ANOTHER Reason for Concealed Carry Permits...

Have you ever shot anyone to death? Have you ever been on scene when someone was shot to death?

It ain't pretty, no matter how glib you hope to describe it.

1. You are so abominably stupid that you don't even realize how your posts invariably indict the Leftist philosophy that you believe you support!!!!

You are so morally bereft that you are unable to see that this:
" Police say Bellah choked the woman and sexually assaulted her."
...is the evil.

And a well-placed bullet by the intended victim is the anodyne.

You prove that Leftists won't recognize evil....much less deal with it.

Somehow, the only thing that counts for Leftist dim-wits is the comfort of the perpetrator....not the hurts of the victim.

2. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians push is that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior.
Ramsey Clark: “ The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "

Really???

3. 'Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts

….Activist judges such as Shapiro and [Judge William Wayne] Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.”
Activist Judges Earn Dunce Caps For Their Prison Caps - Philly.com

Liberals are a detriment to society.

Isn't that true?

You're emotionally handicapped as well as a partisan hack.

No trained Police Officer (not all have been trained in Domestic Violence) would ever report that the perp "choked" the victim. The word is strangled, so unless you have a primary source, I think you too, strike that, I know you are full of shit too. Note I didn't choke on my words.

My concern was not and is not for the perp, that's you putting words in my mouth, based not on facts but on your ignorance and bias.

Either you're stupid, or ... gosh, I guess there's no or. Your simple solutions to complex problems appeal to the double digits - your kind.

Considering you prefer people unarmed and docile, I cant see anywhere else your concern is except for the perpetrator. That may not be your intent, but that is the result.

Like most progressives you fail to realize all actions have consequences. A disarmed population means brute strength again rules in those minutes you have to wait until the armed people show up.

And I laugh at you saying our solutions are simple. yours are both simple and flawed, as in banning gun ownership will eliminate the criminal use of guns.

Have you ever shot anyone to death? Have you ever been on scene when someone was shot to death?

It ain't pretty, no matter how glib you hope to describe it.

1. You are so abominably stupid that you don't even realize how your posts invariably indict the Leftist philosophy that you believe you support!!!!

You are so morally bereft that you are unable to see that this:
" Police say Bellah choked the woman and sexually assaulted her."
...is the evil.

And a well-placed bullet by the intended victim is the anodyne.

You prove that Leftists won't recognize evil....much less deal with it.

Somehow, the only thing that counts for Leftist dim-wits is the comfort of the perpetrator....not the hurts of the victim.

2. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians push is that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior.
Ramsey Clark: “ The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "

Really???

3. 'Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts

….Activist judges such as Shapiro and [Judge William Wayne] Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.”
Activist Judges Earn Dunce Caps For Their Prison Caps - Philly.com

Liberals are a detriment to society.

Isn't that true?

You're emotionally handicapped as well as a partisan hack.

No trained Police Officer (not all have been trained in Domestic Violence) would ever report that the perp "choked" the victim. The word is strangled, so unless you have a primary source, I think you too, strike that, I know you are full of shit too. Note I didn't choke on my words.

My concern was not and is not for the perp, that's you putting words in my mouth, based not on facts but on your ignorance and bias.

Either you're stupid, or ... gosh, I guess there's no or. Your simple solutions to complex problems appeal to the double digits - your kind.

"You're emotionally handicapped as well as a partisan hack."

Means I beat the heck out of you again, huh.

So the moral of the story is ... ?

Dn't vote to reduce the size of the police force then bitch about it when something happens.

Personally, I would not bitch about reducing the size of the police force, so I agree with you in that regard. Of course, there is zero evidence to suggest that the police, had they been available, could have arrived in time to stop the rapist. So, either way, the woman should have armed herself.

years back I was driving up the NYS thruway about 9:30 at night. some guy pulls in front of me and starts to slow down. I guy on my left is right on my rear fender so I can't pull left to pass. he is slowing down with me and the guy in front of me is now making an abrupt stop. Two guys hop out of the car wearing colors and carrying bats or something. two others are also starting to get out of the 2nd car. So I got out of my car and pulled my revolver on them. it stopped them in their tracks, but the one guy kept pointing a bat at me saying this isn't over, you're dead. I said, look I don't know who you're looking for, but you got the wrong guy. they eventually got back in their cars and took off. if I didn't have a concealed carry the night would have turned out a lot differently.

So the moral of the story is ... ? Right, a bit hazy. PC is opposed to big government, taxes and she and her compatriots like to speak about "personal responsibility". So, let me play the role of callous conservative for a moment (keep in mind this is a sarcastic response to another ridiculous post):

The women in the link dated the guy. She didn't exercise personal responsibility, so why should we, the taxpayers, have our money used to protect her. And where was her father or other relatives or friends, why should those of us who don't know her have our tax dollars used to protect her when she and her friends won't exercise personal responsibility. Why didn't she buy a gun and kill the guy the minute he stepped into her apt.? As a responsible person would.

No, the moral of the story is that people should be allowed to protect themselves because the police have no responsibility to protect you as an individual from a criminal act. They are there for deterrence, investigation after the fact, and if they so choose to, to stop a crime they by luck happen to witness.

Your full of shit Marty. The world you describe is one where vigilantes enforce rules arbitrarily, many times out of self interest. Everyday in our country trained LEO's on patrol serve and protect their communities. Everyday an officer, deputy or agent walks in harms way to protect citizens and/or their property.

uhm, you used the wrong form of your there. you may want to check that out. no one will take you seriously if you can't use proper English.

