🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Because the "corrupt" prosecutor was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government.

you can't be as dumb as you appear to be.

Really? You think the corrupt prosecutor was actually investigating a billionaire Ukrainian oligarch?

The only person claiming Shokin was investigating Burisma is the guy you acknowledge is corrupt.

Tell me that is what you’re saying. I dare you.

None of us know the depth of corruption in the Ukraine before the election of Zelensky. What we do know is that Biden bribed the previous government leaders to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government, did he have ulterior motives? maybe, maybe not. It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is that we all have seen Biden bragging about using US money to bribe the previous leaders to fire the guy. Are you going to sit there and tell us that Biden was so concerned and so knowledgeable about Ukrainian corruption that he knew exactly who to get fired?

But you never answered my question: What did Burisma expect in return for hiring the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney? Not one of them had any experience with gas companies or the Ukraine, so why were they paid 50K per month to sit on that board? Try to answer honestly if you can.

There’s no evidence that Shokin was investigating Burisma.

I don’t know what Burisma expected in return from Hunter Biden and neither do you.

then why did Biden bribe them to fire him?

why don't we ask them what they expected? I would like one of those jobs, wouldn't you?

As I explained already, Biden wanted Shokin out because he was corrupt. What is so controversial?

Did he bribe officials in other countries to fire corrupt officials?

You’re deflecting. Stay focused. You asked why Biden would hold up foreign aid? I answered why. Because Viktor Shokin was corrupt.

You actually agreed here:
So, why would anyone get upset that Joe Biden forced out a prosecutor in Ukraine that we both acknowledge was corrupt?

Because the "corrupt" prosecutor was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government.

you can't be as dumb as you appear to be.

Really? You think the corrupt prosecutor was actually investigating a billionaire Ukrainian oligarch?

The only person claiming Shokin was investigating Burisma is the guy you acknowledge is corrupt.

None of us know the depth of corruption in the Ukraine before the election of Zelensky. What we do know is that Biden bribed the previous government leaders to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and its connections to the US government, did he have ulterior motives? maybe, maybe not. It really doesn't matter.

What does matter is that we all have seen Biden bragging about using US money to bribe the previous leaders to fire the guy. Are you going to sit there and tell us that Biden was so concerned and so knowledgeable about Ukrainian corruption that he knew exactly who to get fired?

But you never answered my question: What did Burisma expect in return for hiring the kids of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney? Not one of them had any experience with gas companies or the Ukraine, so why were they paid 50K per month to sit on that board? Try to answer honestly if you can.

I don’t know what Burisma expected in return from Hunter Biden and neither do you.

why don't we ask them what they expected? I would like one of those jobs, wouldn't you?
What's this? It takes a thief to catch a thief? You wouldn't be condoning the expropriation of $2 million for personal use from a $1 billion in Foreign Aide package as being acceptable when the guy already gets a Vice President's salary, would you now? :rolleyes:

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.

Wrong. This was reported today.

DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:36PM ET
DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

Today is November 27, 2019.

trump is the liar, not the media.
Thanks for your link to the "Cheat Sheet." Why do you cheat along?

As I explained already, Biden wanted Shokin out because he was corrupt. What is so controversial?

There was no bribe.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.

Wrong. This was reported today.

NO SPY GAMES
Julia Arciga
Reporter

Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:36PM ET

Today is November 27, 2019.

trump is the liar, not the media.
Thanks for your link to the "Cheat Sheet." Why do you cheat along?

I can't believe how many people have fallen for trumps con.

This is just another myth that Trump supporters will keep until the day they die.

#1 FBI spied on the Trump campaign.
#2 The DNC and Clintons killed Seth Rich for giving info to WikiLeaks
#3 The Clintons killed Epstein instead of suicide

Honorable Mention- Clintons killed Vince Foster

So tell us how Epstein violently hung himself from a bunk bed two feet off the floor. Epstein was about to rat out Bubba Clinton and a lot of other rich powerful people. and I'm sure you buy that the guards just happened to fall asleep and the cameras just happened to fail at just the right time.

I notice how NONE of Epstein's girls have ever accused Bill Clinton of anything. They implicated Prince Andrew, Rudi Guliani, and one of them sued Donald Trump for raping and beating her, but none of them mentioned Clinton. When Epstein's girls start accusing Bill Clinton, I'll believe them.

This is just another myth that Trump supporters will keep until the day they die.

