šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

You apparently donā€™t understand the actual argument Dems are making. Thatā€™s okay. Iā€™m here to explain it to you.

Trump was using a bribe to achieve a personal benefit. That would be impeachable. Biden was using a ā€œbribeā€ (not actually what it is but letā€™s call it that for the sake of argument) to achieve a benefit for the country. Thatā€™s not impeachable. In fact, itā€™s the entire point.

Hope that makes sense.

I understand the convoluted argument the dems are trying to make, but there is no evidence to support it.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

BTW, the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney were also on that board doing nothing but getting paid big bucks.

Are you so naive that you don't see what that was all about?
When you read that the prosecutor was investigating Bidenā€™s company and that he did nothing for them, did you question that information or did you just accept it as fact?

So hunter biden did nothing for Burisma? then why were they paying him 50K per month?
You claimed Hunter Biden did nothing, not me. I wanted to know why you believe that.

I said he did nothing for Burisma that would justify paying him 50K per month. try again.

Did you now? Letā€™s check the tape.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

Oops. You actually did say that.

I have the same "advance copy" we all have, moron, the leaks. Oh, and the FBI report that says the same thing. So, care to wager on who is right about what the AG report says?

Oh, right, the leaks from an unnamed source "familiar with the draft report". Sure, we should all take that as gospel.

bet? sure how about $5K? send me yours, if you win I'll send it back with 5K of mine, if I win I keep it. OK?

Ah, so you're a pussy as well as ignorant. It's okay, I'll still have bragging rights when you're pissing and moaning about the "deep state". :lol:

you will be eating those words next week, bon apetite !

Okay. I'm ready. Are you?

IG Horowitz's report likely to damage Comey, frustrate Trump, pressure Barr's handpicked successor

you keep citing left wing media outlets. Its getting funny watching you scramble.

And you keep attacking the source...which is a position of great weekness.

What can we expect from Inspector General Michael Horowitz's probe into abuses at the Department of Justice and FBI? For starters, don't get your hopes up.
How To Prepare For The Impending Justice Department Inspector General Report

Just get your "deep state" excuses ready....:lol:

I could not care less if you breathe or not, its up to you.

the dems who have attempted this coup will be held to account, keep watching.

God I wish I believed that.

Sadly, Barr will admonish the Traitor democrats but will do nothing. We have to accept the fact that we have no law in this nation. We are ruled by capricious tyrants who make up the rules as they go along. Good men like Trump and Barr seem powerless to contain the evil, the democrats.

Do not give up, we are in the majority. Do not believe the lying media. Right will prevail.

Republicans are NOT in the majority, and the vast majority of the population - 70% believe that Trump behaved improperly in extorting the Ukrainians.

if your 70% is accurate, and I don't think it is, that is only because a large % of the population does not follow this stuff closely and is being brainwashed by the corrupt lying media.

Based on the transcript of the call, the testimony of the Ukrainian president, the testimony of the people called by shifty Schiff, and every piece of data available, there was no attempt to extort by Trump

However, there is clear evidence that Biden did engage in extortion and bribery with the Ukrainians and he even bragged publicly about it. But you don't care about that, right?

When has the Ukrainian President testified under oath? The answer is he hasn't, nor should he. Zelensky is tryiing his damnest to stay out of the this because there is no good answer for him. What is he to do? Say Trump extorted him and make an huge enemy of a man whose vindictiveness knows no bounds, or lie for him and offend the Democrats who hold Congress?

Whatever Zelensky says is subject to question, as his first loyalty is to try to preserve the good will of the United States government to ensure their continued aid and protection. He's certainly not going to say Trump extorted him since he still hasn't receive all of the promised aid or the invitation to the White House.

And here's a strong dose of reality for you. I remember when Joe Biden went to the Ukraine and how the whole world cheered when he did it. Republicans in the House and Senate voted for him to do it. Why does Lindsay Graham and Moscow Mitch not remember this?

When has Lying Schitt testified under oath? The answer is he hasn't.

Zelensky said you Communists are all fucking liars, which the rest of the evidence supports.

Now let's talk about this fraud "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella, shall we? His connection to Alexandra Chalupa is what? His relationship with Quid Pro Joe is what? His relationship with KGB John Brennan is what? His lawyer, Mark Zaid bragged about staging a coup when?

Dems dont trust the american people, my friends. if Dems dont trust us, we wont trust them with our votes!

None of us know the depth of corruption in the Ukraine before the election of Zelensky. What we do know is that Biden bribed the previous government leaders to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government, did he have ulterior motives? maybe, maybe not. It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is that we all have seen Biden bragging about using US money to bribe the previous leaders to fire the guy. Are you going to sit there and tell us that Biden was so concerned and so knowledgeable about Ukrainian corruption that he knew exactly who to get fired?

But you never answered my question: What did Burisma expect in return for hiring the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney? Not one of them had any experience with gas companies or the Ukraine, so why were they paid 50K per month to sit on that board? Try to answer honestly if you can.

