Another record! June was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth

What book was that? And what lies do you believe he told?

I bet he didn't say that. I bet he said Joe Scientist says Florida might be underwater by July 20th of 2023.

I bet he didn't say that. I bet he said Joe Scientist says the Arctic might have its first ice-free summer by July 20th of 2023.

One fuck of a lot of ice from the Arctic, Antarctica and Greenland has melted since he said whatever it was he said.

Bullshit
View attachment 806434

View attachment 806436

You are the one that just lied to us.
holy shit, the ice melts in the summer and rrefreezes in the winter. thanks for the brilliant chart.

Algore's book was An inconvenitent truth. In it he made all the predictions I listed. He either lied or was too stupid to know the facts, but he got rich selling lies to idiots like you.. and yes, polar ice melts every year and then refreezes every year. it has been happening for millions of years and humans have never had anything to do with it.
You don't seem to understand how to read these graphs. They clearly show that the amount of sea ice in the Arctic and Antarctic oceans is shrinking over time. You said "in fact there was more ice at both poles last winter than in the last 200 years". That, of course, is a blatant lie.

The Evidence Is Clear, Denying It Isn't Helping Anyone.

This is terrifying news. We need to take action now before it's too late.

Our planet is in trouble and we are all responsible for fixing it.
Governments aren't doing enough.

Individual actions matter too. We should reduce our carbon footprint by using public transportation or electric cars instead of gasoline ones, reducing energy consumption at home etc.

The transition to electric cars is threatened if Donald Trump becomes president because he lives in the 20th century. He advocates gasoline cars only.
He came out against electric cars last week.

If you believe humans have a significant impact in a global warming, Donald Trump is not your candidate.

What was the temp in June like before the meteorite wiped out the dinosaurs, or in the years preceding that when co2 was 2,400ppm+?

What was the temp in June like before the meteorite wiped out the dinosaurs, or in the years preceding that when co2 was 2,400ppm+?
carbon-dioxide-graph.jpg

When the meteorite struck at Chicxulub, CO2 was approximately 500 ppm, not much higher than it is today.

You don't seem to understand how to read these graphs. They clearly show that the amount of sea ice in the Arctic and Antarctic oceans is shrinking over time. You said "in fact there was more ice at both poles last winter than in the last 200 years". That, of course, is a blatant lie.
even if it is happening, WE are not causing it, can't stop or reverse it, and have no power over it. CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere, the same % that it was thousands of years ago. You have been duped into paying for a made up problem. So, one more time, why not take on the biggest polluters on earth, China and India?

Redfish said: "...in fact there was more ice at both poles last winter than in the last 200 years".

Do you withdraw this claim?

even if it is happening, WE are not causing it, can't stop or reverse it, and have no power over it.
The world's scientists disagree with you wholeheartedly.
CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere, the same % that it was thousands of years ago.
Atmospheric CO2 levels have been increased 50% by human emissions since the Industrial Revolution. That CO2 increase is responsible for almost all of the warming that has taken place since 1750. GSAT = Global Mean Surface Air Temperature

IPCC_AR6_WGI_Figure_6_12.png

You have been duped into paying for a made up problem.
No, I have not. But you have been duped into rejecting a widely accepted scientific conclusion that AGW presents a serious, generational risk to human civilization
So, one more time, why not take on the biggest polluters on earth, China and India?
I think like all the rest of the world, they should be encouraged as much as possible to reduce CO2 emissions as well as all other forms of pollution: single-use plastics, forever chemicals, chlorinated hydrocarbons, poly chloro-fluorocarbons, methane leakage, oil spills, deforestation, civil rights suppression, anti-democratic policies, etc, etc, etc.

What I do NOT think we should do is put our own such efforts on hold till they are leaping to our command.

Redfish said: "...in fact there was more ice at both poles last winter than in the last 200 years".

Do you withdraw this claim?

The world's scientists disagree with you wholeheartedly.

Atmospheric CO2 levels have been increased 50% by human emissions since the Industrial Revolution. That CO2 increase is responsible for almost all of the warming that has taken place since 1750. GSAT = Global Mean Surface Air Temperature

IPCC_AR6_WGI_Figure_6_12.png

No, I have not. But you have been duped into rejecting a widely accepted scientific conclusion that AGW presents a serious, generational risk to human civilization

I think like all the rest of the world, they should be encouraged as much as possible to reduce CO2 emissions as well as all other forms of pollution: single-use plastics, forever chemicals, chlorinated hydrocarbons, poly chloro-fluorocarbons, methane leakage, oil spills, deforestation, civil rights suppression, anti-democratic policies, etc, etc, etc.