So tell us how Epstein violently hung himself from a bunk bed two feet off the floor. Epstein was about to rat out Bubba Clinton and a lot of other rich powerful people. and I'm sure you buy that the guards just happened to fall asleep and the cameras just happened to fail at just the right time.

I notice how NONE of Epstein's girls have ever accused Bill Clinton of anything. They implicated Prince Andrew, Rudi Guliani, and one of them sued Donald Trump for raping and beating her, but none of them mentioned Clinton. When Epstein's girls start accusing Bill Clinton, I'll believe them.
Conchita sarnoff

Uh huh...excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

I could not care less if you breathe or not, its up to you.

the dems who have attempted this coup will be held to account, keep watching.

God I wish I believed that.

Sadly, Barr will admonish the Traitor democrats but will do nothing. We have to accept the fact that we have no law in this nation. We are ruled by capricious tyrants who make up the rules as they go along. Good men like Trump and Barr seem powerless to contain the evil, the democrats.

Do not give up, we are in the majority. Do not believe the lying media. Right will prevail.

Republicans are NOT in the majority, and the vast majority of the population - 70% believe that Trump behaved improperly in extorting the Ukrainians.

if your 70% is accurate, and I don't think it is, that is only because a large % of the population does not follow this stuff closely and is being brainwashed by the corrupt lying media.

Based on the transcript of the call, the testimony of the Ukrainian president, the testimony of the people called by shifty Schiff, and every piece of data available, there was no attempt to extort by Trump

However, there is clear evidence that Biden did engage in extortion and bribery with the Ukrainians and he even bragged publicly about it. But you don't care about that, right?

When has the Ukrainian President testified under oath? The answer is he hasn't, nor should he. Zelensky is tryiing his damnest to stay out of the this because there is no good answer for him. What is he to do? Say Trump extorted him and make an huge enemy of a man whose vindictiveness knows no bounds, or lie for him and offend the Democrats who hold Congress?

Whatever Zelensky says is subject to question, as his first loyalty is to try to preserve the good will of the United States government to ensure their continued aid and protection. He's certainly not going to say Trump extorted him since he still hasn't receive all of the promised aid or the invitation to the White House.

And here's a strong dose of reality for you. I remember when Joe Biden went to the Ukraine and how the whole world cheered when he did it. Republicans in the House and Senate voted for him to do it. Why does Lindsay Graham and Moscow Mitch not remember this?

Conchita sarnoff

She's a journalist - not one of Epstein's girls.

A bribe would imply it was illegal. There’s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US.

You have created a persona for yourself in your head that simply does not match reality.

coming from someone who lives in dem/lib fantasy land, that's really funny.

tell me witchey, is the lowest unemployment rate ever for blacks a fantasy? is the stock market record a fantasy? Is the growth in your 401K a fantasy? were the meetings with Kim a fantasy? was bringing our troops home a fantasy? were the tax cuts a fantasy? are the crowds at Trump rallys a fantasy?

1. Trump has continued the lowering of the unemployment under Barack Obama.

The most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under President Barack Obama, when it fell from a recession high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump on unemployment for blacks, Latinos

2. Same thing as above. The S&P 500 Is at an All Time High—But It Still Performed Far Better Under Obama Than Trump

3. Answer is the same as 2

4. No, unfortunately the "meeting with Kim" was not a fantasy...how you spin it as positive is beyond me.
5. Say again your last, over. Oh, and shall I dig up some of your old posts from when Obama wanted to bring troops home?
6. The tax cut that benefited the 1%? Again, how are you possibly spinning that as a positive? It added to the deficit, businesses have not responded as "advertised" and the middle class has seen zero benefit. How is this a good thing?
7. What do the sycophants at his ego fests have anything to do with anything? Bernie draws big crowds too but he'll never be President.

one at a time

6. the tax cuts benefitted everyone that pays taxes. Yes, it did nothing for the 50% who pay no taxes, its hard to cut zero. and yes, 5% of 1 million is more than 5% of 50 thousand-------------so fricken what?

7. Bernie has never drawn a crowd of 30,000, Trump does it at every rally.

Wrong. The tax cuts didn't do anything except pay off the donor class.

The 2017 Tax Cuts Didn't Work, The Data Prove It

Column: A devastating analysis of the tax cut shows it’s done virtually no economic good

Fishy, Trump lies. He lies easier than that obese blog breathes. He's lying to you.

