🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Faun's real problem is that he's intellectually lazy! Whenever he paints himself into a corner arguing something like Hunter Biden didn't get that job on the Burisma board because Joe Biden was his father and he knows he's starting to look ridiculous...his "go to" is to spam LYING CON TOOL!!! over and over again!

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.

Wrong. This was reported today.

DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:36PM ET
DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

Today is November 27, 2019.

trump is the liar, not the media.
Thanks for your link to the "Cheat Sheet." Why do you cheat along?

I can't believe how many people have fallen for trumps con.
It's a cult.
You're full of prunes. I'm a Republican. I support the Republican party and its ideals. My party chose to run President Trump. Not only did I research his campaign sayings, I liked them. I preferred him to all the others, and I sent his campaign a small check. I know it wasn't much, but I know that researchers look to see how many middle class Americans support a candidate, and it helps them, how I have no idea, but I don't mind being a part of a campaign I approve of. No, I didn't like his tendency to get a divorce now and then, but that's not what I'm looking for in a leader. I am looking for one who can lead, and lead President Trump does. He led so well, seven hundred thousand people who were on Welfare are now working.

Cults don't see to it that the American people have jobs, and well-paying jobs, too, not just starter ups.

You have really jumped off the deep end this time, bud.

trump is no leader. He is a con man. You looked for a racist leader that would restore white only rule. That's why you liked him saying what he did about Mexicans.

Wrong. This was reported today.

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:36PM ET

Today is November 27, 2019.

trump is the liar, not the media.

It's a cult.
You're full of prunes. I'm a Republican. I support the Republican party and its ideals. My party chose to run President Trump. Not only did I research his campaign sayings, I liked them. I preferred him to all the others, and I sent his campaign a small check. I know it wasn't much, but I know that researchers look to see how many middle class Americans support a candidate, and it helps them, how I have no idea, but I don't mind being a part of a campaign I approve of. No, I didn't like his tendency to get a divorce now and then, but that's not what I'm looking for in a leader. I am looking for one who can lead, and lead President Trump does. He led so well, seven hundred thousand people who were on Welfare are now working.

Cults don't see to it that the American people have jobs, and well-paying jobs, too, not just starter ups.

trump is no leader. He is a con man. You looked for a racist leader that would restore white only rule. That's why you liked him saying what he did about Mexicans.
Funny you weren't calling down Obama for the same thing.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot, IM2. It's highly entertaining.

Faun's real problem is that he's intellectually lazy! Whenever he paints himself into a corner arguing something like Hunter Biden didn't get that job on the Burisma board because Joe Biden was his father and he knows he's starting to look ridiculous...his "go to" is to spam LYING CON TOOL!!! over and over again!
Faun has been right. And Hunter Biden really has nothing to do with anything but trumps desire to try smearing Joe Biden because he knows enough idiots exist who will believe anything he tells them that people like you will be in here talking about it. Hunter Biden got consulting contracts here because of his father. All kinds of people in America get jobs because of who they know or are related to. The trump kids are all making money in ways they never would had their father not become president. ivanka trump would not be trademarked in the biggest market on earth if her father was not president.

Yet you ignore such things to bark about Hunter Biden. That's not only intellectually lazy, but dishonest.

It's a cult.

Funny you weren't calling down Obama for the same thing.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot, IM2. It's highly entertaining.

I would have done so if Obama had actually done it. Don't keep shooting yourself in the head. You don't have much brain as it is.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Yep, the shit runs deeper then we can imagine
Actually it doesn't.

Since they closed the other thread you were lying in...

AND being we have a TREATY with Ukraine to fight CRIME AND CORRUPTION, put into law in 1998 by Blow Job Clinton don't you understand....
Letter: Trump was lawful when unearthing Ukraine corruption - News - The Daily ...

Oct 27, 2019 · Did you know there's a comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between the U.S. and Ukraine in the investigation of crime and corruption....

And since when does a VP get a free pass on his obvious CRIME and Corruption....Benedict Arnold was a hero and patriot BEFORE HE BACAME A TRAITOR!

You mean to tell me because you are running in a race for president. you are not allowed to be investigated of a crimr....shell Mueller had NO EVIDENCE of a crime and he contacted 13 different countries trying to find a crime Trump NEVER COMMITTED!

You really suck at REAL NEWS!
The treaty be relevant except that was no actual request for cooperation.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

Attorney General William Barr never asked for a joint investigation into Burisma or Hunter Biden, according to top Ukrainian prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka.

Are you beginning to see why some might believe the “investigation” into Biden was a sham?

you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

you libs are such hypocrites.
Clinton wasn’t president at the time and wasn’t using the threat of US taxpayer dollars to get what she wanted.

Good lord, did that little detail just escape your mind?

neither did Trump, what's your point? The money was released to Ukraine, nothing was asked for in return. the media and pencil neck Schiff are lying to you.

Hillary used campaign funds to pay a foreign entity to create a dossier of lies on her political opponent, she also destroyed 33000 emails that were subpeonaed by congress.

