Another School Shooting...Shooter Still on the Loose

Too bad a cop didnt "harrass" him earlier in the day by pulling him over "for no reason" and found the gun. Might have prevented. ...well...nevermind.
Sounds like you want a police state. If they were going to harrass anyone they would have missed this guy. He is white.

No I'm sure that Bucs is PRO harassing random white people for no reason. Or maybe just blacks. Hmm

Bucs is just an ex-cop who offers a unique perspective. I was wrong about him. He has been redeemed.

Too bad a cop didnt "harrass" him earlier in the day by pulling him over "for no reason" and found the gun. Might have prevented. ...well...nevermind.

We're all aware of how much authoritarians despise that whole Constitution thing.

How else do you propose stopping criminals from rolling around with guns and bad intent? As YOUR other response says...gun free zones dont work.

When criminals are comfortable carrying illegal drugs or guns with bad intent...bad shit happens. When they know theres a good chance they're getting pulled over...fewer of them roll like that. Its simple math and crime PREVENTION.

But...luckily when cops stand down...we'll have wannabe MMA fighters like you to protect us.

Because suspending the Bill of Rights is clearly the only option. Yes, cops hate the Fourth Amendment because it stops them from running around like a bunch of wannabe KGB thugs.

Nothing feral about the killer. Just a premeditated murder. Not even a school shooting thing as the media are trying to create. This could have just as easily happened in a mall parking lot.
Asswipeias trying to compare apples to watermelon again. Obviously trying to justify fatherless black racist culture.

Another feral shoots someone while on campus in North Carolina. The shooter is at large.

College on lockdown after at least one shot dead - CNN.com
Funny your silly link won't open. Since you called him feral he must be black.
You must be white if you cant open the link. No the feral is described as a white male since you want to know.
I figured he was white as soon as I saw your thread. You wouldn't have posted it otherwise.
What tipped you off? "School shooting"?
I just told you what tipped me off, the fact that YOU posted it. Do I need to add some bass and drums to that for you to understand?
I dont believe that. You saw "school shooting" and begin praying he wasnt white.

My bet...this white savage was a teaper terrorist.

Funny your silly link won't open. Since you called him feral he must be black.
You must be white if you cant open the link. No the feral is described as a white male since you want to know.
I figured he was white as soon as I saw your thread. You wouldn't have posted it otherwise.
I just told you what tipped me off, the fact that YOU posted it. Do I need to add some bass and drums to that for you to understand?
I dont believe that. You saw "school shooting" and begin praying he wasnt white.
Nah, you only post negative things about white people, never blacks.

Nothing feral about the killer. Just a premeditated murder. Not even a school shooting thing as the media are trying to create. This could have just as easily happened in a mall parking lot.
Asswipeias trying to compare apples to watermelon again. Obviously trying to justify fatherless black racist culture.
That was a stretch. You went from a white feral to fatherless Black. That was pretty pitiful.

Why would I post negative things about Blacks? You and the other cave monkeys have that more than covered.

Why would I post negative things about Blacks? You and the other cave monkeys have that more than covered.
Exactly, that's my point. You're finally catching on. :lmao:

Matthew Frein...just off the top of y head. The couple in NV....Offcer Slager...the cat who shot up the Jewish center....the list goes on and on.

So you admit you saw "school shooting" and prayed he wasnt yet another white feral on the loose? Good job.

So you admit you saw "school shooting" and prayed he wasnt yet another white feral on the loose? Good job.
I fogot, you don't understand the concept of bold print. Maybe you're NOT catching on after all, guess I gave you too much credit.

Matthew Frein...just off the top of y head. The couple in NV....Offcer Slager...the cat who shot up the Jewish center....the list goes on and on.
Links, Nutz, links.
Why, so you can say they aren't valid links or claim the terrorists aren't teapers. Research yourself...or just go to the DHS webste and read about how they say teapers are more of a threat than ISIS.

Forum List

Back