Another One Of Your Boys In Blue

What makes you think he didn't know how to get out?
Im not saying he did, im just saying.. maybe..
Can you clarify your question? Its obvious he knew how to get out of the car.
Maybe he knew how to get set free. It doesn't automatically mean those cops are corrupted. Knee jerk bullshit like this is what happened with Baltimore..

Of course he knew how to get set free. He escaped. Its also obvious he was corrupt. He was selling meth. Did you take time to read the story? Do you really think he is the only cop doing things like this?

"Probably one of his buddies helped him out. These are the people that are policing our communities that some hold as untouchable."
:dunno:

Whats confusing you about that quote?
OMG nevermind...

Sure hope you need a police officer someday. But the way things are going not many of them seem interested in getting involved with you boys in the hood any more. Why waste their time? Let the natural culling continue.
I've never needed a cop in my entire life and I wont start now. Only pussies, women and children need cops. Yes let the natural culling continue. You will be so interbred you will have to change the definition of white...again.

The definition of black needs a strict review as well. Take, for instance half and half Obama who claims to be black.

Unless you are a recent arrival from the depth of the African jungle (pardon me - rain forest) chances are that you are at least partially white and pretend to be black (pardon me - African American).

I give you kudos for your nerve of causing whites of interbreeding.
Whites are descended from people that were Africans. There is no need to change the definition of Black and certainly no need to lend any credibility to your opinion on what you think constitutes Blackness.

I don't care how you define black.

You folks progressed in definition and phony sensitivity from "ni66er" to "Negro" to "colored" to "black" to the current favorite, "African American".

Make up your mind already, or give the world your next definition that will offend you least. Maybe establish a branch of Ebonics to describe various shades of barely-grey to pitch black as Eskimos describe different kinds of snow.

Ooops, never mind, I did not mean to hurt your feeling by mentioning (WHITE) snow.
Obviously you care. You wanted me to change the definition.

No. We dont have to make up our mind. If that bothers you go suck a dick. I dont really mind. When you get the power to provoke change let me know. Until then nothing you do can change the definition of Blackness.

Obviously you reached your intellectual limit for a civilized discourse.

Se you later in some other thread in the future when I will embarrass you and leave you gasping for a civil answer, again.

Can you clarify your question? Its obvious he knew how to get out of the car.
Maybe he knew how to get set free. It doesn't automatically mean those cops are corrupted. Knee jerk bullshit like this is what happened with Baltimore..

Of course he knew how to get set free. He escaped. Its also obvious he was corrupt. He was selling meth. Did you take time to read the story? Do you really think he is the only cop doing things like this?

"Probably one of his buddies helped him out. These are the people that are policing our communities that some hold as untouchable."
:dunno:

Whats confusing you about that quote?
OMG nevermind...
Dont get frustrated. Instead of speaking cryptically please spell out your confusion.

Stay off of Stormfront. They will only cause you to embarrass yourself. RedIce? :laugh:
Did you look at the graph? It named its sources.
No because any graph disputing the out of Africa theory has long been debunked. Thats what I meant by saying you were embarrassing yourself.
Please show me
You'll need to start here to understand how thoroughly idiotic your claim is.

Human Genome Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I've never needed a cop in my entire life and I wont start now. Only pussies, women and children need cops. Yes let the natural culling continue. You will be so interbred you will have to change the definition of white...again.

The definition of black needs a strict review as well. Take, for instance half and half Obama who claims to be black.

Unless you are a recent arrival from the depth of the African jungle (pardon me - rain forest) chances are that you are at least partially white and pretend to be black (pardon me - African American).

Whites are descended from people that were Africans. There is no need to change the definition of Black and certainly no need to lend any credibility to your opinion on what you think constitutes Blackness.

I don't care how you define black.

You folks progressed in definition and phony sensitivity from "ni66er" to "Negro" to "colored" to "black" to the current favorite, "African American".

Make up your mind already, or give the world your next definition that will offend you least. Maybe establish a branch of Ebonics to describe various shades of barely-grey to pitch black as Eskimos describe different kinds of snow.

Ooops, never mind, I did not mean to hurt your feeling by mentioning (WHITE) snow.
Obviously you care. You wanted me to change the definition.

