Another School Shooting...Shooter Still on the Loose

Matthew Frein...just off the top of y head. The couple in NV....Offcer Slager...the cat who shot up the Jewish center....the list goes on and on.
Links, Nutz, links.
Why, so you can say they aren't valid links or claim the terrorists aren't teapers. Research yourself...or just go to the DHS webste and read about how they say teapers are more of a threat than ISIS.
Obutthurts DHS, no credibility there.

That's not how it works, porch monkey. The person making the claim is responsible for posting the link to back it up.
Keep waiting cave monkey. No one is going cast a pearl for someone as filthy as you are.
There ya go. When you can't back up what you claim, call names instead. You can dig up a picture of a white criminal but you can't post a link to a terrorist attack by the tea party. You lose, sucka.
You arent exactly what many consider to be a serious enough interlocutor to bother proving anything to. Youre like the unpopular kid at school that everyone just makes fun of because you are irrelevant.
You would know how that feels.
I can only guess but you know intimately how that feels being irrelevant from childhood onward.
You know how it feels.

Keep waiting cave monkey. No one is going cast a pearl for someone as filthy as you are.
There ya go. When you can't back up what you claim, call names instead. You can dig up a picture of a white criminal but you can't post a link to a terrorist attack by the tea party. You lose, sucka.
You arent exactly what many consider to be a serious enough interlocutor to bother proving anything to. Youre like the unpopular kid at school that everyone just makes fun of because you are irrelevant.
I can only guess but you know intimately how that feels being irrelevant from childhood onward.
You know how it feels.
Insisting I know how it feels doesnt really work on reality. Tell your therapist to try another way for you to deal with your irrelevance.

You know how it feels.
Insisting I know how it feels doesnt really work on reality. Tell your therapist to try another way for you to deal with your irrelevance.
In reality you are an idiot.

You know how it feels.
In reality you are a monkey like the feral in the OP.

Matthew Frein...just off the top of y head. The couple in NV....Offcer Slager...the cat who shot up the Jewish center....the list goes on and on.
Links, Nutz, links.
Why, so you can say they aren't valid links or claim the terrorists aren't teapers. Research yourself...or just go to the DHS webste and read about how they say teapers are more of a threat than ISIS.
Obutthurts DHS, no credibility there.
You do realize, that report was created under the BUsh Administration, right?

Just as I suspected. A feral skinhead white monkey.

high-school-thumb.jpg

The guy looks scary.

A white supremacist skinhead shot and killed his gay former boss today in a third-floor print shop on the campus of a North Carolina community college, the local sheriff said.
Kenneth Stancil 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

stancil-goldsboro-pd.jpg

high-school-thumb.jpg

The guy looks scary.

A white supremacist skinhead shot and killed his gay former boss today in a third-floor print shop on the campus of a North Carolina community college, the local sheriff said.

stancil-goldsboro-pd.jpg
He just looks stupid to me. I bet his victim was smaller or weaker than him.

Here is the victim

ronlane-1.jpg

School spokesperson Tara Humphries told reporters that Stancil was previously a work study student at the school, where he was employed at the print shop under the supervision of shooting victim Ron Lane. At some point Lane fired Stancil, who is no longer enrolled at the school.
Ron Lane was gunned down at 8 a.m. in the library building of Wayne County Community College, sparking a campus-wide lockdown, Sheriff Larry Pierce told reporters at a press conference.

One shot was fired during the altercation. School officials believe Stancil, a former student who had been fired by Lane, used a back stairwell to get into the building. He has been charged with murder.
Lane’s boyfriend, Chuck Tobin, was reported as a missing person in July 2014

high-school-thumb.jpg

The guy looks scary.

stancil-goldsboro-pd.jpg

Here is the victim

ronlane-1.jpg

School spokesperson Tara Humphries told reporters that Stancil was previously a work study student at the school, where he was employed at the print shop under the supervision of shooting victim Ron Lane. At some point Lane fired Stancil, who is no longer enrolled at the school.
Ron Lane was gunned down at 8 a.m. in the library building of Wayne County Community College, sparking a campus-wide lockdown, Sheriff Larry Pierce told reporters at a press conference.

One shot was fired during the altercation. School officials believe Stancil, a former student who had been fired by Lane, used a back stairwell to get into the building. He has been charged with murder.

Looks like the victim was gay. That was probably perceived as a weakness to the feral.

high-school-thumb.jpg

The guy looks scary.

stancil-goldsboro-pd.jpg

Here is the victim

ronlane-1.jpg

Looks like the victim was gay. That was probably perceived as a weakness to the feral.

It's weird that his boyfriend went missing over a year ago.

Skinheads are scary people.

high-school-thumb.jpg

The guy looks scary.

stancil-goldsboro-pd.jpg

Here is the victim

ronlane-1.jpg

Skinheads are pussies much like the KKK. I was with 2 of my friends back when I was 20 and one of them patted the ass of a skinheads girlfriend. You could tell they were pissed off but were afraid to take us on even though there were 5 of them and only 3 of us.

I wonder if the skinheads had something to do with the disappearance?

Here is the victim

ronlane-1.jpg

Skinheads are pussies much like the KKK. I was with 2 of my friends back when I was 20 and one of them patted the ass of a skinheads girlfriend. You could tell they were pissed off but were afraid to take us on even though it 5 of them and only 3 of us.

They are sneaky angry people.

So sad that someone would walk into a college and start shooting. This happens more often than not and the fact that only one person was shot leads me to believe that he went in intentionally to shoot that person for who knows what reason.

His mother said he had made inappropriate sexual advances on her son. What is weird is the guy he killed, Ron Lane, his boyfriend Chuck Tobin,, went missing last July and Ron had said he didn't know where he went, but he frequented the cliffs in a park. What is stranger is in pictures of the killer, before the bald head, goatee and tattooes, he looks eerily similar to the guy that went missing and same age. Lane was 42, his boyfriend was 20.

Turns outt the Stancil I found was his father that died back in 2009, at 41.

You know how it feels.
In reality you are a monkey like the feral in the OP.
No, that idiot looks like a psycho. You are the biggest as swipe racist on this board idiot.

Here is the victim

ronlane-1.jpg

Skinheads are pussies much like the KKK. I was with 2 of my friends back when I was 20 and one of them patted the ass of a skinheads girlfriend. You could tell they were pissed off but were afraid to take us on even though there were 5 of them and only 3 of us.

So, one of your friends is guilty of sexual assault? Not surprising.

Forum List

Back