What I do NOT think we should do is put our own such efforts on hold till they are leaping to our command.
you are thoroughly brainwashed, I will not waste any more time on you. Its not happening, humans are not changing the climate of planet earth. But if it somehow makes you feel better, believe the lies and make algore a billionaire.

you are thoroughly brainwashed, I will not waste any more time on you. Its not happening, humans are not changing the climate of planet earth. But if it somehow makes you feel better, believe the lies and make algore a billionaire.
Do you still believe last year's winters produced 200 year highs in sea ice extents at both poles?

Your recipe says to set your stove to 400 degrees. Your stove ends up at 400.1 degree. The performance of your stove is excellent, despite the fact that it is too hot.
"...But as climate scientists face this alarming reality, the climate models that help them project the future have grown a little too alarmist. Many of the world's leading models are now projecting warming rates that most scientists, including the modelmakers themselves, believe are implausibly fast. In advance of the U.N. report, scientists have scrambled to understand what went wrong and how to turn the models, which in other respects are more powerful and trustworthy than their predecessors, into useful guidance for policymakers. "It's become clear over the last year or so that we can't avoid this," says Gavin Schmidt, director of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies..."

You can't just make stuff up and then expect not to be called out on it.

You're just making stuff up. Remember, you can't fool anyone outside of your cult.
"...All three studies, published in the past year, rely on projections of the future produced by some of the world’s next-generation climate models. But even the modelmakers acknowledge that many of these models have a glaring problem: predicting a future that gets too hot too fast. Although modelmakers are adapting to this reality, researchers who use the model projections to gauge the impacts of climate change have yet to follow suit. That has resulted in a parade of “faster than expected” results that threatens to undermine the credibility of climate science, some researchers fear..."

Do you still believe last year's winters produced 200 year highs in sea ice extents at both poles?
Some of the US data says that, hard to know what to believe today. Do you believe that all polar ice willl be gone by the year 2010 as Al Gore said in his book? Oh, 2010 is history, right? So we should be able to prove if he was lying or not. comment?

Some of the US data says that, hard to know what to believe today. Do you believe that all polar ice willl be gone by the year 2010 as Al Gore said in his book? Oh, 2010 is history, right? So we should be able to prove if he was lying or not. comment?
I'd very much like to see the US data that says that. If you can't find it, be a man and tell us so.

As to Arctic ice extents

The bottom of this graph is zero ice in the Arctic Ocean. The first time this graph hits bottom, we will have attained an ice-free Arctic

2560px-Plot_arctic_sea_ice_volume.svg.png

I'd very much like to see the US data that says that. If you can't find it, be a man and tell us so.

As to Arctic ice extents

The bottom of this graph is zero ice in the Arctic Ocean. The first time this graph hits bottom, we will have attained an ice-free Arctic

how much has the ocean risen due to all that melting ice? Duh, zero. is Florida under water yet? Have any pacific islands tipped over yet? you libs are all FOS with your fake "data"

As to Arctic ice extents

here's one from NASA

According to Crick sea level rise is supposed to increase from 3-4 mm/yr to 10 mm/yr before the end of the decade. That should be easy enough to gauge.

The Evidence Is Clear, Denying It Isn't Helping Anyone.

This is terrifying news. We need to take action now before it's too late.

Our planet is in trouble and we are all responsible for fixing it.
Governments aren't doing enough.

Individual actions matter too. We should reduce our carbon footprint by using public transportation or electric cars instead of gasoline ones, reducing energy consumption at home etc.

The transition to electric cars is threatened if Donald Trump becomes president because he lives in the 20th century. He advocates gasoline cars only.
He came out against electric cars last week.

If you believe humans have a significant impact in a global warming, Donald Trump is not your candidate.

When did they start "recording"?

here's one from NASA

I hate to disappoint you, but that link is not from NASA. Here are a few on this very topic that are from NASA.

I hate to disappoint you, but that link is not from NASA. Here are a few on this very topic that are from NASA.

: NASA/Wikipedia/Public Domain from the cite I posted

: NASA/Wikipedia/Public Domain from the cite I posted
Your link goes to a page that belongs to OpentheWord.org, a Christian organization. My links all go to NASA pages. Why did you think you had to go through OpentheWord.org?

Forum List

Back