Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground
I'm pretty sure there will be another cop/cops shot shortly in retaliation.
Aren't you the guy that said he wouldn't go to the gop convention cause you were afraid of being shot? LOL
You must have me mixed up. I'm not a repub so why on earth would I be at the KKK rally?
The KKK are Democrats, Buckwheat.
My god, you are literally mentally retarded.

The Klan is, and always has been, an extremist Christian terrorist organization. They are far right wing, you fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

15gp0d2.jpg

The cops shot another black man. He was laying flat on the ground, with his arms in the air.

He was a therapist trying to help an autistic patient. Someone had called 9-1-1 claiming there was a man with a gun. They were talking about the autistic guy. It wasn't a gun. It was a toy truck.

The cops show up, and who do they shoot? The black one, of course. Even though he told them he was a therapist, even though he had his hands up.

This is fucked up.

Video at link: North Miami police allegedly shoot black man as he held hands up while lying on the ground
Aren't you the guy that said he wouldn't go to the gop convention cause you were afraid of being shot? LOL
You must have me mixed up. I'm not a repub so why on earth would I be at the KKK rally?

The Klan is, and always has been, an extremist Christian terrorist organization. They are far right wing, you fucking, fucking, fucking idiot.

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.
That's no way to talk about your fellow Democrats.

Now the cops are lying, claiming the cop was trying to shoot the patient holding the toy truck:

The officer is Jonathan Aledda, North Miami City Manager Larry Spring Jr. said at a press conference. Aledda, a four-year department veteran and a member of the SWAT team, has been placed on administrative leave.

A member of the SWAT team? And they are claiming he hit the wrong guy?

Earlier Friday, John Rivera, president of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association, said a video of the shooting doesn't tell the whole story.

The officer, Rivera said, had been aiming for the patient beside Kinsey, whom he thought posed a danger.

Here's how you know that's a fucking lie: THEY HANDCUFFED THE BLACK GUY AFTER THEY SHOT HIM.

Kinsey told CNN affiliate WSVN-TV in Miami that after the shooting, he was flipped over and handcuffed. Another video released by his attorney shows both men flat on the ground, with two officers standing near them. Kinsey is lying in the road, on his stomach and handcuffed. According to Napoleon, Kinsey was on the ground for 20 minutes before an ambulance arrived.

It might has just been an accidental discharge. ...... :cool:

That's how most liberals get born.

no accidental discharge

he was accidentally hit by a member of the swat team

Police: Caller reported armed man
A 911 call about an armed man threatening suicide drew officers to the scene just after 5 p.m. Monday, North Miami police Chief Gary Eugene told reporters.
"Our officers responded to the scene with that threat in mind. We had witness statements that there was a gun. We had a 911 call with that same information," Eugene said Thursday. "However, I want to make it clear, there was no gun recovered."
Kinsey told WSVN that his patient was holding a toy truck, not a firearm. He said he tried to explain the situation to officers.
Cell phone footage showed Kinsey lying in the street with his hands in the air.
"All he has is a toy truck," he shouted. "I am a behavior therapist at a group home."
Rivera, the president of the local police union, said that the officers had not heard what Kinsey was yelling.

Police accidentally shot man in North Miami, union says - CNN.com

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.
You poor retard. You are so stupid you don't even know how stupid you sound.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

The Klan was founded by you Dems and has been yours ever since.

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!
You're the one that keeps showing pictures of Democrats. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with them.

No thanks. I will wait for facts to come out though. And if it appears the cop is guilty, ill be pissed if he isnt charged and convicted.

The shooting victim has been offerred a settlement by the municipality already, so if that's not an admission of guilt on the part of the officer, I don't know what is.

The city of Baltimore paid out how many millions to Freddy Gray's family and not a single cop has been found guilty of anything!

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

It was founded by far right wing Christian Democrats. Your ignorance of the history of the Klan is pathetic. No wonder you sound like a parroting retard.

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

fact!

No thanks. I will wait for facts to come out though. And if it appears the cop is guilty, ill be pissed if he isnt charged and convicted.

The shooting victim has been offerred a settlement by the municipality already, so if that's not an admission of guilt on the part of the officer, I don't know what is.

The city of Baltimore paid out how many millions to Freddy Gray's family and not a single cop has been found guilty of anything!
Won the negro lottery.

The family of Freddy Gray was given $7M and now we see FOUR suspects who haven't been found to have done anything wrong.

You don't see the problem with that?
Obviously the city knew they fucked up and chose to settle. Yet the officers who actually did the fucking up have no legal repercussions at all.

So, they jumped to pay out millions in hush money for officers that have never been convicted of a crime?

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

It was founded by far right wing Christian Democrats. Your ignorance of the history of the Klan is pathetic. No wonder you sound like a parroting retard.

Dumbass, you Dems founded it and you own it. Your revisionist view is simply bullshit.

14ki9dw.jpg

We're Republicans now.

wweumb.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

Dumbass, you Dems founded it and you own it. Your revisionist view is simply bullshit.
RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN Democrats, you willfully blind retard.

Forum List

Back