🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

A UKRAINIAN GAS COMPANY WTF DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GAS OR UKRAINE?

HIS INVESTMENT COMPANY GOT A BILLION DOLLARS FROM CHINA, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WANTED IN RETURN?

Let's say Burisma was buying influence. Did they ask Biden to do something in return?

that should be investigated, thats what the fired guy was doing.

So you don't have any idea if they asked Biden to do anything?

Personally? no I don't, but don't you think it smells funny and we should find out what was going on?

Or, are democrats in your mind, above the law?

I don't think you get to launch investigations if you don't have any idea if anything illegal happened. This isn't the Soviet Union. We have rights here, yes, even Democrats.

So when do you get to launch investigations? It appears that Burisma tried to buy favors from Joe Biden by putting his totally unqualified son on their board. If that doesn't warrant an investigation...what would?

Let's say Burisma was buying influence. Did they ask Biden to do something in return?

Personally? no I don't, but don't you think it smells funny and we should find out what was going on?

I don't think you get to launch investigations if you don't have any idea if anything illegal happened. This isn't the Soviet Union. We have rights here, yes, even Democrats.

So when do you get to launch investigations? It appears that Burisma tried to buy favors from Joe Biden by putting his totally unqualified son on their board. If that doesn't warrant an investigation...what would?

“Appearance” aren’t enough. Perhaps if you had any evidence whatsoever that anyone at Burisma was asking for anything from our government.

“Appearance” aren’t enough. Perhaps if you had any evidence whatsoever that anyone at Burisma was asking for anything from our government.

I ask again...what does warrant an investigation? Do you think Hunter Biden being appointed to a board of a company in the Ukraine....which he has no experience with...that deals in natural gas...which he has no experience with...APPEARS to smell bad when his father is the Vice President and has been put in charge of overseeing things in the Ukraine?

I'm a common sense kind of person, Colfax. I find it hard to swallow that Burisma put someone on their board that wasn't from the Ukraine...had no experience with the energy sector...and to top it off...was a recovering cocaine addict that got kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test! What you're asking me to accept is that Burisma put Biden on the board because he was qualified...and he obviously WASN'T!

Quite frankly I'd be shocked if someone from Burisma DIDN'T ask for "something" from Biden! What I'd like to know is whether Joe Biden DID provide "something" in return for them hooking up his son which is why I think an investigation was more than merited!

I ask again...what does warrant an investigation? Do you think Hunter Biden being appointed to a board of a company in the Ukraine....which he has no experience with...that deals in natural gas...which he has no experience with...APPEARS to smell bad when his father is the Vice President and has been put in charge of overseeing things in the Ukraine?

I'm a common sense kind of person, Colfax. I find it hard to swallow that Burisma put someone on their board that wasn't from the Ukraine...had no experience with the energy sector...and to top it off...was a recovering cocaine addict that got kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test! What you're asking me to accept is that Burisma put Biden on the board because he was qualified...and he obviously WASN'T!

Sure. I know what you mean. Biden almost certainly doesn’t belong on that board.

Say Burisma put him there just to make themselves look good. Look important. Look like they’re closer aligned to western powers. Basically be a mantlepiece or a figurehead. Think Charlton Heston as president of the NRA in his late 70s.

Say all that’s true. That’s not illegal. It’s a bad look, but it’s not illegal.

It’s illegal if Biden was asked by Burisma to get something from our government. It has to be a quid pro quo. Biden gets his board position. Burisma gets something in return from our government. Yes, everyone points towards the firing of Shokin, but there has to be some reason to believe that was done because Burisma wanted it and that desire was communicated to Biden.

There is nothing to make anyone believe that is what happened. In fact, as testimony has shown, the firing of Shokin wasn’t done because of Burisma. It wasn’t because of Biden. It was because the State Dept officials thought it was in the best interests of the United States who then sent their recommendation to Obama and it was approved. Nothing sinister about it.

Sure. I know what you mean. Biden almost certainly doesn’t belong on that board.

Say Burisma put him there just to make themselves look good. Look important. Look like they’re closer aligned to western powers. Basically be a mantlepiece or a figurehead. Think Charlton Heston as president of the NRA in his late 70s.

It’s illegal if Biden was asked by Burisma to get something from our government. It has to be a quid pro quo. Biden gets his board position. Burisma gets something in return from our government. Yes, everyone points towards the firing of Shokin, but there has to be some reason to believe that was done because Burisma wanted it and that desire was communicated to Biden.

There is nothing to make anyone believe that is what happened. In fact, as testimony has shown, the firing of Shokin wasn’t done because of Burisma. It wasn’t because of Biden. It was because the State Dept officials thought it was in the best interests of the United States who then sent their recommendation to Obama and it was approved. Nothing sinister about it.

So Biden telling the Ukrainians they had six hours to fire Shokin or lose the billion plus doesn't appear "sinister" to you? Really?

You might have a point if Joe Biden hadn't gone on camera and bragged about making the Ukrainians a deal "they couldn't refuse"!

The treaty be relevant except that was no actual request for cooperation.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

Are you beginning to see why some might believe the “investigation” into Biden was a sham?

you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

you libs are such hypocrites.
Clinton wasn’t president at the time and wasn’t using the threat of US taxpayer dollars to get what she wanted.

Good lord, did that little detail just escape your mind?

neither did Trump, what's your point? The money was released to Ukraine, nothing was asked for in return. the media and pencil neck Schiff are lying to you.

Hillary used campaign funds to pay a foreign entity to create a dossier of lies on her political opponent, she also destroyed 33000 emails that were subpeonaed by congress.

