Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Sure are a lot of red herrings being posted on this message board today. The gun nuts aren't effected by the deaths of children, the grief of parents, grandparents, siblings; the impact on first responders, hospital staff, journalists and normal people who have empthy watching this horrific event unfold on TV.

For them, it is all about defending the Second Amendment and their right to own a gun. I guess its easy when one has no empathy, care more for the unfetterd right of anyone to obtain a gun then to dwell on what that means.

Fuck off, asswipe.

Sure are a lot of red herrings being posted on this message board today. The gun nuts aren't effected by the deaths of children, the grief of parents, grandparents, siblings; the impact on first responders, hospital staff, journalists and normal people who have empthy watching this horrific event unfold on TV.

For them, it is all about defending the Second Amendment and their right to own a gun. I guess its easy when one has no empathy, care more for the unfetterd right of anyone to obtain a gun then to dwell on what that means.

You keep being politically correct and we'll all give you kudos and maybe a prize if you're good.. The rest want to discuss the issue and that hardly makes people callous because you don't want to and can't mount a decent counter argument.

What the fuck do you know about how people feel? You're here so you're just as callous if that's what you think some are. Go cry in front of your television if you can't stand to see people post. You think that by brow-beating people vis a vis political correctness that you're above everyone here? That's what you're implying if not outrightly saying.

You're so "effected" that it's what...your 3rd or 4th visit to this thread alone. Talk about hypocrisy.

Last edited:
as is his right protected by the constitution. do you have anything of intelligence to offer to this conversation?

Sigh, you leftist fucktards are too much.

Yes, Moore has the legal right to a gun, even as he uses demagoguery in an attempt to revoke the rights of others.

Mine was just a quip to demonstrate the hypocrisy of the anti-liberty left; but of course Jillian lacked the intellect to grasp it, as per usual.

you hacks on the right hear gun control and automatically jump to gun elimination. the left has never proposed gun elimination nor a repeal of the 2nd amendment. but again you hear anything past your own annoying voice to understand this.

Yawn....

I'll clue you in on something that you will NEVER grasp: the most effective means to combat violence is personal responsibility - the very integrity that you of the left have worked so hard to purge from society.
ahh the name calling of the right. typical response.

the left doesnt promote gun elimination, it promotes sensible gun regulations. your tin foil hat might be on a bit tight today.

if personal responsibility were the most effective means then we wouldnt need laws governing us, not police officers to patrol the streets.

Thank you.

You express the anger and sadness all us normal people are feeling today much bette than I could have.

The notion from the fringe right on this board seems to be, what can we do? Nothing.

Well, that's not good enough.

Feel free to throw yourself between the shooter and his target next time

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

Feel free to throw yourself between the shooter and his target next time

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

Now watch him twist this into some kind of terrible thing that you said.

Even tho' I had a concealed carry permit I wouldn't want to have a gun in my classroom; not the inner city nor the suburban ones. Guns are valuable and attractive objects to young criminals. I would feel unsafe having it known I was carrying.

With a tazer I would be concerned about being disarmed and having it used against me. School security can't be everywhere at once. Just me against 3 or 4 young men and I would have been done for.

I felt that way then and have had nothing occur to change how I feel since.

Regards from Rosie

I think you're reading the thread with a closed mind. Their are points to be made for both cases and many in this thread haven't taken sides but rather are just sharing.

Time for the "tool" nonsense to stop. The differences between a car, a shovel, and an automatic weapon is a difference of kind not degree. The exponential lethality of an automatic weapon or a Glock 17 clearly outweighs that of a car or shovel.

2nd Amendment rights are not absolute. Common sense needs to come into play here.

Those law abiding citizens you call gun nuts have no empathy? The grief all feel for the families and the loss of their loved ones is paramount in their minds. Time to get off your throne and cease from passing judgment. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I think you're reading the thread with a closed mind. Their are points to be made for both cases and many in this thread haven't taken sides but rather are just sharing.

Keep in mind, some people here think they have to "win" something when they post.:cool:

Definately not. What if the teacher is crazy?

We have to keep guns out of the hands of as many crazy people as possible AND secure the schools better. I think it's all we can do.

Fuck off, asswipe.

A cowardly little punk, threatened by debate on gun violence and my response, can only respond with vulgarity. How pitiful.

Repeated elsewhere: "The [crazee]right gets outraged at 4 deaths by terrorists in Benghazzi, but when innocents are shot and killed in shopping malls and schools around America they get outraged by anyone who mentions gun control."

2nd Amendment is not absolute.

Time to arm the teachers ? :cuckoo:

Boy, what a well thought out statement....

Why not? What is wrong with you? Do you want more mass shootings of unarmed children at gun free zones?

So we have another shooting at a gun free zone. when will your support end for these kind of places?

Forum List

Back