high ranking members of the FBI and the main stream media!
Spits a lying con tool who can't prove a word of that beyond the part where I paraphrased your uncorroborated claims.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Moron.

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

It's a cult.
You're full of prunes. I'm a Republican. I support the Republican party and its ideals. My party chose to run President Trump. Not only did I research his campaign sayings, I liked them. I preferred him to all the others, and I sent his campaign a small check. I know it wasn't much, but I know that researchers look to see how many middle class Americans support a candidate, and it helps them, how I have no idea, but I don't mind being a part of a campaign I approve of. No, I didn't like his tendency to get a divorce now and then, but that's not what I'm looking for in a leader. I am looking for one who can lead, and lead President Trump does. He led so well, seven hundred thousand people who were on Welfare are now working.

Cults don't see to it that the American people have jobs, and well-paying jobs, too, not just starter ups.

You have really jumped off the deep end this time, bud.
:boohoo:

View attachment 293478

Spits a lying con tool who can't prove a word of that beyond the part where I paraphrased your uncorroborated claims.

You mean where you LIED about what I claimed...right, Faun?

Anyone ever notice how the people that constantly accuse others of lying...have little problem lying their asses off?

Adolph Schiffler Told him to lie.

View attachment 293478

Anyone ever notice how the people that constantly accuse others of lying...have little problem lying their asses off?

View attachment 293478

I never lied about any such thing, ya lying con tool. You asked me to believe your version of events that you had no evidence to corroborate. That's the same as had you said, take my word for it.

• Thanks

I never lied about any such thing, ya lying con tool. You asked me to believe your version of events that you had no evidence to corroborate. That's the same as had you said, take my word for it.

Lying by misrepresententation is indeed lying.

You are known to engage on that sort of infantile debate style.

Fuck off. Someone making a claim they can't prove is no different than saying, take my word for it.

• Thanks

Fuck off. Someone making a claim they can't prove is no different than saying, take my word for it.

You have done it to me, so I have first hand experience of your underhanded crap.

You have done it to me, so I have first hand experience of your underhanded crap.
Bullshit. :boohoo:

Should I "take your word for it"?:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 292008

Yep, the shit runs deeper then we can imagine

Should I "take your word for it"?:abgg2q.jpg:
No, you can link the post where you delude yourself into making such an asinine assertion.

View attachment 292008

Thanks for this.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

• Thanks

Run away you stupid shitweasel. You haven't told the truth in twenty years!!!! So hop on your gammon hangers and sod off!!!

Greg

I gave you a choice between two things...you lying liberal shill but instead of making that choice you "paraphrased" and claimed that I was saying "take my word for it"! That's you doing what you always do, Faun...lie...and accuse others of lying when they haven't!

Forum List

Back