Another "Responsible" Gun Owner

The same can be said of knives, hammer, cars, crowbars, and thousands of other objects.

Don't blame the actions of the few on the many.
Yea… never heard of a hammer attack that killed 50 and wounded hundreds

Here let me fix that thread title for you.
Another irresponsible gun owner.
In situations like this responsible gun owners call the police and let them deal with it.
Apparently far too many say … fuck it I got a gun!!

Is a 'gunnutter' anyone who owns a gun? What makes a gun owner a 'nut?' Do you even understand what you are saying?
A gun nutter is someone who wants as many guns in our population as possible with no restrictions on who can own them, no registration, no background checks and no restriction on where they can be carried...loaded of course

If ya have a gun ya might as well use it huh?

Seems to be a rash of this kinda thing
What the fuck do you care Moon Bat? You live in a goddamn kingdom and your King doesn't trust you with firearms. He trust his police, military and personal bodyguards but not you peasants. You don't have rights, only privileges.

A gun nutter is someone who wants as many guns in our population as possible with no restrictions on who can own them, no registration, no background checks and no restriction on where they can be carried...loaded of course

Personally, I think a gun nutter is someone that wants to prevent people from defending themselves in the most effective manner. (firearms)

Personally, I think a gun nutter is someone that wants to prevent people from defending themselves in the most effective manner. (firearms)
You don't think you can defend yourself with a revolver or a shotgun?

What the fuck do you care Moon Bat? You live in a goddamn kingdom and your King doesn't trust you with firearms. He trust his police, military and personal bodyguards but not you peasants. You don't have rights, only privileges.
What I have...are four guns

Forum List

Back