Another Savage Ambushes Cops in UT...Killing One.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Teenage girl charged with murder in shooting of Sgt. Cory Wride

Something has to be done about these savages. Where is the community? Where is the daddy. Shameful!

I wonder why there is no outrage by the teapers...

Oh, as usual, the cop killer was white.

Sergeant Cory Wride

Utah County Sheriff's Office, UT
EOW: Thursday, January 30, 2014
Cause of Death: Gunfire

5303cf35cd216.preview-620.jpg

absolutely, when 50% of the prison population is comprised of white teenaged girls , we can talk and compare.

Until then this one girl doesn't make up for what black males do on a daily basis.

That certainly doesn't make what she's done any better though.

This bitch should go to prison for life. Doesn't excuse all the black savages that do the same thing.

Whites with 5 times the black population kill about the same. Something rather wrong with your community. Wouldn't you admit? I'll never excuse what this monster did to this cop and that is a fact.

• Banned
absolutely, when 50% of the prison population is comprised of white teenaged girls , we can talk and compare.

Until then this one girl doesn't make up for what black males do on a daily basis.

YOu don't know the facts...whites kill cops at a far higher rate than blacks. Look at the murders from 2014! Of course, you aren't willing to get the facts first hand...you just go to hate sites for your information as you play with racist gimps like Matthew.

• Banned
This bitch should go to prison for life. Doesn't excuse all the black savages that do the same thing.

Whites with 5 times the black population kill about the same. Something rather wrong with your community. Wouldn't you admit? I'll never excuse what this monster did to this cop and that is a fact.
Look at how the racists try to defend white cop killers by pointing to blacks and changing the topic. There is a huge problem in the white community with kids (and adults) going on shooting sprees. Your ilk allows it as you point your racist fingers at black people everytime a white commits an atrocity. Pathetic.

YOu don't know the facts...whites kill cops at a far higher rate than blacks. Look at the murders from 2014! Of course, you aren't willing to get the facts first hand...you just go to hate sites for your information as you play with racist gimps like Matthew.

Sonny, they do not and Ive proven this.

In whole numbers, yes whites kill more police, but percentage wise blacks are much more likely to kill a police officer than whites. MUCH more likely.

I mean you get that right? 39M kill 211 police compared to 220M kill 411 police. Do the math sonny

Look at how the racists try to defend white cop killers by pointing to blacks and changing the topic. There is a huge problem in the white community with kids (and adults) going on shooting sprees. Your ilk allows it as you point your racist fingers at black people everytime a white commits an atrocity. Pathetic.

Who's made excuses for this young woman?

Why are you so dishonest. YOU made the thread a comparison than you complain when the comparison is pointed out.

Too transparent. Fail. She should be executed, forthwith.

Why are you so dishonest. YOU made the thread a comparison than you complain when the comparison is pointed out.
LOL...I simply posted a story...you are the one who went on the racist rant...avoiding the cold hard truth about white savagery in your effort to attack the negro.

In whole numbers, yes whites kill more police, but percentage wise blacks are much more likely to kill a police officer than whites. MUCH more likely.

I mean you get that right? 39M kill 211 police compared to 220M kill 411 police. Do the math sonny
You have not proven anything but using skewed stats from how many years ago....stats that don't include white terrorism by anti-government wackos. You have proven NOTHING but your tunnel vision and hate. Go to the officer down memorial page....look at cops killed in duty via firearms and look up the killer. The majority....white. You can figure out the proportions...no where near your claim that blacks are much more likely to kill a cop. That is just a myth you are trying to spewad in order to capitalize on your hate.

I condemn what she did...Will you condemn what your side does, nutz?
I always do...you guys are so full of hate and rage, you always miss that point. Unlike you, I am not a hateful hypocrite trying to blame all of the ills of the world on blackie. I realize crime exists on both sides and I don't excuse one side or the other like the hate ilk on this forum.

LOL...I simply posted a story...you are the one who went on the racist rant...avoiding the cold hard truth about white savagery in your effort to attack the negro.

This is savagery, but whites would have to kill over 12,000-14,000 people a year to meet the level of savagery within your community.

This is savagery, but whites would have to kill over 12,000-14,000 people a year to meet the level of savagery within your community.
When you try to change the topic...it shows that your condemnation is insincere. Your hate is transparent.

You have not proven anything but using skewed stats from how many years ago....stats that don't include white terrorism by anti-government wackos. You have proven NOTHING but your tunnel vision and hate. Go to the officer down memorial page....look at cops killed in duty via firearms and look up the killer. The majority....white. You can figure out the proportions...no where near your claim that blacks are much more likely to kill a cop. That is just a myth you are trying to spewad in order to capitalize on your hate.

Son, I posted the stats right from the CDC that PROVE that a higher percentage of blacks kill cops than whites. You ignored that data, cried about terrorism, and then refused to provide any data of your own.

Post your data, don't just tell me about the officer down site, PROVE your data exists, in numbers just the way I did.

Stop pimping. If you're point is that whites commit crimes, there is no argument. If you are trying to justify the astronomical crimes of black Americans, then you have nothing.

Son, I posted the stats right from the CDC that PROVE that a higher percentage of blacks kill cops than whites. You ignored that data, cried about terrorism, and then refused to provide any data of your own.

Post your data, don't just tell me about the officer down site, PROVE your data exists, in numbers just the way I did.
Again, you posted skewed stats from years ago that excuse white cop killers as acts of terrorism.

When you try to change the topic...it shows that your condemnation is insincere. Your hate is transparent.

Nutz , it is YOU who are trying to change the subject, YOU started the thread as a comparison to blacks who kill cops, then you whine when people actually DO compare

Forum List

Back