Thereā€™s no evidence that Shokin was investigating Burisma.

I donā€™t know what Burisma expected in return from Hunter Biden and neither do you.

then why did Biden bribe them to fire him?

why don't we ask them what they expected? I would like one of those jobs, wouldn't you?

As I explained already, Biden wanted Shokin out because he was corrupt. What is so controversial?

Did he bribe officials in other countries to fire corrupt officials?
A bribe would imply it was illegal. Thereā€™s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US.

Then what are you fucking Stalinists accusing the president of?

"Thereā€™s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US."

Oh, right, the leaks from an unnamed source "familiar with the draft report". Sure, we should all take that as gospel.

bet? sure how about $5K? send me yours, if you win I'll send it back with 5K of mine, if I win I keep it. OK?

Ah, so you're a pussy as well as ignorant. It's okay, I'll still have bragging rights when you're pissing and moaning about the "deep state". :lol:

you will be eating those words next week, bon apetite !

Okay. I'm ready. Are you?

IG Horowitz's report likely to damage Comey, frustrate Trump, pressure Barr's handpicked successor

you keep citing left wing media outlets. Its getting funny watching you scramble.

And you keep attacking the source...which is a position of great weekness.

What can we expect from Inspector General Michael Horowitz's probe into abuses at the Department of Justice and FBI? For starters, don't get your hopes up.
How To Prepare For The Impending Justice Department Inspector General Report

Just get your "deep state" excuses ready....:lol:

Nothing Redfish? Not going to attack the Federalist?

I donā€™t know what Burisma expected in return from Hunter Biden and neither do you.

why don't we ask them what they expected? I would like one of those jobs, wouldn't you?

As I explained already, Biden wanted Shokin out because he was corrupt. What is so controversial?

A bribe would imply it was illegal. Thereā€™s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US.

"Thereā€™s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US."

His actions only benefited him. Biden went to Ukraine with the approval of Congress. Trump sent a bunch of civilians to do underhanded schemes.

Trump wasnā€™t working for the benefit of the US. He was working for his own personal benefit.

Why do you need this explained to you over and over again?

LOL

Lying con yool, the two choices were your claim versus mine, followed by you asking, "now which do you think is more likely?" Since you were promoting your claim over mine, that can only mean you found your claim believable, not mine.

That means you're saying your claim is believable. But you offer no proof whatsoever to backup your claim. That's the same as you saying, take my word for it, since you presented no evidence other than you saying it.

No, that's me asking which is more likely...your claim...or mine! It's not saying "take my word for it". You had two choices and that seems to be too difficult for you to comprehend!
Lying con tool, who do you think you're fooling into believing you don't think your claim is not true??

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who do you think you're fooling when you "paraphrase"?
What's the matter, lying con tool? You don't want to answer my question because you realize the answer exposes my paraphrasing accurately depicts your sentiment?

View attachment 293478

As far as me fooling anyone, I'm not the one making unsubstantiated claims and trying to convince the forum to believe me based on nothing but me saying them. That would be you. You're the one claiming Hillary paid Steele to leak his dossier to the press while you're in possession of literal squat to back that up.

You don't paraphrase to provide greater clarity, Faun...you do so to try and change what I've said into something completely different!

As for the rest of your nonsense? Anyone at this point that DOESN'T know that Hillary paid Steele to leak his dossier to the press is wearing political "blinders"! You actually think Clinton shelled out all that money for "opposition research"...research that Steele promises us was never supposed to be used? If you buy that story you're about as naĆÆve as they come!
Stop lying, lying con tool. I've already demonstrated you saying your claims are correct even though you have no evidence to back up your claims is the same as saying take my word for it.

1. Whereā€™s the evidence that Russians were paid?
2. The dossier was released by Buzzfeed on Jan 10 2017. That was AFTER the election.
3. If itā€™s illegal to conduct opposition research, can you show me the law that says so?

1. already established, common knowledge
2. it was leaked before the election
3. you libs are accusing Trump of it today, if its not illegal why are you doing that?

1. itā€™s a common fallacy. You believe it without questioning it. Time to question it. Whereā€™s the evidence?
2. Who leaked it and when?
3. Trump is using government authority to force Ukraine to announce a phony investigation. Thatā€™s not opposition research. Itā€™s corruption.

Biden bragged about holding up a 1 billion payment if a prosecutor looking into his son's involvement with Burisma was not fired. THAT, my friend, is corruption. THAT is quid pro quo. But you don't care about that, do you? Because whatever the corrupt dems do is just hunky dorry with you, right? Trump did not ask for anything, did not hold up the money, the Ukrainian president has stated numerous times that he was not pressure and that there was no quid pro quo.

I am so sick of the partisan bullshit hypocrisy from you libs.
No one who actually knows anything Ukraine believes Shokin was looking into Burisma. No one who actually knows anything about Ukraine believes Shokin was a good prosecutor general.

