Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Noomi thought the woman who taped her child to the wall and beat her into a coma should have gotten a light sentence. You aren't going to see her advocating safety measures for children, nor are you going to see her moved by concern for children.

Gonna need to show a link of Noomi stating that.

OK

I think that life is a bit excessive, but the child should be placed into care and mum should be jailed for a short period so she learns her lesson.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6127297-post11.html
I wonder what her short period thinking is ? 1 year and probation ? I would like to hear from her on this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cqbv-aqoao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

Can we arm everyone at movie theaters?
This is rediculous thinking or speak by you, and you know it, but yes I would go for some of the staff being armed (concealed carry) at a movie theater, but you would cringe at that also now wouldn't you ? There is just no satisfying people like you, and then there you'll be after the next shooting or mass murder, defending it all by suggesting that we all remain like fish in a barrel, and with no defense what-so-ever. Your avatar may speak about the kind of dark person you are behind it, but we are done listening to the dark side, and we need to move back towards the light now.
I am a gun owner. I conceal carry myself. I have no fucking idea what you are talking about but you sound like a typical right wingers. Totally lost.

Can we arm everyone at movie theaters?
This is rediculous thinking or speak by you, and you know it, but yes I would go for some of the staff being armed (concealed carry) at a movie theater, but you would cringe at that also now wouldn't you ? There is just no satisfying people like you, and then there you'll be after the next shooting or mass murder, defending it all by suggesting that we all remain like fish in a barrel, and with no defense what-so-ever. Your avatar may speak about the kind of dark person you are behind it, but we are done listening to the dark side, and we need to move back towards the light now.
I am a gun owner. I conceal carry myself. I have no fucking idea what you are talking about but you sound like a typical right wingers. Totally lost.
If you give me that label, I might just proudly wear it for you..

You could make this argument with any issue in America, but we rely on training and background checks and every other check that is needed, beyond that we are all in God's hands.

Noomi thought the woman who taped her child to the wall and beat her into a coma should have gotten a light sentence. You aren't going to see her advocating safety measures for children, nor are you going to see her moved by concern for children.

Need in one hand, shit in the other.

It's in the thread about the little girl who was taped to the wall, and it's one of the earlier posts.

Now, before you get all riled up, see if this makes sense:

Don't arm all teachers. Each school would have 3 or 4 teachers that were screened and trained in firearms and what to do if a situation would occur. They would not be "packing", but would know where in the school the guns were kept (4 different locations) and have the key to get at them. (picture your old football coach or wrestling coach).
No one would know who these selected teachers were. ( so they weren't targets)
But everyone would know that ALL schools have 4 of them, so IF you planned on pulling a Newtown type attack, you'd have to think that your sorry butt may get blown away before you could do any real damage.

It would be nice if we could get rid of all guns and all violence, but until we do we have to be prepared to face real world dangers the best we can.

comments?

This is not what progressives want. They don't want to protect children, and they will not lift a finger to do so.

There could be a group of people hitting a school a day, walking in and mowing down kids every single day...and they would still say we should not protect the children.

They will not protect children. They see children as disposable, and they do not care when they are killed.

Arming the teachers would be a good idea, but what happens if that teacher uses his/her gun to go on a killing spree?

The FAA allowed pilots to be armed after 9/11, and I haven't heard of a pilot going on a killing spree.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard of anyone trying to storm the cockpit of a jet since they were armed either. :eusa_think:

Probably has a lot more to do with the fact they have iron doors on the cockpits now...

You are right. Noomi inferred nothing of the sort. koshergrl (AllieBaba) is a such a sick individual that if the state hospitals still had that bed space from the 1970s would certainly be a patient in one of them for the rest of her life. She is so disturbed.

You could make this argument with any issue in America, but we rely on training and background checks and every other check that is needed, beyond that we are all in God's hands.

Arming the teachers would be a good idea, but what happens if that teacher uses his/her gun to go on a killing spree?

