Another "Responsible" Gun Owner

Another crock of leftwing lies. Your article doesn't mention that this guy was another unhinged leftist loon, or that these things keep happening in our democrat-saturated, democrat-run country at a time of one of the worst times in our history all due to a DEMOCRAT.

View attachment 780583

Not only are none of these crimes being committed by a single NRA member, but sensible people don't go off half-cocked over a simple leaf blowing incident just as taking away guns doesn't cause unhinged screwballs to just suddenly revert to acting sane and normal.

Quit blaming the guns for crimes all being committed by DEMOCRATS.
Partisan freak

You have no idea what the guy's politics were.

Another 79 year old geriatric paranoid guy shoots his neighbor and it turns into a federal case. Meanwhile a geriatric 80 year old with two brain embolisms has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and a dumb assed 30% of lefties would still vote for him. Go figure.

If democrats take your guns, they will come for your cars next. Eventually you will own nothing and if you're not happy, you'll be punished.

99.999% of them are.

So why are you holding them responsible for the bad acts of the .0001%

Can I hold you responsible for other people who rape children?
99.999% of society doesn't classify as transgender.

So why are you holding 'the other' political tribe responsible for any bad acts from 000.1% of the transgender community?

ANSWER: Because you're a gigantic, hypocritical political fucking hack. That's why.

Can I hold you responsible for every kiddie diddling magaturd who rape children?

Democrats hope to make Americans defenseless to the hords of criminals they are importing.

Not quite...
The dems are trying to make us defenseless against the very guns they'll use against the American people.
They know a handgun is useless against an AR which of course they'll have leaving us with weapons that are for the most part useless at range.
If it were me I know what I'd want if someone else had an AR and it sure as hell wouldnt be a Glock.
They could sit out a 100 yards away and you'd be fucked with a pistol.

Not quite...
The dems are trying to make us defenseless against the very guns they'll use against the American people.
They know a handgun is useless against an AR which of course they'll have leaving us with weapons that are for the most part useless at range.
If it were me I know what I'd want if someone else had an AR and it sure as hell wouldnt be a Glock.
They could sit out a 100 yards away and you'd be fucked with a pistol.
If that is their line of thinking, they are dumb.

A first world resistance wouldn't need guns.

Man you really have to wonder about some people. There are people everyday that are killed in an automobile. There are people killed every day in house fires. There are people robbed and beaten some dying from the beating. Not one person suggests outlawing automobiles, not one person suggests we should outlaw houses or fire. Some places are allowing criminals back on the streets before the body even makes it to the morgue. But let one mentally ill person fire a gun and you get people all excited to outlaw guns.
Very hard to take these people seriously if they refuse to outlaw cars or other means of people being killed. Hard to take them serious when they refuse to understand the the real reason of the shooting is mental health issues and not everyone is the exact same.
it's this "logic"

g9rbkncceyu31.jpg

A gun nutter is someone who wants as many guns in our population as possible with no restrictions on who can own them, no registration, no background checks and no restriction on where they can be carried...loaded of course

Then that's no one I know.

I don't know anyone who violates federal gun laws

Forum List

Back