This is a bullshit story.

then why did Biden hold up money to get him fired? Sorry dude, but sleepy/creepy uncle Joe is on tape bragging about it and that's not going away.
Because Poroshenko had still not fired Shokin even after some 6 months of saying he would.

As has been explained a million times. Biden was holding up the money to get him fired because he was corrupt. Why wonā€™t anyone acknowledge this?

yeah, and pigs with wings can fly.. why can't you comprehend that he was bribing the Ukrainian government to take the heat off of his son?

Sure the guy was corrupt, the entire Ukrainian government was corrupt, that's why Biden was able to bribe them.
Wait, so are you acknowledging that Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor who Biden had dismissed was corrupt.

Not what I said. I said the entire Ukrainian government had a history of corruption, thats why the people elected Zelensky----to fight that long term corruption. Some of the corruption was involving Burisma, the gas company that was paying the kids of Biden, Pleosi, Kerry, and Romney 50,000 per month to sit on their board and do nothing. So tell me, why do you think that company paid those kids that money? to get access to the US government, Thats why. Are you really so stupid and partisan that you cannot understand that?

Youā€™re deflecting. Stay focused. You asked why Biden would hold up foreign aid? I answered why. Because Viktor Shokin was corrupt.

You actually agreed here:
Sure the guy was corrupt,

So, why would anyone get upset that Joe Biden forced out a prosecutor in Ukraine that we both acknowledge was corrupt?

Because the "corrupt" prosecutor was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government.

you can't be as dumb as you appear to be.
No, the corrupt prosecutor was not actively investigating Burisma at the time. And earlier investigations that did take place had to do with money laundering, not connections to the US government.

You're just another lying con tool.

Wait, so are you acknowledging that Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor who Biden had dismissed was corrupt.

Not what I said. I said the entire Ukrainian government had a history of corruption, thats why the people elected Zelensky----to fight that long term corruption. Some of the corruption was involving Burisma, the gas company that was paying the kids of Biden, Pleosi, Kerry, and Romney 50,000 per month to sit on their board and do nothing. So tell me, why do you think that company paid those kids that money? to get access to the US government, Thats why. Are you really so stupid and partisan that you cannot understand that?

Youā€™re deflecting. Stay focused. You asked why Biden would hold up foreign aid? I answered why. Because Viktor Shokin was corrupt.

You actually agreed here:
Sure the guy was corrupt,

So, why would anyone get upset that Joe Biden forced out a prosecutor in Ukraine that we both acknowledge was corrupt?

Because the "corrupt" prosecutor was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government.

you can't be as dumb as you appear to be.

Really? You think the corrupt prosecutor was actually investigating a billionaire Ukrainian oligarch?

The only person claiming Shokin was investigating Burisma is the guy you acknowledge is corrupt.

Tell me that is what youā€™re saying. I dare you.

None of us know the depth of corruption in the Ukraine before the election of Zelensky. What we do know is that Biden bribed the previous government leaders to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government, did he have ulterior motives? maybe, maybe not. It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is that we all have seen Biden bragging about using US money to bribe the previous leaders to fire the guy. Are you going to sit there and tell us that Biden was so concerned and so knowledgeable about Ukrainian corruption that he knew exactly who to get fired?

But you never answered my question: What did Burisma expect in return for hiring the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney? Not one of them had any experience with gas companies or the Ukraine, so why were they paid 50K per month to sit on that board? Try to answer honestly if you can.
"What we do know is that Biden bribed the previous government leaders to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government"

That's a lie, ya lying con tool.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giulianiā€™s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.

Wrong. This was reported today.

DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:36PM ET
DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

Today is November 27, 2019.

trump is the liar, not the media.
Thanks for your link to the "Cheat Sheet." Why do you cheat along?

I can't believe how many people have fallen for trumps con.
It's a cult.

This is just another myth that Trump supporters will keep until the day they die.

#1 FBI spied on the Trump campaign.
#2 The DNC and Clintons killed Seth Rich for giving info to WikiLeaks
#3 The Clintons killed Epstein instead of suicide

Honorable Mention- Clintons killed Vince Foster

So tell us how Epstein violently hung himself from a bunk bed two feet off the floor. Epstein was about to rat out Bubba Clinton and a lot of other rich powerful people. and I'm sure you buy that the guards just happened to fall asleep and the cameras just happened to fail at just the right time.

I notice how NONE of Epstein's girls have ever accused Bill Clinton of anything. They implicated Prince Andrew, Rudi Guliani, and one of them sued Donald Trump for raping and beating her, but none of them mentioned Clinton. When Epstein's girls start accusing Bill Clinton, I'll believe them.
Conchita sarnoff

She's a journalist - not one of Epstein's girls.
And she never accused Clinton of inappropriate behavior with any of Epstein's girls.

And her website is gone.... http://www.conchitasarnoff.com/

Last edited:

No you don't have that on tape. What you have is Biden threatening to withhold money if the Ukraine doesn't fire a corrupt prosecutor.

Forum List

Back