Another obama lie. "Cop-killer" AR-15 bullets he wants to ban have caused ZERO cop deaths

Pretty much of a stretch to call any AR or AK a pistol but, they do it.

images

Yep, that's not a handgun. You can take the stock off of ANY rifle, but they remain rifles.

Just out of curiosity - where is the buffer on this variant? I mean, I see the castle nut, but no buffer or buffer spring. Looks fairly cool, but it would fire one round and the bolt wouldn't go back.

This whole thing about the "pistol" aspect of the .223 (or the M855) concerns the Sig Sauer PM400 which looks a great deal like that thing above - but has a buffer and a buffer spring

PM400_B5-FDE-detail-hero.jpg

In any event, no "thug" is going to (1) spend the money for one (2) use one (too damned hard to conceal) and (3) stick to a pistol that can be easily concealed - .380 or .25

images

Yep, that's not a handgun. You can take the stock off of ANY rifle, but they remain rifles.

Just out of curiosity - where is the buffer on this variant? I mean, I see the castle nut, but no buffer or buffer spring. Looks fairly cool, but it would fire one round and the bolt wouldn't go back.
Looks photo-shopped.
No AR-based gun would function on that configuration -- you could not charge the gun.

images

Looks photo-shopped.
No AR-based gun would function on that configuration -- you could not charge the gun.

I DID have the opportunity to fire one of these back about 1984-85

They were designed for the ports in the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Absolute blast to shoot, but impractical as hell...... :banana:

images

Looks photo-shopped.

I DID have the opportunity to fire one of these back about 1984-85
They were designed for the ports in the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Absolute blast to shoot, but impractical as hell...... :banana:
Yes. Familiar with those :)

Obama just makes stuff up knowing that the racist press will never challenge a black president on anything.

Zero cops killed by Obama s bad ammo

march 4 2015
The White House claim that the ammunition for the popular AR-15 rifle should be banned as part of a “common sense” effort to protect police officers’ lives is being derided by police officers themselves as a shameful lie.

In fact, gun-rights advocates and law enforcement agencies contacted by WND say they have been unable to document a single incident in which a police officer has been taken down by a criminal using an AR-15 handgun in the 20 years since this particular round, the M855 ball, has been exempted from the federal ban on armor-piercing bullets. It was exempted based on its use for sporting purposes.

“We have not been able to find a single instance where a police officer has been shot from this type of handgun using a bullet that pierces his soft-body armor, and if the administration had any examples you know they would be pushing it in everybody’s face to further their executive action,” said Alan Gottlieb, executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation. “We’ve scoured everywhere, gone into every source possible to try to find an instance of this and have not been able to find one.”

The M855 has been around forever... there's nothing new or particularly more destructive than any other Full Metal Jacketed Round.

The thing to understand here, is that those worried the most about "Cop Killing" are those who intend to abuse the authority of the Shield, which protects cops.

What they don't understand is that 'The Shield's' strength is in the consent to respect the authority of the Police and THAT consent hinges upon one thing and one thing only and THAT is: TRUST!

Where the police allow themselves to be placed in a position which violates trust, meaning that they find themselves representing RELATIVIST GOVERNMENT (Any facet of Left-think)... a species of governance which rejects the objectivity essential to truth, thus which can never find trust... therefore cannot serve justice, the consent is withdrawn and THE SHIELD evaporates into the ether, leaving only body armor and that is a pitiful 'shield'.

Government which is objective and serves through sound principle, has no need to fear the people.

So what you're seeing in this absurdity is THE NATURE OF THE PEOPLE SETTING THE BAN and THE BEST SIGN OF THEIR ILLICIT INTENT!

Last edited:

images

This whole thing about the "pistol" aspect of the .223 (or the M855) concerns the Sig Sauer PM400 which looks a great deal like that thing above - but has a buffer and a buffer spring

In any event, no "thug" is going to (1) spend the money for one (2) use one (too damned hard to conceal) and (3) stick to a pistol that can be easily concealed - .380 or .25

so no gang members will steal one, and no gang members will put one in the front seat to do drive by shootings ... good to know. Kids feel safer already, I can tell from here.

images

so no gang members will steal one, and no gang members will put one in the front seat to do drive by shootings ... good to know. Kids feel safer already, I can tell from here.

Perhaps you might be a little more "concerned" about the ATF or even the CIA who look the other way as fully automatic AK-47's are smuggled into this country to be sold on the streets of Chicago or Los Angeles or Washington DC to the gang members?