Biden successfully bribed Ukraine with US money to fire a prosecutor that was looking into Burisma, the company that employed his son and the sons of Pelosi, Romney, and Kerry to sit on a board and do nothing for thousands per month. But you don't care about any of that corruption, you are focused on made up corruption and the attempts of the sick dems to overturn the 2016 election because the people didn't follow their instructions and elect crooked hillary.

You're lying again.

So Biden telling the Ukrainians they had six hours to fire Shokin or lose the billion plus doesn't appear "sinister" to you? Really?

Not when the Ukrainian Rada wanted him fired.

You might have a point if Joe Biden hadn't gone on camera and bragged about making the Ukrainians a deal "they couldn't refuse"!
You're being disingenuous again.

these words from the cite in the OP say it all:

" citing people familiar with a draft of the report."

second hand, from unnamed sources "familiar with a draft"

in other words--------------------bullshit!

Keep trying to convince yourself. :lol:

is it not second hand from an unnamed source? is it not someone "assuming" what is in the report?

why don't we wait and see what it actually says on Monday?

Sure, we can wait...waiting won't change that you're going to be very disappointed with the result.

we shall see. please be honest about what it actually says when it comes out tomorrow.

Yoo hoo! I'm here, ready to honestly discuss the Horowitz report...

When you read that the prosecutor was investigating Biden’s company and that he did nothing for them, did you question that information or did you just accept it as fact?

So hunter biden did nothing for Burisma? then why were they paying him 50K per month?
You claimed Hunter Biden did nothing, not me. I wanted to know why you believe that.

I said he did nothing for Burisma that would justify paying him 50K per month. try again.

Did you now? Let’s check the tape.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

Oops. You actually did say that.

then can you tell us what expertise or experience he had that made him that valuable to a Ukrainian gas company?

Burisma was buying influence in the US government, if you cannot see that, then there is no hope for you

Doesn't matter. Investigations found no wrongdoing and the bottom line here is that none of this has any relationship to trumps request. trump authorized money to Ukraine in 2018.

these words from the cite in the OP say it all:

" citing people familiar with a draft of the report."

second hand, from unnamed sources "familiar with a draft"

in other words--------------------bullshit!

is it not second hand from an unnamed source? is it not someone "assuming" what is in the report?

Sure, we can wait...waiting won't change that you're going to be very disappointed with the result.

we shall see. please be honest about what it actually says when it comes out tomorrow.

output-1.png

Another trump lie bites the dust. But that's not going to matter to the cult members.

The treaty be relevant except that was no actual request for cooperation.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

Are you beginning to see why some might believe the “investigation” into Biden was a sham?

you said, "no actual request for cooperation" LOL, thats exactly what the dems are trying to impeach Trump for, a "request for cooperation". But there was none, right? you just confirmed it.

No requests for cooperation through the DoJ. Just a demand made by Trump through his personal lawyer. You see why this seems more like a personal request rather than for the benefit of the US?

so how was it different when the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier or lies to try to hurt her political opponent? You think that was fine, why? How was it OK for the FBI to try to influence a national election? Comey, Srtzok, Page, McCabe and others did exactly that, why do you condone that corruption and make a big deal out of some alleged unproven request by Trump to investigate corruption?

you libs are such hypocrites.

How do you STILL not understand the difference? Imagine political dirt on a candidate is a television. Hillary went to Best Buy and bought a TV. Trump got a TV that was stolen off the back of a truck. No, he didn't steal it, but he encouraged the theft. ( "Russia if you're listening ")Fast forward to 2019 and Trump is telling Ukraine "give me a TV or you won't get the home security system you want". Hillary = legal purchase. Trump = stolen goods and extortion.

( "Russia if you're listening ") That was a joke, are you so dumb that you think it was serious?

That wasn't a joke.

output-1.png

Another trump lie bites the dust. But that's not going to matter to the cult members.

Do you realize that this is a very damning report in regards to FBI malfeasance?

output-1.png

Do you realize that this is a very damning report in regards to FBI malfeasance?

What I realize is that this report renders what trump claimed as bs. As for whatever reforms happen, I'm fine with it.

Spits a lying con tool who can't prove a word of that beyond the part where I paraphrased your uncorroborated claims.

You mean where you LIED about what I claimed...right, Faun?

Anyone ever notice how the people that constantly accuse others of lying...have little problem lying their asses off?
I never lied about any such thing, ya lying con tool. You asked me to believe your version of events that you had no evidence to corroborate. That's the same as had you said, take my word for it.

I gave you a choice between two things...you lying liberal shill but instead of making that choice you "paraphrased" and claimed that I was saying "take my word for it"! That's you doing what you always do, Faun...lie...and accuse others of lying when they haven't!
LOL

You pathetic lying con tool. You gave two choices and then insinuated yours was "believable" despite you posting zero evidence to back it up. The only way yours is more believable is to ignore you posted no corroborating evidence and to simply take your word for it.

I gave you two choices to decide WHICH was more "believable"...you couldn't do that (because your choice would have been laughable!) so you decided to "paraphrase" and call me a liar! It's why I say you're intellectually lazy.
LOLOL

Lying con tool, which of the two choices would I find more believable? Yours or mine?

Mine, of course.

And since you offered absolutely no evidence backing your claim, how could I find your choice more believable than my own unless I just took your word for it?

face-palm-gif.278959

That was the culmination of Poroshenko stalling for many months to avoid Biden's insistence that Shokin be fired.

output-1.png

What I realize is that this report renders what trump claimed as bs. As for whatever reforms happen, I'm fine with it.

What specific claim do you believe has been affected?

That there was anything wrong or political in the origins of the FISA request on Carter Page...for starters

That Sztrok and Page while no fans of Trump...engaged in no official acts that were politically motivated

Forum List

Back