No. We dont have to make up our mind. If that bothers you go suck a dick. I dont really mind. When you get the power to provoke change let me know. Until then nothing you do can change the definition of Blackness.

Obviously you reached your intellectual limit for a civilized discourse.

Se you later in some other thread in the future when I will embarrass you and leave you gasping for a civil answer, again.
Obviously your were too dumb to be on topic and got embarrassed. Run along now like a good monkey. The day you embarrass me is the day the moon will fall into the pacific ocean.

The OP makes a sweeping generalization about the men and women in blue.

He then claims only "pussies" or women and children would seek help from a police officer.

Does this mean if a hit and run driver runs into his new car, and damages it as well as injuring him or a passenger, he would not contact law enforcement ?

He then claims only "pussies" or women and children would seek help from a police officer.

Does this mean if a hit and run driver runs into his new car, and damages it as well as injuring him or a passenger, he would not contact law enforcement ?
I know you have terrible reading comprehension so let me correct you. I said only pussies women, or children need cops.

Yes thats correct. I would never call a cop under any circumstances and yes I have been the victim of a hit and run accident before.

I know you have terrible reading comprehension so let me correct you. I said only pussies women, or children need cops.

Yes thats correct. I would never call a cop under any circumstances and yes I have been the victim of a hit and run accident before.

And what if your vehicle insurance company has a problem with you for not reporting the incident to the authorities ?
And if your passenger is injured and incapable of contacting the authorities, you would refuse to call them ?

And what if your vehicle insurance company has a problem with you for not reporting the incident to the authorities ?
And if your passenger is injured and incapable of contacting the authorities, you would refuse to call them ?
What if a cow had nuts? It would be a bull.

Why would I call the police instead of an ambulance if my passenger was injured? Are you retarded or something?

All these over the top antics every time a bad cop is found out remind of the way people act when there is a plane crash you go on and on about the one that crashes which is sad and tragedy but never a word said about the thousands that take off and land safely. Same with the police you rant and rave endlessly about the bad ones but never a thank you or word of praise for the ones who go out there day after day and act in decent responsible manner and do the job the right way.

A drug dealing deputy somehow escaped after being placed into the back of a police car in handcuffs. How do things like this happen? Probably one of his buddies helped him out. These are the people that are policing our communities that some hold as untouchable.

Arrested sheriff's deputy escapes handcuffs and squad car in California - CNN.com

"Edward Tucker sat handcuffed on the back seat after fellow officers found meth, five guns and possibly explosives in his car in Bakersfield, California, on Tuesday, the Kern County Sheriff's Office said.

Standing feet away from him, the arresting deputies turned their backs, and when they turned back around, Tucker was gone."

Handcuffs properly placed can't be escaped from. And for someone familar with them if you didn't do the under the belt thing and make em tight enough sliding out was impossible, it's worth asking why.

Sure hope you need a police officer someday. But the way things are going not many of them seem interested in getting involved with you boys in the hood any more. Why waste their time? Let the natural culling continue.

Ya as I recall you claimed a certain black man wasn't black enough so he was white.

What if a cow had nuts? It would be a bull.

Why would I call the police instead of an ambulance if my passenger was injured? Are you retarded or something?

Why do you have to be such an ass ?

I'm going beyond the medical issues, what do you do when your insurance company needs you to report the accident ?
Do you have house insurance ? What do you do if your house is burglarized, and items are stolen, and your insurance company won't release funds until a police report is filed ?

All these over the top antics every time a bad cop is found out remind of the way people act when there is a plane crash you go on and on about the one that crashes which is sad and tragedy but never a word said about the thousands that take off and land safely. Same with the police you rant and rave endlessly about the bad ones but never a thank you or word of praise for the ones who go out there day after day and act in decent responsible manner and do the job the right way.
Since the bad feral cops hide their behavior from the public I am going to have to accuse you of false equivalence. Basically thats a logical fallacy that assumes one thing is the same as the other when its not at all.

Ya as I recall you claimed a certain black man wasn't black enough so he was white.
Ok? What point were you trying to make?

Forum List

Back