Elizabeth Warren vs Donald Trump: Whose 2020 rallies draw the biggest crowds?

the tax cuts for small businesses and corporations are part of the reason for the low UE rate and the growth in the stock market. and yes, a 5% across the board tax cut saves more for a guy making 20 million than for a guy making 50 thousand. So what? and its also true that tax cuts have no affect on someone who is paying zero taxes (50% of america). again, so fricken what?

You didn't bother to read any of the links did you? The tax cuts did NOTHING.

The independent, non-partisan Congressional Research Service just released a report showing that the 2017 tax cuts for the richest Americans and corporations did not work. This confirms what anybody who has been looking at the data already knew. Investment did not boom and workers will not see the promised bump in pay . Instead, the federal government incurred massive deficits while wealth inequality increased to its highest level in three decades.

Tell us when and where Warren has ever had a crowd of 30,000 or more, give us the place and date and proof of the headcount.

Trump doesn't get that many people. He lies.

List of rallies for the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

these words from the cite in the OP say it all:

" citing people familiar with a draft of the report."

second hand, from unnamed sources "familiar with a draft"

in other words--------------------bullshit!

Keep trying to convince yourself. :lol:

is it not second hand from an unnamed source? is it not someone "assuming" what is in the report?

why don't we wait and see what it actually says on Monday?

Sure, we can wait...waiting won't change that you're going to be very disappointed with the result.

I could not care less if you breathe or not, its up to you.

the dems who have attempted this coup will be held to account, keep watching.

God I wish I believed that.

Sadly, Barr will admonish the Traitor democrats but will do nothing. We have to accept the fact that we have no law in this nation. We are ruled by capricious tyrants who make up the rules as they go along. Good men like Trump and Barr seem powerless to contain the evil, the democrats.

Do not give up, we are in the majority. Do not believe the lying media. Right will prevail.

Republicans are NOT in the majority, and the vast majority of the population - 70% believe that Trump behaved improperly in extorting the Ukrainians.

if your 70% is accurate, and I don't think it is, that is only because a large % of the population does not follow this stuff closely and is being brainwashed by the corrupt lying media.

Based on the transcript of the call, the testimony of the Ukrainian president, the testimony of the people called by shifty Schiff, and every piece of data available, there was no attempt to extort by Trump

However, there is clear evidence that Biden did engage in extortion and bribery with the Ukrainians and he even bragged publicly about it. But you don't care about that, right?

When has the Ukrainian President testified under oath? The answer is he hasn't, nor should he. Zelensky is tryiing his damnest to stay out of the this because there is no good answer for him. What is he to do? Say Trump extorted him and make an huge enemy of a man whose vindictiveness knows no bounds, or lie for him and offend the Democrats who hold Congress?

Whatever Zelensky says is subject to question, as his first loyalty is to try to preserve the good will of the United States government to ensure their continued aid and protection. He's certainly not going to say Trump extorted him since he still hasn't receive all of the promised aid or the invitation to the White House.

And here's a strong dose of reality for you. I remember when Joe Biden went to the Ukraine and how the whole world cheered when he did it. Republicans in the House and Senate voted for him to do it. Why does Lindsay Graham and Moscow Mitch not remember this?

Leningrad Lindsay....

There was no bribe.

Listen to the tape. Listen to what Biden said. It was clearly a bribe. fire the guy of you don't get the money, is effectively what he said, and then "son of a bitch, he was fired".

A bribe would imply it was illegal. There’s nothing illegal about making our foreign aid contingent on actions taken for the benefit of Ukraine and the US.

LOL, thats exactly what the dem clowns are trying to impeach Trump for, even though he didn't do it. Thanks for admitting that the dems are FOS

these words from the cite in the OP say it all:

" citing people familiar with a draft of the report."

second hand, from unnamed sources "familiar with a draft"

in other words--------------------bullshit!

Keep trying to convince yourself. :lol:

is it not second hand from an unnamed source? is it not someone "assuming" what is in the report?

why don't we wait and see what it actually says on Monday?

Sure, we can wait...waiting won't change that you're going to be very disappointed with the result.

we shall see. please be honest about what it actually says when it comes out tomorrow.

LOL, thats exactly what the dem clowns are trying to impeach Trump for, even though he didn't do it. Thanks for admitting that the dems are FOS

You apparently don’t understand the actual argument Dems are making. That’s okay. I’m here to explain it to you.

