Another "Responsible" Gun Owner

The thing is, in the UK, that guy's road rage incident on his driving record would disqualify him owning a gun licence. You are in charge of your conduct and record, and those with suitable conduct and record enjoy the use of guns if they to apply for a gun licence.
And if convicted of a felony in the US he will no longer be able to legally own firearms.

Yes, that's why you blast away your kids at school, shoot at them for stray basketballs, and have one of the highest gun deaths in the Western world.

Learn those, stop looking like an idiot.
Most of those gun deaths are suicides and unlike you control freaks a lot of Americans think that people have an absolute right to decide if they live or die

How fast can you fire a semi auto?

How many times can you fire without reloading?
If you know as much about guns as you say you do you would know there in no difference in the rate of fire between a revolver and a semiauto pistol.

1 round per trigger pull and if I ever have to reload I sure as fuck don't want a revolver

99.999% of society doesn't classify as transgender.

So why are you holding 'the other' political tribe responsible for any bad acts from 000.1% of the transgender community?

ANSWER: Because you're a gigantic, hypocritical political fucking hack. That's why.

Can I hold you responsible for every kiddie diddling magaturd who rape children?
I never once mentioned trans people.

If you actually understood what I wrote you'd know i was defending all innocent people from being blamed for the crimes of others they way these idiot gun control freaks want

So I suggest you go back and read some of my posts on the 2nd Amendment so you don't look like such a fucking idiot.

If you know as much about guns as you say you do you would know there in no difference in the rate of fire between a revolver and a semiauto pistol.

1 round per trigger pull and if I ever have to reload I sure as fuck don't want a revolver
Neither would a mass shooter

Neither would a mass shooter
So what?

Less than 1% of murders occur in mass shootings and almost every school shooting could have been prevented by upgrading the exterior doors and fucking locking them

So what?

Less than 1% of murders occur in mass shootings and almost every school shooting could have been prevented by upgrading the exterior doors and fucking locking them
I’m sure that’s a huge comfort to the family and friends of those victims of mass shootings.

Gun nutter response… So What…

Why should I have to go out and buy a revolver when I have perfectly good Glocks and Sigs?
“Glocks and Sigs”….

Jesus dude. How big a fun nut are you? How many guns do you need to “protect yourself”?

What… you carry one on each hip, one strapped to your ankle and a shoulder holster?

Christ

I’m sure that’s a huge comfort to the family and friends of those victims of mass shootings.

Gun nutter response… So What…

It's not my responsibility to comfort others.

If you really cared about school kids you would want locked steel doors in schools

“Glocks and Sigs”….

Jesus dude. How big a fun nut are you? How many guns do you need to “protect yourself”?

What… you carry one on each hip, one strapped to your ankle and a shoulder holster?

Christ

You said you have 4 guns what kind of gun nut are you?

I have several handguns of different calibers just like I have screwdrivers and wrenches of varying sizes.

We’re you looking at the business end of an 870, you would not be thinking “super soaker”
so you're a gun nutter

Look at you threatening people with guns. You are obviously too irresponsible to own any guns

It's not my responsibility to comfort others.

If you really cared about school kids you would want locked steel doors in schools
As we have seen, that’s not nearly enough.

You only say that because you don’t give a shit

You said you have 4 guns what kind of gun nut are you?

I have several handguns of different calibers just like I have screwdrivers and wrenches of varying sizes.
You just said you have at least four hand guns

How many gun “jobs” do you have?

We’re you looking at the business end of an 870, you would not be thinking “super soaker”
What are you doing with a "weapon of war" anyway. The military actually uses shotguns to this day?

Gun nutter

You just said you have at least four hand guns

How many gun “jobs” do you have?

Where did I say how many I had?

I have different handguns for concealed carry depending on what type of clothes I will be wearing.

Why do you have a military weapon of war that you just threatened me with?

We haven't seen that at all.

Uvalde unlocked doors
Nashville glass doors
Uvalde, lock that didn’t work

As far as glass doors, we’re going to have to retrofit almost every school in the country … so that you can have your toys

What are you doing with a "weapon of war" anyway. The military actually uses shotguns to this day?

Gun nutter
Shot guns take time to reload and are far less lethal than ARs. They also don’t fire nearly as fast as an AR

Forum List

Back