Another "Responsible" Gun Owner

Uvalde, lock that didn’t work

As far as glass doors, we’re going to have to retrofit almost every school in the country … so that you can have your toys

Lock that didn't work = unlocked door

Idiot.

And what you don't think children's lives are worth a few dollars for upgraded security in schools?

You hate children don't you?

Where did I say how many I had?

I have different handguns for concealed carry depending on what type of clothes I will be wearing.

Why do you have a military weapon of war that you just threatened me with?
Yea… it’s important to match your fucking gun to your wardrobe

Jesus

Shot guns take time to reload and are far less lethal than ARs. They also don’t fire nearly as fast as an AR

And yet an AR 15 has never been used in battle but your weapon of war has.

and you just threatened to point it at me because you didn't like what I said.

You are obviously too unhinged and irresponsible to own any firearms.

Most of those gun deaths are suicides and unlike you control freaks a lot of Americans think that people have an absolute right to decide if they live or die
A lot of Americans have lost loved ones to gun suicide.

They also matter. Very much to people who have had to deal with them as I have.

Guns are nearly perfect suicide tools. There are few failed attempts with a gun in the mouth.

Stomachs don’t get pumped

Slit wrists don’t get sutured

But you folks keep telling us that it's OK that we have so many guns in our society because gun owners are "responsible"
The Title of the OP should be: "Another irresponsible gun owner." Responsible gun owners don't shoot their neighbors over menial issues.

And yet an AR 15 has never been used in battle but your weapon of war has.

and you just threatened to point it at me because you didn't like what I said.

You are obviously too unhinged and irresponsible to own any firearms.
I pointed out that a shotgun is no “super soaker” as you claimed in your “say anything “ defense of guns without restrictions

A lot of Americans have lost loved ones to gun suicide.

They also matter. Very much to people who have had to deal with them as I have.

Guns are nearly perfect suicide tools. There are few failed attempts with a gun in the mouth.

Stomachs don’t get pumped

Slit wrists don’t get sutured
A lot of Americans have lost loved ones to car accidents, drug overdoses, cancer , heart disease etc

A person has the absolute right to kill himself if he so chooses.

But we all know how you feel about people having choices don't we gun nutter?

Last edited:
I pointed out that a shotgun is no “super soaker” as you claimed in your “say anything “ defense of guns without restrictions

You threatened to point it in my face. How else could I "look down the barrel" of your weapon of war?

you are an unhinged gun nutter and a fucking hypocrite

The Title of the OP should be: "Another irresponsible gun owner." Responsible gun owners don't shoot their neighbors over menial issues.
And yet how do you tell one from the owner?

Gun nuts tell us that all gun owners are responsible ( except for gang bangers). This guy was clearly not that.

Yeah I'm going to carry a .45 in my summer weight clothes.

You really are dumb aren't you?
I’m confused. If you don’t need a .45 in the summer why would you need it in the winter?

Gun nuts tell us that all gun owners are responsible ( except for gang bangers). This guy was clearly not that.
You mean gun nutters like you who threaten to point shotguns in other people's faces because you don't like a post on a message board?

This is the way I tell one from the other:

1) The responsible gun owner won't shoot people for stupid reasons. 98% (estimate) of America's gun owners fall into this category.
2) The irresponsible gun owner will shoot people for stupid reasons or will use a gun for something other than its intended use. 2% (estimate) of America's population falls into this category.

I’m confused. If you don’t need a .45 in the summer why would you need it in the winter?

Yes Virginia there are such things as stupid questions.

If I am wearing winter clothes does it make sense that a person who might assault me will be wearing winter clothes?

Would a .380 be hindered by thick layers of winter clothing more than it would a T shirt?

Yes Virginia there are such things as stupid questions.

If I am wearing winter clothes does it make sense that a person who might assault me will be wearing winter clothes?

Would a .380 be hindered by thick layers of winter clothing more than it would a T shirt?
Not in any appreciable way.

This is the way I tell one from the other:

1) The responsible gun owner won't shoot people for stupid reasons. 98% (estimate) of America's gun owners fall into this category.
2) The irresponsible gun owner will shoot people for stupid reasons or will use a gun for something other than its intended use. 2% (estimate) of America's population falls into this category.
With 400 million guns out there… 2% is a big number.

Forum List

Back