Another life member of the NRA

The guy needs to go to jail, never be allowed to see his daughter again, and lose his right to bears arms...

I agree.

What ever happened to "no more (insert favorite after-school activity here) until your grades improve"? Much more reasonable and you won't go to jail for it.

He committed a felony, so he will lose those rights once convicted.

The symbol of a real American, a Russian assault rifle, what wonderful irony. A nut wears bomb filled shoes and now all Americans must take off their shoes when flying, a nut murders twenty children with an assault rifle that serves no legitimate purpose outside of war, and Americans vehemently defend the assault weapon. Oh the irony of it all.

Irony doesnt mean 'too complicated for a libtard to understand', dumbass.

A semiautomatic is not an assault rifle, and when you gun grabbing libtards can get that fact through your piss ant brains, maybe we can have a reasonable discussion...wait, what am I talking about? A reasonable libtard? An oxymoron of the impossible kind, lol.

More liberal insanity.

Philadelphia girl scolded, searched for pulling out paper gun at school, mom says | Fox News

A Philadelphia elementary school student was scolded and searched by administrators in front of her entire class after she pulled out a paper gun in class last week, according to her mother.
Melody Valentin's mother, Dianna Kelly, tells Fox 29 that school officials went too far when they reportedly punished her daughter for pulling out the gun, which she says looks like a folded sheet of paper.

No one has a lock on nuttiness do they. At least the guy with the gun didn't hurt anyone.

It just illustrates the irrational fear libtards have of guns in general.

Charges: Man Pointed AK-47 At Daughter Over Grades « CBS Minnesota

A 51-year-old St. Paul man is accused of pointing an AK-47 assault rifle at his daughter after the two argued about her grades in school, according to charges filed Friday in Ramsey County Court...

According to the complaint, he bought the rifle because he knew it would soon be banned. The girl’s mother jumped between them when he pointed the gun...

The girl’s mother told police that when she intervened, Bartasevitch threw her to the floor and that he pointed the gun at both of them, the complaint states.

On Jan. 24, police conducted a search warrant of his home and found 9mm ammunition and receipts for the purchases of two rifles.

Bet he's a big fan of Ted Poopy Pants Child Molester Nugent too. And vice versa.

Next time you're spending your rent money at the gun show, look around. If you're not this guy, you're looking at him.

He'll get out and the next time we hear about him, his daughter/wife/son will be dead.

I didn't know that an AK-47 used 9mm ammo. :cuckoo:

My guess is the AK was UNLOADED, which does not excuse what this idiot did to his daughter and wife, but it does show that Luddly doesn't know SQUAT about firearms.

Like anything else, there are plenty of people who should not be allowed to own firearms, because they don't RESPECT what firearms are capable of, and they don't have the knowledge to safely use them.

The symbol of a real American, a Russian assault rifle, what wonderful irony. A nut wears bomb filled shoes and now all Americans must take off their shoes when flying, a nut murders twenty children with an assault rifle that serves no legitimate purpose outside of war, and Americans vehemently defend the assault weapon. Oh the irony of it all.

nra-janet-change_n.jpg

"Midcan?.....aint that what they put dog shit in?"....Fred Sanford.....

I have to agree with the others, Luddly.
Where's it say he was a member of the NRA?
Of the 80 million private gun owners in the U.S., only a rare few are like the idiot mentioned.

Forum List

Back