Another School Shooting...Shooter Still on the Loose

I dont believe that. You saw "school shooting" and begin praying he wasnt white.
Nah, you only post negative things about white people, never blacks.
Why would I post negative things about Blacks? You and the other cave monkeys have that more than covered.
Exactly, that's my point. You're finally catching on. :lmao:
So you admit you saw "school shooting" and prayed he wasnt yet another white feral on the loose? Good job.
I fogot, you don't understand the concept of bold print. Maybe you're NOT catching on after all, guess I gave you too much credit.
All I know is you were afraid it was another white feral savage running loose. Yes you were correct. The shooter was another example of your dysfunctional culture.

Matthew Frein...just off the top of y head. The couple in NV....Offcer Slager...the cat who shot up the Jewish center....the list goes on and on.
Links, Nutz, links.
Why, so you can say they aren't valid links or claim the terrorists aren't teapers. Research yourself...or just go to the DHS webste and read about how they say teapers are more of a threat than ISIS.
In other words, you can't link to any acts of terror by teapers.

Nah, you only post negative things about white people, never blacks.
Why would I post negative things about Blacks? You and the other cave monkeys have that more than covered.
So you admit you saw "school shooting" and prayed he wasnt yet another white feral on the loose? Good job.
I fogot, you don't understand the concept of bold print. Maybe you're NOT catching on after all, guess I gave you too much credit.
All I know is you were afraid it was another white feral savage running loose. Yes you were correct. The shooter was another example of your dysfunctional culture.
All you know could fit into a thimble.

All you know could fit into a thimble.
In comparison to all the knowledge in the universe that is actually correct. White ferals such as yourself are still on the loose however. Are you hiding him?

Matthew Frein...just off the top of y head. The couple in NV....Offcer Slager...the cat who shot up the Jewish center....the list goes on and on.
Links, Nutz, links.
Why, so you can say they aren't valid links or claim the terrorists aren't teapers. Research yourself...or just go to the DHS webste and read about how they say teapers are more of a threat than ISIS.

Exactly, if he finds the links himself he cant complain so he asks YOU to do it so he can

Links, Nutz, links.

Exactly, if he finds the links himself he cant complain so he asks YOU to do it so he can
Why don't you post some, instead of cheering him on, brown nose?

Links, Nutz, links.

Sorry, everyone knows your game buddy. So I'm going to save some time and say no and encourage you to fight ignorance and find it yourself

Start with NV couple shooting.

You're welcome

Links, Nutz, links.

Its not smart to cast pearls before swine such as yourself. Find your own links you feral.

Links, Nutz, links.

Sorry, everyone knows your game buddy. So I'm going to save some time and say no and encourage you to fight ignorance and find it yourself

Start with NV couple shooting.

You're welcome
Post it or shut up, ass kisser.

One story on the event said it was a former student that didn't graduate ... Wonder if the student loans have been paid off.

Links, Nutz, links.

Its not smart to cast pearls before swine such as yourself. Find your own links you feral.
That's not how it works, porch monkey. The person making the claim is responsible for posting the link to back it up.

Links, Nutz, links.

That's not how it works, porch monkey. The person making the claim is responsible for posting the link to back it up.
Keep waiting cave monkey. No one is going cast a pearl for someone as filthy as you are.

Just as I suspected. A feral skinhead white monkey.

high-school-thumb.jpg

Keep waiting cave monkey. No one is going cast a pearl for someone as filthy as you are.
There ya go. When you can't back up what you claim, call names instead. You can dig up a picture of a white criminal but you can't post a link to a terrorist attack by the tea party. You lose, sucka.

I can't imagine a squared away looking guy like that causing trouble. Maybe the internet put a damper on his printing business?

There ya go. When you can't back up what you claim, call names instead. You can dig up a picture of a white criminal but you can't post a link to a terrorist attack by the tea party. You lose, sucka.
You arent exactly what many consider to be a serious enough interlocutor to bother proving anything to. Youre like the unpopular kid at school that everyone just makes fun of because you are irrelevant.

You arent exactly what many consider to be a serious enough interlocutor to bother proving anything to. Youre like the unpopular kid at school that everyone just makes fun of because you are irrelevant.
You would know how that feels.

You would know how that feels.
I can only guess but you know intimately how that feels being irrelevant from childhood onward.

Forum List

Back