Another Poor Job Growth Month, But Government Math Will LOWER the Unemployment Rate!!

Obama will be remembered as a worse President than Bush. Much like Bush Obama will destroy himself in his second term. In fact, Obama already is destroying himself, he even lost the Democrat party around 7 million voters last election, ran a deficit of 4 million.

hope you're right but don't forget FDR made the Depression last 10 years that led into WW 2 and is the greatest liberal hero for it.

To achieve FDR like status Obama needs to deepen this recession for 4 more years and then start a world war!!

Obama may not go down as the hero FDR was but at this rate he'll be close. Icing on the cake for liberals will be if N Korea or Iran or al queida get a missile through the Star Wars defenses that Obama is steadily weakening!

The job numbers and growth are low, but I bet dollars to doughnutz come Friday government math with lower the unemployment rate! It's god damn disgusting the faux reporting on unemployment!
Curious how much you bet?

The job numbers and growth are low, but I bet dollars to doughnutz come Friday government math with lower the unemployment rate! It's god damn disgusting the faux reporting on unemployment!
Curious how much you bet?

the number went up a hair, but they spun it to mean the economy is getting better and so more folks are getting back into the job market and being counted as unemployed. When it hits 10% that will mean to liberals the economy is really humming!!

Survey: U.S. private employers add 135K jobs in May - DailyHerald.com

Nobody with a sense of intelligence uses just U-3 in considering how the overall economy is doing. Personally, I prefer U-3 with the EMRATIO.

The math is pretty simple and lack of understanding it would be a personal issue. The BLS isn't going to create a measure for you personally.

EVERYBODY knows how it's calculated. It's not like it's a big secret.

And really dude, feigned ignorance just to have something to complain about is so like eight yeas old.

Forum List

Back