That's been going on for the last 40 years - or didn't you know?

Look, you're stupid, we get it. It's why you're a leftist - but this isn't about how scary you think an AR looks. M855 rounds are to be banned on order of Obama through his BATFE. This has nothing to do with gang member stealing, or drive bys, or any of the other buzzwords the hates sites have trained you to yap, this deals purely with a type of slug that is used in the most popular type of ammunition used in America.

images

Perhaps you might be a little more "concerned" about the ATF or even the CIA who look the other way as fully automatic AK-47's are smuggled into this country to be sold on the streets of Chicago or Los Angeles or Washington DC to the gang members?

I know probably better than you. I have FBI friends. (regarding stolen AK47's)

So the stolen AK PISTOLS won't have any ammo available... AK47's aren't the issue here. But spin your argument anyway.

edited for the sake of the idiots ..

Last edited:

Look, you're stupid, we get it. It's why you're a leftist - but this isn't about how scary you think an AR looks. M855 rounds are to be banned on order of Obama through his BATFE. This has nothing to do with gang member stealing, or drive bys, or any of the other buzzwords the hates sites have trained you to yap, this deals purely with a type of slug that is used in the most popular type of ammunition used in America.

Stupidity aside - it is indeed a means to an end (according to Obama). He claims to stand for the "Right to be armed" - but pays lip service to his base of idiots by placating them with a "so-called" ban on the evil ammo.

Far be it from the fact that a cop can be killed with a 55 grain 5.56 bullet to the head. THAT hasn't happened either. But Obama won't let the facts get in the way with his lies.

images

I know probably better than you. I have FBI friends. So the stolen AK PISTOLS won't have any ammo available... AK47's aren't the issue here. But spin your argument anyway.

No, you do NOT know better than I - I PROMISE you that. If, in fact, these evil AR Pistols can't shoot M855 ammo, they can STILL fire 55 grain 5,56 ammo - which is just as deadly as the 62 grain M855 ammo.

For someone who has "friends" in the FBI - you seem to be sadly misinformed.

one more time, just for the idiots ..

I'm pro gun you dumbass

I'm pro gun you dumbass

Of course you are.....

images

I know probably better than you. I have FBI friends. So the stolen AK PISTOLS won't have any ammo available... AK47's aren't the issue here. But spin your argument anyway.

No, you do NOT know better than I - I PROMISE you that. If, in fact, these evil AR Pistols can't shoot M855 ammo, they can STILL fire 55 grain 5,56 ammo - which is just as deadly as the 62 grain M855 ammo.

I was referring to AK47's just like you, you moron.

LMAO

They can also fire the 75gr rounds as well - even deadlier.
There's no rational basis for the ban of these rounds. None.

I'm pro gun you dumbass

Of course you are.....

I know I said that. Goober.

I'm a life member of the NRA and gun collector/user and avid bow hunter ... I have more guns than you do.

KMA

Last edited:

LMAO

Might I suggest that you make up your mind? An AK-47 fires the 7.62 round and the AR (or M4) fires the 5.56. The ammo in question is the 62 grain 5.56 "green tip" ammunition that is fired through the AR.

Now, what exactly is your gripe? That gang members have been using the Russian AK-47 fully automatic rifle that has been smuggled into this country for the last 40 years in clear view of Law Enforcement community or that Americans are using the "evil" Green tip bullets against steel targets and should be prosecuted for doing it?

I think you are greatly confused. Perhaps you should consult your "FBI Friends" and find out exactly what they want you to say?

Might I suggest that you make up your mind? An AK-47 fires the 7.62 round and the AR (or M4) fires the 5.56. The ammo in question is the 62 grain 5.56 "green tip" ammunition that is fired through the AR.

Now, what exactly is your gripe? That gang members have been using the Russian AK-47 fully automatic rifle that has been smuggled into this country for the last 40 years in clear view of Law Enforcement community or that Americans are using the "evil" Green tip bullets against steel targets and should be prosecuted for doing it?

I think you are greatly confused. Perhaps you should consult your "FBI Friends" and find out exactly what they want you to say?
She's not confused -- she's a liar.

They can also fire the 75gr rounds as well - even deadlier.
There's no rational basis for the ban of these rounds. None.

Agreed,nor I. But the mouth foamers are entertaining.

LMAO

Beg pardon, my response was poorly worded. I should have separated the 47 response and the 5.56 ammo comment . I forgot I was dealing with an idiot. My bad.

went back and edited the comment just for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back