Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cqbv-aqoao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

give 5 year olds guns?

They have 5 year olds as administrators back East? :confused::confused:

Jillian again proves she's not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag...

no shouldbecensored, it just proves i have a cold and didn't read carefully.

don't project your lack of intellect onto other people

Uncensored, grow the fuck up. For once stop your nonsense. This is a serious subject and the dead deserve the respect for this subject. Stop your moronic idiocy.

I appreciate Obamas comments. He truly looked affected. I've never seen him appear that way before. Nice to see the human side for once. And he's right, we must find a way to curb the violence.

Mother and father found dead...

This guy should have been in an institution.

yes... he shouldn't have had a sharp pencil...

so how did he get a gun?

So if I run someone down because I'm an insane lunatic are you going to ask how did I get the car?

as has already been pointed out, cars have other uses than killing

and how many children do you think someone could kill driving a car into the side of a school?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Or from Michael Moore...

^^^^^^

proof of your fifth grade education.

You're really quite stupid..

True story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4138T2VRgxs]Michael Moore owns a gun, has security - YouTube[/ame]
as is his right protected by the constitution. do you have anything of intelligence to offer to this conversation?

you hacks on the right hear gun control and automatically jump to gun elimination. the left has never proposed gun elimination nor a repeal of the 2nd amendment. but again you hear anything past your own annoying voice to understand this.

^^^^^^

proof of your fifth grade education.

You're really quite stupid..

True story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4138T2VRgxs]Michael Moore owns a gun, has security - YouTube[/ame]
as is his right protected by the constitution. do you have anything of intelligence to offer to this conversation?

you hacks on the right hear gun control and automatically jump to gun elimination. the left has never proposed gun elimination nor a repeal of the 2nd amendment. but again you hear anything past your own annoying voice to understand this.
No one on the left has ever proposed a ban of weapons of any kind? Really?

yes... he shouldn't have had a sharp pencil...

so how did he get a gun?

So if I run someone down because I'm an insane lunatic are you going to ask how did I get the car?

as has already been pointed out, cars have other uses than killing

and how many children do you think someone could kill driving a car into the side of a school?

Plenty! He could have stolen a Mack truck and driven it right through a ground level classroom. He could have waited until they were playing in the schoolyard and mowed them down.

Not the point anyway. You need a permit to get a gun and license to drive a vehicle. You think he still could not have killed 20 people like that? Either can be stolen.

Where there is a will, there is a way. Guns have other uses. Did the gun kill or the lunatic?

Last edited:

Sigh, you leftist fucktards are too much.

Yes, Moore has the legal right to a gun, even as he uses demagoguery in an attempt to revoke the rights of others.

Mine was just a quip to demonstrate the hypocrisy of the anti-liberty left; but of course Jillian lacked the intellect to grasp it, as per usual.

Yawn....

I'll clue you in on something that you will NEVER grasp: the most effective means to combat violence is personal responsibility - the very integrity that you of the left have worked so hard to purge from society.

Sure are a lot of red herrings being posted on this message board today. The gun nuts aren't effected by the deaths of children, the grief of parents, grandparents, siblings; the impact on first responders, hospital staff, journalists and normal people who have empthy watching this horrific event unfold on TV.

For them, it is all about defending the Second Amendment and their right to own a gun. I guess its easy when one has no empathy, care more for the unfetterd right of anyone to obtain a gun then to dwell on what that means.

Sigh, you leftist fucktards are too much.

Yes, Moore has the legal right to a gun, even as he uses demagoguery in an attempt to revoke the rights of others.

Mine was just a quip to demonstrate the hypocrisy of the anti-liberty left; but of course Jillian lacked the intellect to grasp it, as per usual.

Yawn....

I'll clue you in on something that you will NEVER grasp: the most effective means to combat violence is personal responsibility - the very integrity that you of the left have worked so hard to purge from society.
ahh the name calling of the right. typical response.

the left doesnt promote gun elimination, it promotes sensible gun regulations. your tin foil hat might be on a bit tight today.

if personal responsibility were the most effective means then we wouldnt need laws governing us, not police officers to patrol the streets.

Forum List

Back