Biden successfully bribed Ukraine with US money to fire a prosecutor that was looking into Burisma, the company that employed his son and the sons of Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry to sit on a board and do nothing for thousands per month. But you don't care about any of that corruption, you are focused on made up corruption and the attempts of the sick dems to overturn the 2016 election because the people didn't follow their instructions and elect crooked hillary.

Since they closed the other thread you were lying in...

AND being we have a TREATY with Ukraine to fight CRIME AND CORRUPTION, put into law in 1998 by Blow Job Clinton don't you understand....
Letter: Trump was lawful when unearthing Ukraine corruption - News - The Daily ...

Oct 27, 2019 · Did you know there's a comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between the U.S. and Ukraine in the investigation of crime and corruption....

And since when does a VP get a free pass on his obvious CRIME and Corruption....Benedict Arnold was a hero and patriot BEFORE HE BACAME A TRAITOR!

You mean to tell me because you are running in a race for president. you are not allowed to be investigated of a crimr....shell Mueller had NO EVIDENCE of a crime and he contacted 13 different countries trying to find a crime Trump NEVER COMMITTED!

You really suck at REAL NEWS!

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

Attorney General William Barr never asked for a joint investigation into Burisma or Hunter Biden, according to top Ukrainian prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka.

Are you beginning to see why some might believe the “investigation” into Biden was a sham?

you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

How do you STILL not understand the difference? Imagine political dirt on a candidate is a television. Hillary went to Best Buy and bought a TV. Trump got a TV that was stolen off the back of a truck. No, he didn't steal it, but he encouraged the theft. ( "Russia if you're listening ")Fast forward to 2019 and Trump is telling Ukraine "give me a TV or you won't get the home security system you want". Hillary = legal purchase. Trump = stolen goods and extortion.

( "Russia if you're listening ") That was a joke, are you so dumb that you think it was serious?

Clinton wasn’t president at the time and wasn’t using the threat of US taxpayer dollars to get what she wanted.

neither did Trump, what's your point? The money was released to Ukraine, nothing was asked for in return. the media and pencil neck Schiff are lying to you.

Hillary used campaign funds to pay a foreign entity to create a dossier of lies on her political opponent, she also destroyed 33000 emails that were subpeonaed by congress.

Biden successfully bribed Ukraine with US money to fire a prosecutor that was looking into Burisma, the company that employed his son and the sons of Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry to sit on a board and do nothing for thousands per month. But you don't care about any of that corruption, you are focused on made up corruption and the attempts of the sick dems to overturn the 2016 election because the people didn't follow their instructions and elect crooked hillary.

The money was mostly released to Ukraine. The delay made it impossible to distribute all the money that Congress had appropriated. Trump didn't actually have the legal authority to stop the money and even then it was only released AFTER the IG notified Congress that there was a report. Getting caught in a crime doesn't absolve you of the crime. Trump was using the lack of money as leverage to get an announcement into an investigation by Ukraine of Biden. That's a problem.

Clinton can use campaign funds for campaign expenses, which last time I looked, opposition research is a legitimate campaign expense.

Biden successfully had a corrupt prosecutor removed before allowing US loan guarantees to be signed. I thought you guys wanted that?

I understand the convoluted argument the dems are trying to make, but there is no evidence to support it.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

BTW, the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney were also on that board doing nothing but getting paid big bucks.

Are you so naive that you don't see what that was all about?
When you read that the prosecutor was investigating Biden’s company and that he did nothing for them, did you question that information or did you just accept it as fact?

So hunter biden did nothing for Burisma? then why were they paying him 50K per month?
You claimed Hunter Biden did nothing, not me. I wanted to know why you believe that.

I said he did nothing for Burisma that would justify paying him 50K per month. try again.

Did you now? Let’s check the tape.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

Oops. You actually did say that.

then can you tell us what expertise or experience he had that made him that valuable to a Ukrainian gas company?

Burisma was buying influence in the US government, if you cannot see that, then there is no hope for you

The money was mostly released to Ukraine. The delay made it impossible to distribute all the money that Congress had appropriated. Trump didn't actually have the legal authority to stop the money and even then it was only released AFTER the IG notified Congress that there was a report. Getting caught in a crime doesn't absolve you of the crime. Trump was using the lack of money as leverage to get an announcement into an investigation by Ukraine of Biden. That's a problem.

Clinton can use campaign funds for campaign expenses, which last time I looked, opposition research is a legitimate campaign expense.

Biden successfully had a corrupt prosecutor removed before allowing US loan guarantees to be signed. I thought you guys wanted that?

Is Wolf Blitzer your father?

Faun has been right. And Hunter Biden really has nothing to do with anything but trumps desire to try smearing Joe Biden because he knows enough idiots exist who will believe anything he tells them that people like you will be in here talking about it. Hunter Biden got consulting contracts here because of his father. All kinds of people in America get jobs because of who they know or are related to. The trump kids are all making money in ways they never would had their father not become president. ivanka trump would not be trademarked in the biggest market on earth if her father was not president.