I see no reason why law abiding citizens should be required to get a permit to carry a gun around concealed.

My son's advice: kick his knee cap(s) then bring your knee up with a vengeance just as fast and hard as you can.

Apparently a kick to the knee caps can be disabling ... and a knee in the nuts apparently hurts a little.

I think there was another part to that advice, (maybe scream like a banshee) but even those two moves might buy a little time to call for some help.

I bet it's easier to get a permit where you are, than here in the Big Apple....

Here's a similar tale to the OP....different ending:

Seeking help following an assault at the hands of her boyfriend, a woman phoned her parents. They quickly picked her up and brought her to their home, calmed their terrified daughter and she went to sleep. Then a banging at the door arose—the boyfriend had found her hiding place. The parents would not answer, so the suspect kicked in the door and began assaulting them. The mother was able to struggle free and ran to the bedroom to get her pistol. Meanwhile, the suspect turned his attention to the father. The mother returned to find the suspect badly beating her husband. She opened fire, killing the suspect.
(The Orange Leader, Orange, TX, 05/16/11)

Oh, yeah ... seeing as how I'm in the hills of East Tennessee. Lots of guntoters in these parts and they know how to use them. Actually, my son gave me that advice when he was an MP. Now that he's retired he's a civilian police officer and would probably still give me that advice.

The problem is, I think, that police can't act until a crime has actually been committed. So you need to do what you need to do to protect yourself. One of my daughters and her husband have guns, they've had training and I'm sure they would use them sensibly if the occasion presented itself. They also have four dogs that do a real good job of acting as an early warning system.

Last edited:
What's the old saying, "When Seconds Count, The Police Are Only Minutes Away"....well, simply suggest this to the perp "can you ask him to go away?"

Really....that was the advice from government.

1."911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts

2. An Oregon woman was told by a 911 dispatcher that authorities wouldn’t be able be able to help her as her ex-boyfriend broke into her place because of budget cuts.

3. ....woman called 911 during a weekend in August 2012 while Michael Bellah was breaking into her place. Her call was forwarded to Oregon State Police because of lay-offs at the Josephine County Sheriff’s Office only allows the department to be open Monday through Friday.

4. “Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there,” the 911 dispatcher told the woman. “You know, obviously, if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away?

5. .... Bellah previously attacked her and left her hospitalized a few weeks prior to the latest incident.

6. The dispatcher stayed on the phone with the woman for more than 10 minutes before the sexual assault took place.

7. Police say Bellah choked the woman and sexually assaulted her."
911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts « CBS Seattle

So, if you believe that Big Government is there to cuddle you from cradle to grave.....

....grave may be the operative term.

PoliticalChic, GREAT posting!

The Missus and I both have our concealed carry permit. Neither one of us are ever more than a few feet away from a loaded firearm, whether out in public or in our home.

Why are we able to carry concealed weapons legally? Because WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS!

If some left wingnut wants to take away my CCW, and/or confiscate our firearms, come on over and try. We are always ready to provide free LEAD TESTING, if we are forced to. :cool::eek:

What's the old saying, "When Seconds Count, The Police Are Only Minutes Away"....well, simply suggest this to the perp "can you ask him to go away?"

Really....that was the advice from government.

1."911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts

2. An Oregon woman was told by a 911 dispatcher that authorities wouldn’t be able be able to help her as her ex-boyfriend broke into her place because of budget cuts.

3. ....woman called 911 during a weekend in August 2012 while Michael Bellah was breaking into her place. Her call was forwarded to Oregon State Police because of lay-offs at the Josephine County Sheriff’s Office only allows the department to be open Monday through Friday.

4. “Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there,” the 911 dispatcher told the woman. “You know, obviously, if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away?

5. .... Bellah previously attacked her and left her hospitalized a few weeks prior to the latest incident.

6. The dispatcher stayed on the phone with the woman for more than 10 minutes before the sexual assault took place.

7. Police say Bellah choked the woman and sexually assaulted her."
911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts « CBS Seattle

So, if you believe that Big Government is there to cuddle you from cradle to grave.....

....grave may be the operative term.

PoliticalChic, GREAT posting!

The Missus and I both have our concealed carry permit. Neither one of us are ever more than a few feet away from a loaded firearm, whether out in public or in our home.

Why are we able to carry concealed weapons legally? Because WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS!

If some left wingnut wants to take away my CCW, and/or confiscate our firearms, come on over and try. We are always ready to provide free LEAD TESTING, if we are forced to. :cool::eek:

You're from the state that has license plates that say "Live Free or Die"...but they're made by prisoners???

I keeed! I keeed! I'm jealous....'cause every catalog I get with guns, ammo, stun guns, anything that would protect a citizen.....can't legally be sent to this state!!

Get it?....in Liberal NY, all of us must be criminals or criminals-in-waiting......and we can't be trusted to protect ourselves.

Remember this one:
"The Dartmouth College murders were the double homicide of Dartmouth College professors Half Zantop (born April 24, 1938) and his wife Susanne Zantop (née Korsukewitz, born August 12, 1945), who were killed at their home in Etna, New Hampshire (a village near the town of Hanover), on January 27, 2001. Originally from Germany, each of them had been teaching at the Ivy League college since the 1970s. High school classmates James J. Parker, age 16, and 17-year-old Robert W. Tulloch were charged with their murders after investigators traced the sheaths of two SEAL 2000 knives found at the crime scene to Parker.[1] The knives had been purchased online.[2]"
2001 Dartmouth College murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The previous night the two killers had run off when their first target came to the door with his gun!

Forum List

Back