The FAA allowed pilots to be armed after 9/11, and I haven't heard of a pilot going on a killing spree.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard of anyone trying to storm the cockpit of a jet since they were armed either. :eusa_think:

Probably has a lot more to do with the fact they have iron doors on the cockpits now...

The reinforced (not iron) doors keep pilots from going on a killing spree?

Who knew?? :dunno:

Progressives see children as disposable pawn. Dead children have always been more valuable to progressives than live ones.

You will see that in all the causes they espouse. If children are dying, you can be guaranteed that progressives are exerting power.

How about we try it where it is needed? In states that have the most gun control laws.

Nope...Texas first. Good guinea pig state. Arm every teacher in the state and lets observe the results for a few years. I'm all for that.
Is there this problem in Texas ? However, I am all for that, because I garantee you that Texas could show us how it is done and done right, and it could set the standard for it, so good idea afterall...

Yep...I think Perry should get on it right away. All of you from TX should start petitioning your state government to make it law.

This liberal defends herself just fine, thank you.

I am interested to see what it would be like to have an experimental state of armed teachers. Let's try it out in Texas.

How about we try it where it is needed? In states that have the most gun control laws.

Nope...Texas first. Good guinea pig state. Arm every teacher in the state and lets observe the results for a few years. I'm all for that.

Really why wouldn't you want it where it was most needed?

OK

I think that life is a bit excessive, but the child should be placed into care and mum should be jailed for a short period so she learns her lesson.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6127297-post11.html

Did you ask her what she meant by "short period"?

This is not what progressives want. They don't want to protect children, and they will not lift a finger to do so.
There could be a group of people hitting a school a day, walking in and mowing down kids every single day...and they would still say we should not protect the children.

They will not protect children. They see children as disposable, and they do not care when they are killed.

I sometimes wonder how you look in the mirror and how you sleep at nite.

Wouldn't we all? I know I would.

But that is not saying much. Of course, we would all rather have our kids safe, but the risk of having a child killed by accident with a legal gun on campus would still be greater than the risk of a crazed gunman getting the child... albeit the difference in risk is shrinking.

Immie

Really? The risk would be greater? Prove it, and I DON'T mean with your personal, fevered imaginings of "what could happen".

And while we're at it, let's hear YOUR brilliant plan for keeping our children safe while surrounding them with utterly unarmed and helpless caretakers, for fear that their caretakers MIGHT be crazy and dangerous, or thoughtless and incompetent, and either way utterly untrustworthy (but only with guns, not with the children themselves).

Look it up yourself. You've seen as many of the reports as I have about guns in the home being more likely to kill or injure a loved one than an intruder. In this case, I don't have to do your googling for you.

I never said I had a brilliant idea on how to solve this problem, but being stupid and arming untrained teachers sure is not going to be in the top 150 of any ideas I would come up with. Welcoming firearms to school grounds is about as intelligent as trying to put out a fire with lighter fluid.

Immie

"I made the statement, but YOU should go 'look it up yourself' to verify that I'm correct."

Let me just translate that for you: It means "I'm major, lazy-ass dumbfuck who likes to make statements about how the world works based on the voices in my head, and utterly unworthy of any respect, courtesy, or even notice by intelligent human beings."

Thanks for sharing, and thanks for utterly surrendering the debate. Go play with yourself.

FLUSH!

One of the many problems that I see with this, is too many people assume that shooting someone is easy. It is 100% the exact opposite, especially in high stress situations. Police actually hit the suspects they were shooting at about 15-20% of the time. These are men and women that are trained heavily in the use of guns. There is no way that teachers are going to be nearly as trained or as ready as police are.

Military kill people with friendly fire, police do, vice-presidents shoot people on accident while hunting. Teachers? Nah they could never make a mistake.

So what's the worst that could happen? A bunch of dead children and teachers? Oh, look! WE ALREADY HAVE THAT!

A fucking mental disorder. That's all it could possibly be. Half the fucking country has gone insane. I have no other explanation.

Forum List

Back