Another Repub heads for exit.

You're trying to walk back the Progressive Vax Fascism, it won't work

Not boarding a plane -- where I had to be masked on the plane, was just one example
Then you don't get to fly. Private companies make their own rules. They calculated that the majority of their patrons would not want a plague rat like you on their flight.

I

I could have walked to Barcelona from JFK, right?
No one forced you to go to Barcelona. Like Fort Fun Indiana said, private companies can make their own rules.

Or are you a Communist who wants government owned airlines? Putin probably has a mask-free seat on Aeroflot for you. Although I would bet that they required masks, too.

No one forced you to go to Barcelona. Like Fort Fun Indiana said, private companies can make their own rules.

Or are you a Communist who wants government owned airlines? Putin probably has a mask-free seat on Aeroflot for you. Although I would bet that they required masks, too.

The TSA made these rules.

Must be nice to be a brainless Moonbat and just parrot the daily talking points

The TDS implemented the rule, based.on recomm3ndations of health officials.

So you had to wear a paper mask.

Soft ass, spoiled basement dwellers everywhere cried oppression. You embarrassed our country as the hive of stupidity it is.

Must be nice to be a brainless Moonbat and just parrot the daily talking points
The TSA was not going to come to your home and make you wear a mask. Neither were the government or Progressives.

You want to fly on a plane, with other citizens? Yes, you have to conform to the rules.

Would you argue that someone could show up naked at the airport and demand to fly on a plane and sit next to you? Even with a mask? No. So obviously, you are perfectly fine with TSA/government making rules that you must abide by in order to be part of society.

You're not this stupid, Frank.

Forum List

Back