Trump was using a bribe to achieve a personal benefit. That would be impeachable. Biden was using a “bribe” (not actually what it is but let’s call it that for the sake of argument) to achieve a benefit for the country. That’s not impeachable. In fact, it’s the entire point.

Hope that makes sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
coming from someone who lives in dem/lib fantasy land, that's really funny.

tell me witchey, is the lowest unemployment rate ever for blacks a fantasy? is the stock market record a fantasy? Is the growth in your 401K a fantasy? were the meetings with Kim a fantasy? was bringing our troops home a fantasy? were the tax cuts a fantasy? are the crowds at Trump rallys a fantasy?

1. Trump has continued the lowering of the unemployment under Barack Obama.

The most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under President Barack Obama, when it fell from a recession high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump on unemployment for blacks, Latinos

2. Same thing as above. The S&P 500 Is at an All Time High—But It Still Performed Far Better Under Obama Than Trump

3. Answer is the same as 2

4. No, unfortunately the "meeting with Kim" was not a fantasy...how you spin it as positive is beyond me.
5. Say again your last, over. Oh, and shall I dig up some of your old posts from when Obama wanted to bring troops home?
6. The tax cut that benefited the 1%? Again, how are you possibly spinning that as a positive? It added to the deficit, businesses have not responded as "advertised" and the middle class has seen zero benefit. How is this a good thing?
7. What do the sycophants at his ego fests have anything to do with anything? Bernie draws big crowds too but he'll never be President.

one at a time

6. the tax cuts benefitted everyone that pays taxes. Yes, it did nothing for the 50% who pay no taxes, its hard to cut zero. and yes, 5% of 1 million is more than 5% of 50 thousand-------------so fricken what?

7. Bernie has never drawn a crowd of 30,000, Trump does it at every rally.

Wrong. The tax cuts didn't do anything except pay off the donor class.

The 2017 Tax Cuts Didn't Work, The Data Prove It

Column: A devastating analysis of the tax cut shows it’s done virtually no economic good

Fishy, Trump lies. He lies easier than that obese blog breathes. He's lying to you.

Elizabeth Warren vs Donald Trump: Whose 2020 rallies draw the biggest crowds?

the tax cuts for small businesses and corporations are part of the reason for the low UE rate and the growth in the stock market. and yes, a 5% across the board tax cut saves more for a guy making 20 million than for a guy making 50 thousand. So what? and its also true that tax cuts have no affect on someone who is paying zero taxes (50% of america). again, so fricken what?

You didn't bother to read any of the links did you? The tax cuts did NOTHING.

The independent, non-partisan Congressional Research Service just released a report showing that the 2017 tax cuts for the richest Americans and corporations did not work. This confirms what anybody who has been looking at the data already knew. Investment did not boom and workers will not see the promised bump in pay . Instead, the federal government incurred massive deficits while wealth inequality increased to its highest level in three decades.

Tell us when and where Warren has ever had a crowd of 30,000 or more, give us the place and date and proof of the headcount.

Trump doesn't get that many people. He lies.

List of rallies for the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia

so the current UE rates are faked? the DOW is faked? the wage report is faked? your 401K balance is faked?

you are a victim of the lying media.

as to Trump rallys, All you need to do is watch one, the cameras capture the crowds, or are the cameras lying too?

You apparently don’t understand the actual argument Dems are making. That’s okay. I’m here to explain it to you.

Trump was using a bribe to achieve a personal benefit. That would be impeachable. Biden was using a “bribe” (not actually what it is but let’s call it that for the sake of argument) to achieve a benefit for the country. That’s not impeachable. In fact, it’s the entire point.

Hope that makes sense.

I understand the convoluted argument the dems are trying to make, but there is no evidence to support it.

However, we have Biden on tape threatening Ukraine with withholding 1 billion in aid if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into Burisma where his son was getting 50K per month for doing nothing.

BTW, the kids of Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney were also on that board doing nothing but getting paid big bucks.

Are you so naive that you don't see what that was all about?

There was no bribe.

Listen to the tape. Listen to what Biden said. It was clearly a bribe. fire the guy of you don't get the money, is effectively what he said, and then "son of a bitch, he was fired".

Yes and? Biden had congressional support. Everything he did was above board and not for personal gain. He didn't have to hide his phone transcripts on a server meant for the most highly classified intelligence. He did nothing wrong...Unlike Trump.

Of course you won't bother reading this. You like to stay ignorant.

What Joe Biden Actually Did in Ukraine

Forum List

Back