Yet you ignore such things to bark about Hunter Biden. That's not only intellectually lazy, but dishonest.
Here are all the companies that have ditched Ivanka Trump's brand
Ivanka Trump was building her brand LONG before her father became President, IM2! She actually lost business accounts with her clothing line because liberals were protesting against the stores that carried them. The truth of the matter is that the Trump family is costing themselves money having Donald Trump sitting in the Oval Office. He's probably the ONLY US President who will be worth less leaving the Presidency than when he entered it!

As for Hunter Biden? Care to explain why a Ukrainian gas company would hire an American with zero experience with either the natural gas industry or with the country of Ukraine...who also has a history of drug abuse...if it wasn't to curry favor with his father...the Vice President of the United States? Is it really wrong to ask for an investigation into whether there was Quid Pro Quo taking place between Joe Biden and Burisma? Quite frankly...I think Trump would be derelict in his duty as President if he WASN'T calling for that investigation!

What in any of that is "intellectually dishonest, IM2?

Last edited:

Stop already with the "opposition research" whitewash, Colfax! Hillary Clinton bought a smear job from Glenn Simpson. Claiming it was opposition research is putting lip stick on a pig and calling it a beauty queen!

When you read that the prosecutor was investigating Biden’s company and that he did nothing for them, did you question that information or did you just accept it as fact?

So hunter biden did nothing for Burisma? then why were they paying him 50K per month?
You claimed Hunter Biden did nothing, not me. I wanted to know why you believe that.

I said he did nothing for Burisma that would justify paying him 50K per month. try again.

then can you tell us what expertise or experience he had that made him that valuable to a Ukrainian gas company?

Burisma was buying influence in the US government, if you cannot see that, then there is no hope for you

Yale law grad. Worked at Commerce Dept. Board member of Amtrak. Runs a venture capital firm. Founded an investment capital firm. Founded a lobbying firm.

Stop already with the "opposition research" whitewash, Colfax! Hillary Clinton bought a smear job from Glenn Simpson. Claiming it was opposition research is putting lip stick on a pig and calling it a beauty queen!
All opposition research is a smear job. That's what it's for.

Clinton never even used the stupid thing.

Stop lying, lying con tool. I've already demonstrated you saying your claims are correct even though you have no evidence to back up your claims is the same as saying take my word for it.

You've demonstrated that you're sleazy enough to "paraphrase" what someone's saying while you're simultaneously accusing them of lying! You attempt to put YOUR words in my mouth...and when you get called on it you do your usual whine about "lying con tools"!

All the while claiming that all Hillary Clinton was buying in that election was "opposition research"! As usual...you're more than willing to lie your ass off, Faun! Hillary Clinton bought herself a political smear job from Glenn Simpson and it was aided and abetted by high ranking members of the FBI and the main stream media!
Spits a lying con tool who can't prove a word of that beyond the part where I paraphrased your uncorroborated claims.

You mean where you LIED about what I claimed...right, Faun?

Anyone ever notice how the people that constantly accuse others of lying...have little problem lying their asses off?
I never lied about any such thing, ya lying con tool. You asked me to believe your version of events that you had no evidence to corroborate. That's the same as had you said, take my word for it.

I gave you a choice between two things...you lying liberal shill but instead of making that choice you "paraphrased" and claimed that I was saying "take my word for it"! That's you doing what you always do, Faun...lie...and accuse others of lying when they haven't!
LOL

You pathetic lying con tool. You gave two choices and then insinuated yours was "believable" despite you posting zero evidence to back it up. The only way yours is more believable is to ignore you posted no corroborating evidence and to simply take your word for it.

How do you STILL not understand the difference? Imagine political dirt on a candidate is a television. Hillary went to Best Buy and bought a TV. Trump got a TV that was stolen off the back of a truck. No, he didn't steal it, but he encouraged the theft. ( "Russia if you're listening ")Fast forward to 2019 and Trump is telling Ukraine "give me a TV or you won't get the home security system you want". Hillary = legal purchase. Trump = stolen goods and extortion.

( "Russia if you're listening ") That was a joke, are you so dumb that you think it was serious?
So now Trump is a jokester?? A real comic ?? He has been I agree ,as a president but he wasn't trying to be funny

Yale law grad. Worked at Commerce Dept. Board member of Amtrak. Runs a venture capital firm. Founded an investment capital firm. Founded a lobbying firm.

A UKRAINIAN GAS COMPANY WTF DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GAS OR UKRAINE?

HIS INVESTMENT COMPANY GOT A BILLION DOLLARS FROM CHINA, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WANTED IN RETURN?

"arguing something like Hunter Biden didn't get that job on the Burisma board because Joe Biden was his father"

LOLOL

Aw, look at that ^^^ the lying con tool is lying again.

Lying con tool, not only have I never denied Hunter Biden got that job because his father was VP -- I've even stated on occasion that was the reason he got that job. Here's just one example...
It's not Hunter Biden's problem you're pissed that he got a high paying job because his father was a VP.

Do you ever stop lying, lying con tool?

Ever???

Forum List

Back